Should I Apologize To Bonnie For Trea...

Should I Apologize To Bonnie For Treating Her So Bad?

Created by FritoBandito on Dec 4, 2012

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, Becuase I'm A Loser

No, She Likes It

Nobody Cares If I Live Or Die

fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#130 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Dingaling; My parents were Bells? Maybe they wore them...Maybe they rang em throughout the town at some time way way back...
We don't have many of those here through Birth I don't think...
LOL
Take your argument to Chuck Berry. He wrote a song about it with the clear insinuation of testicles.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#132 Mar 9, 2013
Tinka wrote:
I honestly can see someone playing two posters talking to each other trying to push something that needs no pushing...
Now that would be someone very very special...
I hear the Phil Henry show on AM radio might be up your alley then.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#136 Mar 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you will never show up even if it was in front of your cardboard box
Why so scared girly boy??
So when are you gonna show up on accessible neutral ground?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#138 Mar 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed you were coming here my little girl
But you got scared and canceled your trip??
Then you said you would meet anywhere so I went to Ca
But once again you were to scared to show up..........ROTFLMAO
I said TJ, you liar! I'll pay the cops not to intervene.
nym8387

United States

#140 Mar 9, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We are laughing at you my little girl
yup
Quirky

Denver, CO

#141 Mar 9, 2013
Frito is like a little CheeWawa Dog. Bark is worse than his bite.
nym8387

United States

#142 Mar 9, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
So when are you gonna show up on accessible neutral ground?
when you show up first
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#143 Mar 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Frito is like a little CheeWawa Dog. Bark is worse than his bite.
I've known Chihuahuas that would rip your calfs off. Size means nothing, when you're mean and determined, something you wouldn't anything about, squirt!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#144 Mar 9, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> yup
Is that you asking for another helping of his/her heap?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#145 Mar 9, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> when you show up first
When a man is determined, he doesn't care who throws the first shot. He just throws it. So, when are you gonna show up, you little brown wuss?

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#146 Mar 9, 2013
When it's gonna snow? is't I mean....

ooppsy what happened???

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#147 Mar 9, 2013
Frankenstein Einstein Feinstein she's still in office
Quirky

Denver, CO

#148 Mar 9, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I've known Chihuahuas that would rip your calfs off. Size means nothing, when you're mean and determined, something you wouldn't anything about, squirt!
Yea, Yea, Everyone on Topix is so scared of the little sissy behind the keyboard. You are good for some laughs thats for certain!

Seriously, What normal person would go on a message board and challange everyone including Women to a fight? Or even threaten to Rape and beat up the Women to try and intimidate them?

You got little man syndrome and think your gonna pound your messed up way of thinking into others. It sure ain`t working out for you though.

To tell you the truth you often sound like that other Wuss UsMail, or Just as big a Wuss Sharpshooter.

You sure have made some outlandish claims just as they have. One minute your a Chicano, Next your a Puerto rican Former Border agent. Next your a former Brown Barette, Next your a Lawyer. Next your a cop.

Really though your just an azzh*le behind a Keyboard who likes the reaction he gets when he pours his BullSh!t on people. You even sound a lot like Rico much of the time.

I would not even be surprised if you are that dumbazz Juan from Perland Texas. Your a joke and everyone here is laughing at YOU.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#150 Mar 10, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Yea, Everyone on Topix is so scared of the little sissy behind the keyboard. You are good for some laughs thats for certain!
Seriously, What normal person would go on a message board and challange everyone including Women to a fight? Or even threaten to Rape and beat up the Women to try and intimidate them?
You got little man syndrome and think your gonna pound your messed up way of thinking into others. It sure ain`t working out for you though.
To tell you the truth you often sound like that other Wuss UsMail, or Just as big a Wuss Sharpshooter.
You sure have made some outlandish claims just as they have. One minute your a Chicano, Next your a Puerto rican Former Border agent. Next your a former Brown Barette, Next your a Lawyer. Next your a cop.
Really though your just an azzh*le behind a Keyboard who likes the reaction he gets when he pours his BullSh!t on people. You even sound a lot like Rico much of the time.
I would not even be surprised if you are that dumbazz Juan from Perland Texas. Your a joke and everyone here is laughing at YOU.
Did you finally cork that Thunderbird bottle? Your ramble is still the same, only slightly coherent, which in your case, isn't saying much.
nym8387

United States

#151 Mar 10, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
When a man is determined, he doesn't care who throws the first shot. He just throws it. So, when are you gonna show up, you little brown wuss?
Im already here,how much more nonsense can you say before you show up? Just so up and dont make any excuses about the Bronx or CT,pick a place northeast including those two and I will be there,plain and simple.
nym8387

United States

#152 Mar 10, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you finally cork that Thunderbird bottle? Your ramble is still the same, only slightly coherent, which in your case, isn't saying much.
He's got you pegged,that's why you come back with this lame response.no one likes you Frito and you've been taking beating after beating on topix since at least 2008
higgans

Netherlands

#159 Mar 10, 2013
Frito I have done it anal to better donkeys that you lol
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#162 Mar 10, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>Im already here,how much more nonsense can you say before you show up? Just so up and dont make any excuses about the Bronx or CT,pick a place northeast including those two and I will be there,plain and simple.
Yeah, as soon as your welfare checks rolls in, that you probably will spend on drugs and booze, you loser!
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#163 Mar 10, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> He's got you pegged,that's why you come back with this lame response.no one likes you Frito and you've been taking beating after beating on topix since at least 2008
If that's true, then why do you respond? One who doesn't feel it, doesn't bother.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#164 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Man??........ROTFLMAO
You are a little scared girl and you have proven it over and over again
So why are you so scared of everyone??
You're not a man, so you wouldn't know....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 52 min ronnie 96
News I Want a President Who Cares About People Like Me 1 hr Who guessed it 9
California Offering Free Healthcare to Illegal ... 1 hr Who guessed it 3
News Illegal immigrants: State Senate approves healt... 1 hr wild child 2
News Latino: the Border Surge, a Year Later -- Tens ... 2 hr wild child 4
News Phyllis Schlafly - Adios, America 2 hr wild child 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Crazy Beautiful 138,265
More from around the web