Families in Homestead ask for deporta...

Families in Homestead ask for deportations to stop

There are 123 comments on the Local10.com story from May 12, 2013, titled Families in Homestead ask for deportations to stop. In it, Local10.com reports that:

Families and community organizers impacted by immigration raids are expected to join fasters in Homestead who are asking for deportations to stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local10.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 12, 2013
The illegal alien border jumpers are free to leave on their own. Bye bye!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2 May 12, 2013
you don't want to be deported , pack your bags and leave....you have no right to DEMAND ANYTHING from my government. Fast all you want, starve yourselves to death, WE DON'T CARE. You've taken too much that you don't deserve besides being here illegally.
illegal

Sevierville, TN

#3 May 12, 2013
F...ck you americans! U dont know our life stories and why we end up here! So shush and mind your own business, as your economy in our hands. If we all leave whos gonna feed you all in all restaurants (for $8/hr) or whos gonna build your houses and do landscaping( for $10/hr )
Are you gonna do all that for those pays??? No you wont! But u will for a bigger paycheck which will result in skyrocketing on all of your costs!! Do you want all that?? Youll end up paying $2000/month for 1 bedroom appartment! Deport us all and see what happens to your economy and pricing!! Ha ha! Silly americans!!
Hash

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 12, 2013
Very well said. That's true Americans can't even live one sec without immigrants. But mthr f...kr they r big mouth for all shit
illegal wrote:
F...ck you americans! U dont know our life stories and why we end up here! So shush and mind your own business, as your economy in our hands. If we all leave whos gonna feed you all in all restaurants (for $8/hr) or whos gonna build your houses and do landscaping( for $10/hr )
Are you gonna do all that for those pays??? No you wont! But u will for a bigger paycheck which will result in skyrocketing on all of your costs!! Do you want all that?? Youll end up paying $2000/month for 1 bedroom appartment! Deport us all and see what happens to your economy and pricing!! Ha ha! Silly americans!!
Nanuq

Kennesaw, GA

#5 May 13, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
you don't want to be deported , pack your bags and leave....you have no right to DEMAND ANYTHING from my government. Fast all you want, starve yourselves to death, WE DON'T CARE. You've taken too much that you don't deserve besides being here illegally.
you should start starving you fat lard...you nazi puke

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 May 13, 2013
illegal wrote:
We do know that your illegal presense has hurt many American families, we know that our schools are over-crowded with chidlren who speak o Englsih and are years behind their legal peers, our ER's have become their personal family health care centers and they certainly don't put in nearly as much as they decduct form our free social services. They claim they come to make a better life for their families, and they drop several more kids. If they couldn't afford to feed those they had, why do they make more? If they couldn't sign them up for the freebies, I bet they wouldn't have more kids. They are for the most part unskilled and uneducated, meaning they won't earn that much if they are legalized, and they will pay very little into the coffers. But down the road, they will be making massive withdrawals. What will be funny, is the day they lose their ill-gotten jobs to the next crush of illegals, because their avaricious employers simply will not pay them what they demand, and in the end they will be out of a job and in the very unemployement line in which they forced Americans to be ...oh, the irony of it all.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 May 13, 2013
s/b: who speak NO English...
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#8 May 13, 2013
Hash wrote:
Very well said. That's true Americans can't even live one sec without immigrants. But mthr f...kr they r big mouth for all shit<quoted text>
If that's true then all illegal aliens should just go home to teach us a lesson,lmao
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#9 May 13, 2013
illegal wrote:
Please leave and teach us that lesson,stupid illegals
Inti

Georgetown, Guyana

#10 May 13, 2013
I was in the country with a green card and I still get deported have three born American kids live their all my life.

“a smile for my friends”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#11 May 13, 2013
Inti wrote:
I was in the country with a green card and I still get deported have three born American kids live their all my life.
So if ya miss em send for em. Anchor babies are no more American than you are!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#12 May 13, 2013
Nanuq wrote:
<quoted text> you should start starving you fat lard...you nazi puke
You have every reason to fast as you are illegal and stand with them, you also have the right to STARVE WITH THEM...don't believe anyone would force feed you to keep you from starving. You would have starved for YOUR CAUSE AND THIS WOULD BE CONSIDERED A NOBLE & BRAVE STEP to get your worthless point across. Don't you think?
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#13 May 13, 2013
Families should not be separated. Parents should be able to stay in the U. S. with our American born children.

Like immigrants who came here for the past 200+ years all we want is a better life.
NYM8387

Lawrence, MA

#14 May 13, 2013
Juan wrote:
Families should not be separated. Parents should be able to stay in the U. S. with our American born children.
Like immigrants who came here for the past 200+ years all we want is a better life.
The old my kids are Americans (anchor baby) excuse?doesn't work anymore.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#15 May 13, 2013
Juan wrote:
S-h-u-t....u-p! you're turning my country into like the one you left behind! COWARD, your parents and you should've stayed to fight for you Mejico lindo. Bet you'd be out of here faster than a flying bullet if my country needed you to help fight to keep this country free, wouldn't you? would be interesting if we had a draft out of necessity, you'd disappear BACK INTO MEXIHOLE.
Down With Traitors

Chula Vista, CA

#16 May 13, 2013
We, as a nation, have already given them too much. No one is holding them here against their wills and they are free to leave. If they are not happy here in our country and willing to follow our laws (not try to change our laws to fit their agenda) they can leave, today! Starve yourselves if you want. Hopefully you will have the competence to eat something before your starve yourselves to death; however, your efforts do not change anything. You have no legal right to be here, you are causing 'civil unrest' and, because of this, our nation should (and has every right to) deport you, for good.

Go home. Rally your own countries for the change that you want our country to become. DON'T TREAD ON ME. We, Americans, will never go down without a fight...fighting the illegal starving or the strong and fed.
Down With Traitors

Chula Vista, CA

#17 May 13, 2013
Juan wrote:
Your children are 'citizens' through illegal acts and violation or our nations laws so if there is a separation, it is through your own fault and choosing. The amendment that your people have misinterpreted does not pertain to you so your alleged 'citizen anchor babies' are not citizens, really! If you want to keep up the anchor baby charade then you have two options: 1) leave and leave your anchor babies here as wards of the state or 2) leave and take your anchor babies with you (really their fraudulently obtained 'legal status' should be updated or revoked to reflect their real status as it should be but I digress).

You see, Juan, if there is any seperation of familes the responsibility for this separation rest solely on the parents of your anchor babies, illegals who chose to have it this way by their actions taken.
Down With Traitors

Chula Vista, CA

#18 May 13, 2013
<quoted text> S-h-u-t....u-p! you're turning my country into like the one you left behind! COWARD, your parents and you should've stayed to fight for you Mejico lindo. Bet you'd be out of here faster than a flying bullet if my country needed you to help fight to keep this country free, wouldn't you? would be interesting if we had a draft out of necessity, you'd disappear BACK INTO MEXIHOLE.
These are the same people who put our American flag on the ground, walked their dirty, muddy shoes all over it and wipe feces all over it - following the placement of a dirty toilet (an actual toilet) on our flag...at a rally protest where they proudly waved the Mexican flag and shouted obscenities at American citizens and about America, itself...

Yeah, I'm sure they'd be lining up around the corner to sign up for military service or a draft procedure if our country needed them...
American Pride

Chula Vista, CA

#19 May 13, 2013
<quoted text> You have every reason to fast as you are illegal and stand with them, you also have the right to STARVE WITH THEM...don't believe anyone would force feed you to keep you from starving. You would have starved for YOUR CAUSE AND THIS WOULD BE CONSIDERED A NOBLE & BRAVE STEP to get your worthless point across. Don't you think?
It will do them no good.
Nanuq

Kennesaw, GA

#20 May 13, 2013
Down With Traitors wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the same people who put our American flag on the ground, walked their dirty, muddy shoes all over it and wipe feces all over it - following the placement of a dirty toilet (an actual toilet) on our flag...at a rally protest where they proudly waved the Mexican flag and shouted obscenities at American citizens and about America, itself...
Yeah, I'm sure they'd be lining up around the corner to sign up for military service or a draft procedure if our country needed them...
you are just another toothless hillbilly proud to be American nazi puke! You should be proud of what you accomplished in your life no of coming out of vermins white trash mamas hole. You are just a racist freak and your breed will be extinguish by those who you call "anchor babies"... I will gladly enjoy to see your kind gone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 min D Valens 147,637
News Combating the threat of white supremacy 8 min Retired SOF 279
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 10 min Crack Baby 10,848
News Increased enforcement threatens undocumented im... 14 min Red Crosse 6
News ICE agents mistakenly try to grab Latino man wh... 29 min MR EMMITT TILL 7
Should Katrina be banned? 33 min freebird 214
News San Jose consultant sentenced for encouraging i... (Dec '15) 2 hr Evelyn 4
More from around the web