Migrants in Puerto Rico await driver's licenses

Jun 14, 2013 Full story: Seattle Times 74

The government of Puerto Rico is poised to approve a bill that would allow immigrants living in the U.S. territory illegally to obtain a temporary driver's license.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever works for Puerto Rico.
When PR becomes Independent.... If these illegals are not productive.... out you GO !!!!

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Migrants? My fat behind... they are just as illegal as those we have her in the States.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#3 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
Migrants? My fat behind... they are just as illegal as those we have her in the States.
It's not fat it just hangs, do to old age! I don't care if puercorico is doing that I'm still Juan the boricua slayer!

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> It's not fat it just hangs, do to old age! I don't care if puercorico is doing that I'm still Juan the boricua slayer!
Hook,line sinker..... s.u.c.k.a!!!
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#5 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hook,line sinker..... s.u.c.k.a!!!
get a life old lady!
NYM8387

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> It's not fat it just hangs, do to old age! I don't care if puercorico is doing that I'm still Juan the boricua slayer!
It probably won't pass and we don't need a mojado sin futuro to approve anything we do.
NYM8387

United States

#7 Jun 14, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> get a life old lady!
hahahaha,you bumb,get out of my country

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hook,line sinker..... s.u.c.k.a!!!
I knew you(specifically) would reply.... what's with you lindo?
que buscas?
NYM8387

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you(specifically) would reply.... what's with you lindo?
que buscas?
That bum is dying to make a friend
NYM8387

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you(specifically) would reply.... what's with you lindo?
que buscas?
I would love to know why does Puerto Rico and the few states that have passed this nonsense,will put it into effect one year from now?what could possibly be holding them back?

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> That bum is dying to make a friend
I don't make friends with ignorant people who call me out of my name and attempt to degrade me when I am focused on America and fighting for her survival.
Dumb racist people

San Jose, CA

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Say what? You dumb racist have nothing else to do in your lonely lives. I mean you stupid people confuse the Puerto Ricans with Mexican all the time ha ha ha. A Puerto Rican guy was crossing the street a racist red neck scream at him and told him "hey you wetback go back to your country" the guy told him "I'm as legal as you dumb redneck"
Yeah if you racist see a brown skin talking Spanish, you assumed they're illegal-Mexicans. I'm telling you, your stupidity really makes me ROTFLMFAO.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 14, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I would love to know why does Puerto Rico and the few states that have passed this nonsense,will put it into effect one year from now?what could possibly be holding them back?
I know PR, I've lived there and have inherited property there. I cannot sit here and answer... all I know is PR is doing what is best at this time. PR cannot go against Congress now/yet.
Congress refuses to listen to what Is best for her.
PR is hurting... we have too many illegals and drugs.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Dumb racist people wrote:
Say what? You dumb racist have nothing else to do in your lonely lives. I mean you stupid people confuse the Puerto Ricans with Mexican all the time ha ha ha. A Puerto Rican guy was crossing the street a racist red neck scream at him and told him "hey you wetback go back to your country" the guy told him "I'm as legal as you dumb redneck"
Yeah if you racist see a brown skin talking Spanish, you assumed they're illegal-Mexicans. I'm telling you, your stupidity really makes me ROTFLMFAO.
I have experienced something like this,but I ignore. I know who I am,what I have lived, what I stand for and if someday (God forbid) I get attacked... I look at it as .... it's time to go... my job here on earth is over/I lived my life well. But, I stand for America.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Illegals from Mexico have ruin our(other Hispanics) reputation... those Hispanics who have assimilated,worked hard and contributed.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 14, 2013
EL PRESO -(SALSA)

PR.... La Prisonera..... Congress won't listen !!!!!

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#17 Jun 14, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
EL PRESO -(SALSA)
PR.... La Prisonera..... Congress won't listen !!!!!
Puerto Rico~~~~ LIBRE !

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18 Jun 14, 2013
Puerto Rico has worked hard and to have these illegals invade with such arrogance,demand and aggressiveness is beyond !
NYM8387

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2013
I
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Puerto Rico~~~~ LIBRE !
I respectfully disagree

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#20 Jun 14, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
I <quoted text> I respectfully disagree
I know u do,for I have read your post. But , we have different thinking.
Respect mine and I will definitely respect yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 1 hr TMI 1,459
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 5
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 3 hr Kid_Tomorrow 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 hr American Werewolves 137,130
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 12 hr itsme2 5
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 12 hr xxxraytred 17
NM construction industry impacted by immigratio... 13 hr Cricket 23 3
More from around the web