Illegal immigrants flown to Bay State...

Illegal immigrants flown to Bay State: Sheriffs warn move may threaten safety

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 13, 2014, titled Illegal immigrants flown to Bay State: Sheriffs warn move may threaten safety. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Illegal immigrants are being secretly flown to Massachusetts and kept in local lockups in an under-the-radar operation that has alarmed lawmen who are raising health and security concerns amid recent spikes in detainees coming up from Texas during the latest border crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 13, 2014
That's the plan isn't it?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 13, 2014
Omg just everyone is sick of illegals.their stupid countries need to man up, lazy wimps.

Woods Cross, UT

#3 Jul 13, 2014
I cannot even understand the stupidity of doing this. Even illegal Mexicans are starting to sweat..... there jobs should be gone by fall and replaced by even cheaper labor. All by design. And to effectively end American Society and culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal immigrants would be crazy to vote: Rube... 5 min tomin cali 3
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 52 min Le Jimbo 11,881
News Berkshire Eagle Online - Immigration as non-issue (Jan '08) 53 min Pre Jewish Rule 15
News They're with her: Illegal immigrants go door-to... 4 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 28
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr Brian_G 11,730
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Just Slim 143,153
News Sanctuary city illegal immigrant sparks $61 mil... 10 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
More from around the web