Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined...

Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

There are 804 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Nov 3, 2013, titled Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Non real estate

#441 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a sponge, you suck.
The proof is on your shirt.
You think bizarre. the proof is your post.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#442 Nov 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You think bizarre. the proof is your post.
what kind of garbled grammar is that?

heh heh heh....
Billy Ringo

Danielson, CT

#443 Nov 15, 2013
WTF is Etchy blabbering about now.

Whereinell do the Rethugs find these losers?

HEY ETCHY !!!!!!! PAY YOUR TAXES AND STFU !!!
spud

Reading, PA

#444 Nov 15, 2013
Hey I haven't heard from bare it all lately. I hope she's practicing her pole dancing like I told her.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#445 Nov 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Could you ever survive or communicate...without all the reichwing labels?
they are what they are.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#446 Nov 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? i asked very nicely. i didn't follow your two's conversation on this one. are you saying you cannot provide this link? why not?
you were following along if you go back and look.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#447 Nov 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
right copmmies everywhere!
<quoted text>
Pseudo Liberal Democrats for Communism blah blah blah Pseudo Progressives Liberal Democrats for Communism blah blah blah Progressives blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah Progressives blah blah Progressives blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats for Communism blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats...
SQUALK!
AnalOriface wanna cracker?
we know what you want which is the same thing the Scarecrow wanted in the Wizard of Oz, a brain.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#448 Nov 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>they are what they are.
All your bitching, does no good....Hillary can't start early, you know?......

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#449 Nov 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>All your bitching, does no good....Hillary can't start early, you know?......
I am not bitching, just telling the facts and the Democrats have already handed the next election over to the Republicans because of Obamacare.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#450 Nov 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you were following along if you go back and look.
not enough that i saw the link. i made maybe two comments on the whole thread.

so you could go back and check this but copy and paste the link?...oh wait, you never check shit...you just lie about it!...

so that link doesn't exist? that seems to be the gist of what you are saying...

or you could have just reposted it in the time it took you to respond. i think we have our answer...as usual, it involves you talking out of your ass...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Non real estate

#451 Nov 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of garbled grammar is that?
heh heh heh....
I made my point. Hehe

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#452 Nov 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I made my point. Hehe
not really...

you did make my point about your hypocrisy and your stupidity.

but then you make that every single time you post...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Non real estate

#453 Nov 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not really...
you did make my point about your hypocrisy and your stupidity.
but then you make that every single time you post...
It seems to most here that I did make my point. My nation is a majority ruled nation. Yours is obviously not judging from your broken English. Your moniker is zany though but it doesn't convince me otherwise.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#454 Nov 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to most here that I did make my point. My nation is a majority ruled nation. Yours is obviously not judging from your broken English. Your moniker is zany though but it doesn't convince me otherwise.
the post we are talking about didn't have anything to do with any of that!!! it was just a childish taunt you threw at someone, what you always do when you post.

you seem to have lost total grasp of reality...(not sure if you ever had it, but i am giving you the benefit of the doubt there...)

and then again you comment on my few typos when you clearly use worse grammar than i do...not only psychotic, but hypocritical also...so sad...so sad.

when ever you feel you can argue the issues give it a try, you tried earlier today and it was embarrassing for you...not sure why you even keep posting.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Non real estate

#455 Nov 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the post we are talking about didn't have anything to do with any of that!!! it was just a childish taunt you threw at someone, what you always do when you post.
you seem to have lost total grasp of reality...(not sure if you ever had it, but i am giving you the benefit of the doubt there...)
and then again you comment on my few typos when you clearly use worse grammar than i do...not only psychotic, but hypocritical also...so sad...so sad.
when ever you feel you can argue the issues give it a try, you tried earlier today and it was embarrassing for you...not sure why you even keep posting.
If you think my grammar is so bad that you feel the need to tell me than don't you think you have an obligation as a civil poster to bring my mistakes in grammar to my attention?
How can one improve himself if his grammar mistakes aren't pointed out to him. Or don't you believe in helping others improve themselves regardless of the hate you harbor......?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#456 Nov 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am not bitching, just telling the facts and the Democrats have already handed the next election over to the Republicans because of Obamacare.
Geez, did'nt you say the same thing about Benghazi??? You guy's election betting record, kinda sucks.....
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#457 Nov 16, 2013
Letís recap: If you like your insurance policy, you can keep it. No, wait. If you liked your policy, it was probably worthless anyway. Scratch that. If your junk policy was canceled and you still want it, you can keep it. Er, get it back.

Whatever.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#458 Nov 16, 2013
President Obama's Second Term....President Obama's Second Term....President Obama's Second Term....President Obama's Second Term..........LOL.....
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#459 Nov 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
President Obama's Second Term....President Obama's Second Term....President Obama's Second Term....President Obama's Second Term..........LOL.....
...is a failure....is a failure...is a failure.... LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#460 Nov 16, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If you think my grammar is so bad that you feel the need to tell me than don't you think you have an obligation as a civil poster to bring my mistakes in grammar to my attention?
How can one improve himself if his grammar mistakes aren't pointed out to him. Or don't you believe in helping others improve themselves regardless of the hate you harbor......?
oh dear...you really do have a comprehension problem, don't you?

i don't give a shit about your grammar, i am clearly pointing out your hypocrisy. i stated that very clearly, but as usual, you are too dense to get it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 5 min Earl 54
News Illegal immigration slowdown changes dynamics o... 1 hr Who guessed it 37
News I Want a President Who Cares About People Like Me 1 hr fedupwiththemess 2
News Executive action on immigration could take year... 1 hr Mr Amigo 52
News Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelby... (Nov '08) 2 hr Mexilover 725
News Hazleton could see tax hike because of immigrat... 10 hr Pidgeon Holer 5
News Justices block law denying bail to illegal immi... 10 hr ronnie 4
More from around the web