Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined...

Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

There are 804 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Nov 3, 2013, titled Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#128 Nov 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>he does hate this country wake up
Should be easy for you to show us some proof....then?
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#129 Nov 7, 2013
Check out the rap battle between mittwit and obama!!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#130 Nov 7, 2013
Laney F wrote:
Obama promised the Russians flexibility and is also showing it to the unions with ObamaCare.
from today's NY Post:
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration sneaked in a rule that would let some labor unions off the hook for an ObamaCare tax.
After publicly rejecting the unions’ request for an exemption, the Department of Health and Human Services last week quietly gave the unions a pass on what would have been a massive tax hit.
The tax, known as the reinsurance fee, requires self-insured organizations, such as unions and some large companies, to pay $63 for each covered member and an additional $63 for each additional family member on a health plan.
The fee was expected to raise $25 billion over three years, with the funds going to insurance companies to offset the cost of covering pre-existing conditions and other mandatory benefits.
Sparing unions that expense will go a long way toward repairing President Obama’s strained relationship with labor.
The unions, originally key supporters of the president’s health-insurance law, have increasingly bucked ObamaCare as it threatens their finances and the generous policies enjoyed by some of their members.
Buried in the new rules is a proposal to exempt “certain self-insured, self-administered plans” from the fee in 2015 and 2016.
That description applies to many union plans, according to experts.
you oppose the gov't NOT charging private organizations more money?

so you just parrot shit you are told ot without actually thinking about it?

St. Croix valley

#131 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
Oh, what a tangled web Obama has woven and has supported with lies.
Chicanery.
Puffery.
.....Etc.
funny thing is, you can't name even one of them...

wanna cracker?(or maybe a tissue? you missed a bit on your chin, there...)
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#132 Nov 7, 2013
It’s a case of sour grapes because President Obama did ruin Mitt Romney's first term as president.

Get over it and move on, Mitt! Ann needs your help in the kitchen flipping all those flap jacks.

St. Croix valley

#133 Nov 7, 2013
Laney F wrote:
Obama promised the Russians flexibility and is also showing it to the unions with ObamaCare.
from today's NY Post:
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration sneaked in a rule that would let some labor unions off the hook for an ObamaCare tax.
After publicly rejecting the unions’ request for an exemption, the Department of Health and Human Services last week quietly gave the unions a pass on what would have been a massive tax hit.
The tax, known as the reinsurance fee, requires self-insured organizations, such as unions and some large companies, to pay $63 for each covered member and an additional $63 for each additional family member on a health plan.
The fee was expected to raise $25 billion over three years, with the funds going to insurance companies to offset the cost of covering pre-existing conditions and other mandatory benefits.
Sparing unions that expense will go a long way toward repairing President Obama’s strained relationship with labor.
The unions, originally key supporters of the president’s health-insurance law, have increasingly bucked ObamaCare as it threatens their finances and the generous policies enjoyed by some of their members.
Buried in the new rules is a proposal to exempt “certain self-insured, self-administered plans” from the fee in 2015 and 2016.
That description applies to many union plans, according to experts.
You oppose the gov't not charging private organizations MORE money? do you actually think about what you are reading and commenting on?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#135 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>funny thing is, you can't name even one of them...
wanna cracker?(or maybe a tissue? you missed a bit on your chin, there...)
Here's just one.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/11...

St. Croix valley

#136 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Here's just one.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/11...
the plans that would be grandfathered through were clearly and accurately listed. what part of that didn't you understand?

companies always change plans, as do employers that provide insurance. the ACA could not change that..

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#138 Nov 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text> you are a little kid
you got that right woodtick57 is a little kid.

St. Croix valley

#139 Nov 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right woodtick57 is a little kid.
Awwww...still sore because i point out you have no idea what you are talking about?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Arm the internet

#140 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the plans that would be grandfathered through were clearly and accurately listed. what part of that didn't you understand?
companies always change plans, as do employers that provide insurance. the ACA could not change that..
You asked me to name an Obama lie.
I did:
positronium wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/11 ...
The rest of your post is fluff.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Arm the internet

#141 Nov 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right woodtick57 is a little kid.
I know a kid like that on the north shore of Minnesota. He likes sailing.

St. Croix valley

#142 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You asked me to name an Obama lie.
I did:
positronium wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/11 ...
The rest of your post is fluff.
because you didn't understand how it works, does not mean it is a lie...

it just means you are stupid...

St. Croix valley

#143 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know a kid like that on the north shore of Minnesota. He likes sailing.
you should hook the two of us up, i've never been sailing, but would love to learn...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#144 Nov 7, 2013
kuda wrote:
It’s a case of sour grapes because President Obama did ruin Mitt Romney's first term as president.
Get over it and move on, Mitt! Ann needs your help in the kitchen flipping all those flap jacks.
....Poor Mitt....So many American companies to plunder, and so many American jobs to outsource.....and so little time for sour grapes......lol.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Arm the internet

#145 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you should hook the two of us up, i've never been sailing, but would love to learn...
He never has sailed either. Perhaps you two could learn together. LOL
Like barefoot might say; he will "wipe your chin" for you.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Arm the internet

#146 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because you didn't understand how it works, does not mean it is a lie...
it just means you are stupid...
The majority of my nation disagrees with you.

St. Croix valley

#147 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He never has sailed either. Perhaps you two could learn together. LOL
Like barefoot might say; he will "wipe your chin" for you.
More lies from you? you said he likes sailing...

and most of the nation is as stupid as you. popularity is one of the worst measures of accuracy or quality, just look at the most popular TV shows...

i am not being used like a cheap whore by the media i parrot as you are..

wanna tissue? you missed a bit on your chin...
(barefoot stole my line...)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Arm the internet

#148 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>More lies from you? you said he likes sailing...
and most of the nation is as stupid as you. popularity is one of the worst measures of accuracy or quality, just look at the most popular TV shows...
i am not being used like a cheap whore by the media i parrot as you are..
wanna tissue? you missed a bit on your chin...
(barefoot stole my line...)
I said he likes sailing. I did not say he actually sailed. I like time travel. I know how you used to be. LOL
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#149 Nov 7, 2013
WillTard Romonoid would've soiled his magic underwear w on his first day of office. He wouldn't be hired for a second term. It's time for Willyboy to go back into his new closet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 2 hr Akira Ifukube 50
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr X Crypsis X 138,224
News Obama not taking immigration fight to Supreme C... 3 hr wild child 17
News Time for Republican obsession with border secur... 4 hr wild child 38
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 5 hr Anonymous 91
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 7 hr ronnie 21
News Ann Coulter Takes on Pro-Amnesty Media 7 hr The Mack 5
More from around the web