Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

Full story: Christian Science Monitor

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side.
Comments
441 - 460 of 804 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2014

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>...is a failure....is a failure...is a failure.... LOL
muy grande cajones, pendejo. muy grande...

i didn't think you'd show your face around after you got Biiiiiiitch-slapped so hard. man, that was embarrassing!

more bravado than brains?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to most here that I did make my point. My nation is a majority ruled nation. Yours is obviously not judging from your broken English. Your moniker is zany though but it doesn't convince me otherwise.
and now you seem to feel you are speaking for most people here?!? ego much?

sheesh!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear...you really do have a comprehension problem, don't you?
i don't give a shit about your grammar, i am clearly pointing out your hypocrisy. i stated that very clearly, but as usual, you are too dense to get it....
Don't you "oh dear" me. I certainly care about your grammar and until you start learning and correcting it and learn to speak English, why should I assume that you even know what the words; hypocrisy, comprehension or dense even mean?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and now you seem to feel you are speaking for most people here?!? ego much?
sheesh!
I will venture to say "yes" including the silent readers. Egoing? Yes, I always have a sense of me-ness. Why shouldn't I?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you "oh dear" me. I certainly care about your grammar and until you start learning and correcting it and learn to speak English, why should I assume that you even know what the words; hypocrisy, comprehension or dense even mean?
because i clearly pointed out your hypocrisy and lack of comprehension, dear.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I will venture to say "yes" including the silent readers. Egoing? Yes, I always have a sense of me-ness. Why shouldn't I?
yes, i figured you did think that. you are clearly one so full of your self you cannot see your glaring idiocy, even when clearly and irrefutably point it out to you...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i figured you did think that. you are clearly one so full of your self you cannot see your glaring idiocy, even when clearly and irrefutably point it out to you...
The truth of the matter and the thing of it is; is that I can see yours.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
STANDARD Anything should be the NORM and nothing less than standard anything should ever be allowed to be sold.(imo)
Translation into English?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Don't you "oh dear" me. I certainly care about your grammar and until you start learning and correcting it and learn to speak English, why should I assume that you even know what the words; hypocrisy, comprehension or dense even mean?
Ummmmmmmmmmmm... did you intentionally post this gibberish while decrying someone else's use of English in his post?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If you think my grammar is so bad that you feel the need to tell me than don't you think you have an obligation as a civil poster to bring my mistakes in grammar to my attention?
Huh?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to most here that I did make my point.
It seems you are full of yourself, Jizz.

Especially when in your broken English you insist you speak for others when you clearly cannot speak for yourself.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The truth of the matter and the thing of it is; is that I can see yours.
ouch! that was a painful sentence...

so why is it you have to point it out? even once? i point out your idiocy almost every time you post....

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of painful sentences...what happened to Vet? he showed his embarrassing face briefly, but then ran away again...

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not enough that i saw the link. i made maybe two comments on the whole thread.
so you could go back and check this but copy and paste the link?...oh wait, you never check shit...you just lie about it!...
so that link doesn't exist? that seems to be the gist of what you are saying...
or you could have just reposted it in the time it took you to respond. i think we have our answer...as usual, it involves you talking out of your ass...
you just posted another lie and it is you that talks from the ass.....

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you just posted another lie and it is you that talks from the ass.....
I guess you keep forgetting you told everyone that Abraham Lincoln was a communist, and you have copies of letters he wrote to Marx to prove it.

Gosh... where oh were are those letters?
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

The question we need to answer right now is,'What is the bigger train wreck, Obamacare or Toronto's mayor Ford?'

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

spud wrote:
The question we need to answer right now is,'What is the bigger train wreck, Obamacare or Toronto's mayor Ford?'
really? so which talking head told you to repeat that? Sheesh!, the things kids repeat these days...
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? so which talking head told you to repeat that? Sheesh!, the things kids repeat these days...
It started right here tick. If it gets repeated, it's because somebody else liked it. If you ever get the urge to say something accurate, I give you permission to use that line.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

spud wrote:
<quoted text>It started right here tick. If it gets repeated, it's because somebody else liked it. If you ever get the urge to say something accurate, I give you permission to use that line.
Wow! you're even too stupid to lie effectively....i saw clips of several cable news talking heads saying the same things days ago...

wanna cracker?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

spud wrote:
Obviously Obamacare. Only the citizens of Toronto can be effected by their mayor and so far he has done no real or permanent damage to the citizens or the city. On the other hand Obamacare is doing billions in damage and harms almost every citizen in the country. The greatest damage mayor Ford is doing is giving the media something to distract people from the failure of Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••