Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined...

Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

There are 804 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Nov 3, 2013, titled Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#420 Nov 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
we all here on Topix can't help but notice how you keep proving
We all here remember you swearing that you'd prove that Lincoln was a communist by posting copies of the letters you said he wrote while you said (literally) he and Marx were pen pals.

And I remind everyone who might not have seen this just how full of [email protected] you are otherwise you'd have those links... AB.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#421 Nov 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all here remember you swearing that you'd prove that Lincoln was a communist by posting copies of the letters you said he wrote while you said (literally) he and Marx were pen pals.
And I remind everyone who might not have seen this just how full of [email protected] you are otherwise you'd have those links... AB.
That was you making BS up and everything is a known fact about Lincoln & Marxs and link I posted confirmed it and its only you that keeps running around in circles saying it is not true and I am really a Lincoln Republican especially in your head.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#422 Nov 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That was you making BS up and everything is a known fact about Lincoln & Marxs and link I posted confirmed it and its only you that keeps running around in circles saying it is not true and I am really a Lincoln Republican especially in your head.
i must have missed this part of the discussion...can you provide the link for me again, please?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#423 Nov 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>another post from you that shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about on this subject...
Oh yes I do and your liar in chief is telling more lies to cover up numerous others. The whole shebang is an excellent study of ineptitude and dishonesty, all caused by a marxist, a failure, and a disgrace to the office of the president.
IMO, a criminal awaiting charges.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#424 Nov 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That is just damn sad....not willing to pitch in.....only happy criticizing and manufacturing more outrage.....the biggest outrage, is the current teaparty-dipped, GOP......
IMO the biggest rage is them as well as the communist dipped donkeys.

St. Croix valley

#425 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes I do and your liar in chief is telling more lies to cover up numerous others. The whole shebang is an excellent study of ineptitude and dishonesty, all caused by a marxist, a failure, and a disgrace to the office of the president.
IMO, a criminal awaiting charges.
So then you can explain what it actually means in real english? and how it pertains to the ACA?

don't worry, i know you will not, it is just fun to point out your idiotic posts that show you cannot think logically.

you couldn't define marxism in your own words if your life depended on it...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#426 Nov 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>So then you can explain what it actually means in real english? and how it pertains to the ACA?
don't worry, i know you will not, it is just fun to point out your idiotic posts that show you cannot think logically.
you couldn't define marxism in your own words if your life depended on it...
No, you should be smart enough to already know.

St. Croix valley

#427 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, you should be smart enough to already know.
just as i thought...run, posi. run like the wind!

Level 1

Location hidden

#428 Nov 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i must have missed this part of the discussion...can you provide the link for me again, please?
yeah right.

Level 1

Location hidden

#429 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>IMO the biggest rage is them as well as the communist dipped donkeys.
the Liberals are for Communism alright and Liberals are complaining about it in Obamacare now especially Ultra Liberal Kirsten Powers.

Media’s Obamacare Supporters Vent About Their Cancelled Health Plans

Kirsten Powers

“My blood pressure goes up every time they say that they’re protecting us from substandard health insurance plans,” Powers told Bret Baier.“There is nothing to support what they’re saying.”

“I have talked to about how I’m losing my health insurance,” she continued.“If I want to keep the same health insurance, it’s going to cost twice as much. There’s nothing substandard about my plan.”

“All of the things they say that are not in my plan are in my plan,” Powers lamented.“All of the things they have listed — there’s no explanation for doubling my premiums other than the fact that it’s subsidizing other people. They need to be honest about that.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/medias-obamacare-s...

St. Croix valley

#430 Nov 14, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right.
really? i asked very nicely. i didn't follow your two's conversation on this one. are you saying you cannot provide this link? why not?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#432 Nov 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the Liberals are for Communism alright and Liberals are complaining.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fLtu8axeX2wXX
Could you ever survive or communicate...without all the reichwing labels?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#433 Nov 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just as i thought...run, posi. run like the wind!
Like the wind, you blow.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#434 Nov 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the Liberals are for Communism alright and Liberals are complaining about it in Obamacare now especially Ultra Liberal Kirsten Powers.
Media’s Obamacare Supporters Vent About Their Cancelled Health Plans
Kirsten Powers
“My blood pressure goes up every time they say that they’re protecting us from substandard health insurance plans,” Powers told Bret Baier.“There is nothing to support what they’re saying.”
“I have talked to about how I’m losing my health insurance,” she continued.“If I want to keep the same health insurance, it’s going to cost twice as much. There’s nothing substandard about my plan.”
“All of the things they say that are not in my plan are in my plan,” Powers lamented.“All of the things they have listed — there’s no explanation for doubling my premiums other than the fact that it’s subsidizing other people. They need to be honest about that.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fLtu8axeX2wXX
We knew they would whine about it. It was predicted and those predictions sure were not substandard. Now they are wallowing in their own communist mire.
Another thing: NOTHING that is mandated in these UNITED STATES should EVER be "substandard". We are better than that.
STANDARD Anything should be the NORM and nothing less than standard anything should ever be allowed to be sold.(imo)

St. Croix valley

#435 Nov 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We knew they would whine about it. It was predicted and those predictions sure were not substandard. Now they are wallowing in their own communist mire.
Another thing: NOTHING that is mandated in these UNITED STATES should EVER be "substandard". We are better than that.
STANDARD Anything should be the NORM and nothing less than standard anything should ever be allowed to be sold.(imo)
regulating the products sold in the market?!?

damn fool, you are too stupid to even know when you are quoting right out of the communist playbook!

your ignorance of all things sure is entertaining, though....

yuk, yuk, yuk, i have remember this one for future use...

Level 5

Location hidden

#436 Nov 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That was you making BS up and everything is a known fact about Lincoln & Marxs
You told us they were pen pals.

Where oh were is a copy to these letters?

We all know you can copy and paste, where oh where can they be?

Level 5

Location hidden

#437 Nov 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Like the wind, you blow.
Like a sponge, you suck.

The proof is on your shirt.

Level 5

Location hidden

#438 Nov 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>the Liberals are for Communism alright
right copmmies everywhere!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Lincoln sure was for Communism ...

Pseudo Liberal Democrats for Communism blah blah blah Pseudo Progressives Liberal Democrats for Communism blah blah blah Progressives blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah Progressives blah blah Progressives blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats for Communism blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Lenin blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah Chairman Mao blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah blah blah blah blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats blah Hitler blah blah Pseudo Liberal Democrats...

SQUALK!

AnalOriface wanna cracker?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#439 Nov 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>regulating the products sold in the market?!?
damn fool, you are too stupid to even know when you are quoting right out of the communist playbook!
your ignorance of all things sure is entertaining, though....
yuk, yuk, yuk, i have remember this one for future use...
No, maintaining standards.
" i have remember this one for future use"
Please decipher this broken English, OK?

St. Croix valley

#440 Nov 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, maintaining standards.
" i have remember this one for future use"
Please decipher this broken English, OK?
what if people want some cheap goods. some things are disposable...

again, you aren't even smart enough to realize when you are arguing for what you say you are against!

so sad if one dropped word makes it too hard for you to understand. the normal human brain is excellent at filling in patterns, what happened to yours?

remember what happened last time you tried to play the grammar nazi? you fell flat on your face, just like you are doing now when you are trying to use logic.

it would be best for you if you kept to parroting things others say....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration raids net 21 arrests (Sep '08) 37 min Jeff Kohrt 23
News Union spending for Obama, Democrats could top $... (Feb '12) 1 hr Crepey Skin 26
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 1 hr katrina 4,431
News Why undocumented immigrants pay taxes 1 hr God Guns and America 16
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 3 hr God Guns and America 54
News Border Wall Presents Funding Challenges in El Paso 10 hr Retribution 39
News Do we need a registry of crimes committed by un... 10 hr spytheweb 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 hr Quirky 145,083
More from around the web