Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined...

Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?

There are 804 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Nov 3, 2013, titled Mitt Romney says Obamacare has ruined Obama's second term. Is he right?. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

President Obama speaks at Boston's Faneuil Hall about Obamacare Wednesday. Faneuil Hall is where former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Obama's rival in the 2012 presidential election, signed the state's landmark health care law in 2006, with top Democrats standing by his side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#254 Nov 8, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>We all know you don't know what it is and that is the problem and why you don't understand communism and amity shlaes talks about it too in her book like how FDR liked certian aspects of communism and implemented them and that is why you cant con anybody because you are a communist yourself and you can tell it.
i really do like you answer every one of my posts where i point out you don't really know what you are talking about with, "i know you.."whatever i told you.

it is the classic third grade retort.

so, still not even one example of this communism taking over the US as you claimed? not even one? why not? you are a joke, that is why not.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256 Nov 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> i really do like you answer every one of my posts where i point out you don't really know what you are talking about with, "i know you.."whatever i told you.
it is the classic third grade retort.
so, still not even one example of this communism taking over the US as you claimed? not even one? why not? you are a joke, that is why not.
you do alot of 3rd grade retorts which is because you can't back you BS up and that is the problem you have because you don't know what you are talking about and everyone knows it which is why you are one big azz joke and making an azz out of yourself and no one else for that matter.

Level 1

Location hidden

#257 Nov 8, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> Most definitely. Obamacare has etched in stone his failure as president. That will be his only legacy.
yeap just like LBJ's Great Society.

St. Croix valley

#258 Nov 8, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you do alot of 3rd grade retorts which is because you can't back you BS up and that is the problem you have because you don't know what you are talking about and everyone knows it which is why you are one big azz joke and making an azz out of yourself and no one else for that matter.
yup once again the "no, you give third grade..."

you really are a child, aren't you?

i don't have any BS to back up. you clearly stated the US is being overrun with communism, yet you still, after all this time have not come up with even one single example of that. why not?

St. Croix valley

#259 Nov 8, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yeap just like LBJ's Great Society.
yeah, who needed those silly civil rights, huh? sheesh!

Level 1

Location hidden

#260 Nov 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yup once again the "no, you give third grade..."
you really are a child, aren't you?
i don't have any BS to back up. you clearly stated the US is being overrun with communism, yet you still, after all this time have not come up with even one single example of that. why not?
the Subject is beyond your 3rd grade comprehension level which you keep proving.

[email protected]

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#261 Nov 9, 2013
I think Romney losing big to Obama when Mitt thought he had it in the bag has distorted his judgement.
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#262 Nov 9, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
I think Romney losing big to Obama when Mitt thought he had it in the bag has distorted his judgement.
It's more like Romney losing big to Obama proves the rigged American election system is distorted. Romney is right about this healthcare bill even though he passed something like it when he was the gov. of Mass. It's un American and it sucks.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#263 Nov 9, 2013
Cruel Summer wrote:
<quoted text> Most definitely. Obamacare has etched in stone his failure as president. That will be his only legacy.
Please spew more.....BTW, yesterday's Dow Jones Industrial Index hit it's 34th record high, since President Obama took office......
Brad

Bolton, CT

#264 Nov 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Please spew more.....BTW, yesterday's Dow Jones Industrial Index hit it's 34th record high, since President Obama took office......
LOL
Now the liberal apologists celebrate an unstable market as a victory?

St. Croix valley

#265 Nov 9, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Now the liberal apologists celebrate an unstable market as a victory?
the market is unstable? how so?

Since: Oct 08

Lilburn, GA

#266 Nov 9, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
No, Romney knew he had no chance, thus his 47% comment...Can't overcome that big of a head start....Hillary will benefit from it too. Once the non taxpayers outvote the taxpayers, it's all over.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#267 Nov 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the market is unstable? how so?
Since 2009,96% of all new wealth has gone to the top 1% of wage earners.
The market is no longer a place for anyone other than the ultra wealthy.

St. Croix valley

#268 Nov 9, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 2009,96% of all new wealth has gone to the top 1% of wage earners.
The market is no longer a place for anyone other than the ultra wealthy.
aaaannd? so what does that have to do with an unstable market, and why is this a surprise to you? isn't that pretty common after a recession? the people with money still have wealth to invest.

you aren't under the false impression that if some people make more, others have to make less, are you? there is no finite pie of wealth.

still some open spots for you in the OWS drum circle...

St. Croix valley

#269 Nov 9, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Romney knew he had no chance, thus his 47% comment...Can't overcome that big of a head start....Hillary will benefit from it too. Once the non taxpayers outvote the taxpayers, it's all over.
you keep forgetting that half of those 47% non-taxpayers are republican. Romney forgot that also, so when he went on to say they were all lazy leeches he lost a good number of his base voters.
Brad

Bolton, CT

#270 Nov 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>aaaannd? so what does that have to do with an unstable market, and why is this a surprise to you? isn't that pretty common after a recession? the people with money still have wealth to invest.
you aren't under the false impression that if some people make more, others have to make less, are you? there is no finite pie of wealth.
still some open spots for you in the OWS drum circle...
LOL

Making doody on cop cars ain't my bag,man.

The point is,meet the new boss,worse than the old boss.

St. Croix valley

#271 Nov 9, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Making doody on cop cars ain't my bag,man.
The point is,meet the new boss,worse than the old boss.
the point seems to be you have no point. nothing to back up your original statement and just another senseless rant about ...well, nothing...
Brad

Bolton, CT

#272 Nov 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the point seems to be you have no point. nothing to back up your original statement and just another senseless rant about ...well, nothing...
All my statements come from a place of peace,and,topix thrives on chaos.

If you can't see the simple wisdom in my words,then remain in the chaos,Grasshopper.

St. Croix valley

#273 Nov 9, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
All my statements come from a place of peace,and,topix thrives on chaos.
If you can't see the simple wisdom in my words,then remain in the chaos,Grasshopper.
or you could have just pointed out how the market is unstable, instead of posting some class warfare crap that had nothing to do with the topic.

Since: Oct 08

Lilburn, GA

#274 Nov 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you keep forgetting that half of those 47% non-taxpayers are republican. Romney forgot that also, so when he went on to say they were all lazy leeches he lost a good number of his base voters.
did he say they were lazy leeches, or that they would never vote for him? why would they never vote for him, maybe they would be afraid he would take away their free shit....and dems promised more free shit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 min Tinka 147,179
News Only mass deportation can save America 42 min Tinka 114
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 1 hr Retribution 44
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 1 hr Retribution 59
The WTH? Files (Sep '10) 1 hr Tinka 1,207
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Katrina 1,328
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr Katrina 9,644
More from around the web