Tim Donnelly gives voice to conservat...

Tim Donnelly gives voice to conservative anxieties in a liberal state

There are 6 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Mar 30, 2014, titled Tim Donnelly gives voice to conservative anxieties in a liberal state. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

He moved into the public spotlight with Minuteman Project patrols to confront illegal immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 30, 2014
i like this guy,

brown has been pushing the high speed rail and it seems it is more of a bunch of big wigs pasting money here and there with anything being done other that talk and waste.

brown also is more against citizens and pro illegal aliens to the point on not wanting any of them deported,doesn't even want jails to report to the feds.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 30, 2014
Wooooooo hooooo if this guy wins cali is on the road to clean up.brown needs to be OUT.take pelosi.this is america god damit, not mexico.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 30, 2014
Everyone in cali vote for this guy YAY.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 30, 2014
wild child wrote:
Everyone in cali vote for this guy YAY.
we do need someone in office who is 100% for American citizens and 100% against any and all illegal aliens, we need such a person in all offices including the presidency who will see all illegal aliens as criminals not deserving of anything other that to be kicked out and punished.,
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2014
Yeah tom I hear you, I feel the same way.god bless america tom and pray we get to where we need to go.soon
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2014
Cali vote this guy in, good for the country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 min Just Slim 140,911
News Anti-Trump Protesters Say Something Extremely S... 19 min Responsibility 8
News Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to ... 38 min Go Blue Forever 23
News May Day rallies produce arrests, injuries 2 hr Go Blue Forever 19
News Ann Coulter: With amnesty, elites conspire agai... (May '15) 4 hr private guy 135
News Glenn Beck Asks Policy Analyst Which Candidate ... 4 hr private guy 36
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 5 hr Trumping On 78
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 6 hr PauldenZangpo0521 284
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 hr positronium 5,416
More from around the web