Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined...

Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

There are 804 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Nov 3, 2013, titled Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#503 Nov 20, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have read news from any source except MSNBC, own a business, pay taxes, work or want to work you would already know. If you live off the taxpayer and keep your head buried in the sand it is understandable that you would not know the answer.
I do work and own part of a business and pay taxes. business is great!

I pretty much expected you wouldn't be able to actually back up the soundbyte you parroted with your own thoughts or factual examples...

wanna cracker?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#504 Nov 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What help has he done?
Our economy is a hell of a lot better than when he took office.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#505 Nov 20, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Our economy is a hell of a lot better than when he took office.
You know I cant argue that.
LOL but I can't concur either. LMAO!
You are gaining.
What is the goal?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#506 Nov 20, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for supporting my point that cocaine using politicians going all the way back to Mayor Marion (the bitch set me up) Berry, have done less harm to their constitutes than Barak Obama.
Just as drugs smuggled across the border have done less harm than people smuggled across the border.
GW was our first Cocaine sniffer President....as if you did'nt know......
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#507 Nov 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>GW was our first Cocaine sniffer President....as if you did'nt know......
Did I say that he wasn't? He also had a DUI and was arrested for public drunkenness. The fact that that fool was elected president twice proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that either our elections are rigged or more than half of the voters in this country have less than 2 or 3 working brain cells, probably both.
Marion Barry was reelected after his crack bust. Bill Clinton had sex in the Oval office with an intern and his wife supported him to save both of their political careers yet she is considered “presidential material”. Ronald Reagan suffered from Alzheimer’s while he was in office not to mention the Iran/Contra scandal. I could go on about the past presidents but the point is this country loves to elect incompetent, criminal, lying, narcissistic and generally all around screwed up people to the presidency. Why do people get so upset when I point out that with Obama the tradition is continuing?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#510 Nov 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>GW was our first Cocaine sniffer President....as if you did'nt know......
To be fair: Ronald Reagan brought cocaine into the country for sale to fund the Contras.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#511 Nov 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't forget anything, AnalButter.
I shall remind you you promised that proof of those Lincoln letters.
If I can't be provided to pound the [email protected] out of you in the literal sense, I shall do it figuratively.
YOu wussy c/s'g Preparation H- coated mamma's boy.
Still running around in the same circle claiming still to be the Topix Idiot and your post confirms it which you are selective and choose to forget what you want to forget which is why there is nothing prove accept that you keep proving you are the Topix Idiot with those claims you keep denying that have been proven true which the truth be known you and your Mama enjoy to rub one another down with Prepartation H which is how You and your Mamma both get off.
travis

Science Hill, KY

#513 Nov 20, 2013
Obama will go down as one of the best in History.

Level 5

Location hidden

#515 Nov 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Still running around in the same circle
Maybe you should try to wipe the slate clean with yet another alias, AnalOriface.

You haven't done very well with this one.

And it's tiring to keep slapping the snot out of ya.

Maybe in can invest in some original material... get an intern or something?

Before you go, I am sure you will want to post those links to those Lincoln letters you say he wrote to Karl Marx though...
too much

Roseville, MI

#516 Nov 21, 2013
Obama will go down as the worst president since Jimmy Carter.

Sorry Jimmy come 2016 you will have to turn your dunce hat over to Obama.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517 Nov 21, 2013
too much wrote:
Obama will go down as the worst president since Jimmy Carter.
Sorry Jimmy come 2016 you will have to turn your dunce hat over to Obama.
Would have to wrestle it away from GW.....

Level 1

Location hidden

#518 Nov 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try to wipe the slate clean with yet another alias, AnalOriface.
You haven't done very well with this one.
And it's tiring to keep slapping the snot out of ya.
Maybe in can invest in some original material... get an intern or something?
Before you go, I am sure you will want to post those links to those Lincoln letters you say he wrote to Karl Marx though...
You should take your own advice and the only one getting slapped around like a stupid moron is you barestool2626 so just keep posting.
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#519 Nov 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Would have to wrestle it away from GW.....
I have to agree Dubya was the second worst president of the century.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#520 Nov 21, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why deny Dubya the top spot? After all, who killed more people without justification?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#521 Nov 21, 2013
travis wrote:
Obama will go down as one of the best in History.
disagree, he is a failure.
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#522 Nov 21, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>disagree, he is a failure.
Osama Bin Laden would probably agree with you - that is, if he were still around.

Level 5

Location hidden

#523 Nov 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You should take your own advice
Maybe you should admit I've crammed those Lincoln letters you told everyone you had links to so far up your azz your boyfriend can see them when you are giving him one of your tonsil massages?

I say if you want to insist Abraham Lincoln was writing letters to Karl Marx, you should prove it!

Level 1

Location hidden

#524 Nov 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should admit I've crammed those Lincoln letters you told everyone you had links to so far up your azz your boyfriend can see them when you are giving him one of your tonsil massages?
I say if you want to insist Abraham Lincoln was writing letters to Karl Marx, you should prove it!
oh is that what you and your mother are doing now besides you running around in the same circle claiming to be the Topix Idiot posting more of the your nonsense.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#525 Nov 21, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that. The bad thing is we seem to be unable to nominate any good people lately. It's as if the people have no say in our elections any more. Big money is in total control of both parties and our government.
too much

Roseville, MI

#526 Nov 21, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Osama Bin Laden would probably agree with you - that is, if he were still around.
We all seem to forget that Obama shot Osama with his skeet riffle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 min USA 9,671
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min Memo From Turner 2,959
News Hopes dashed for millions of illegal immigrants... 9 min spytheweb 10
News With tears and resolve, immigrants vow to keep ... 10 min Bama Yankee 5
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 12 min Bama Yankee 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 13 min Maverick 808 141,543
News Newspapers Mourn High Court Removing Obama 'Shi... 14 min spytheweb 2
More from around the web