Esther Cepeda: Our rich American fabric

Esther Cepeda: Our rich American fabric

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Esther Cepeda: Our rich American fabric. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The point seems like a walk in the park compared to some of the others that will require a bureaucratic overload of regulations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Mexico can't seem to get it together in creating jobs,etc. for her people and can't seem to put in place an better Educational System for her poor/uneducated that would teach, among other things to stop breeding( if you can't even feed yourself how the hell can you feed other mouth),but rather encourage her peons to invade a Sovereign Country and strap themselves on the backs of each and every taxpayer to force us to carry them throughout their miserable,hate filled,arrogant lives,,,something that Mexico is responsible for doing. Something Mexico built/created !!
So in other words, this Gov. along with Mex. are okay with taxing the American citizenry in order better the lives of people who are not my responsibility,American citizens, but rather Mexican Citizens. Pathetic !!
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#2 Feb 10, 2013
I thought I recognized the name Esther Cepeda. She is a columnist for the Chicago Sun-times. A newspaper who agrees with Obama/his policies/and illegal immigration and the like. I remember reading her column at on point with disgust,for she favors illegals and open borders.She is an Illegal Alien Advocate in the once great city of Chicago and now a Sanctuary for all illegals from Mexico.
Move along folks, she is just another useless Leftist who feels taxpayers should be responsible for Mexico's poor.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Level 4

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#3 Feb 11, 2013
The "fabric" of America, huh? Well that "fabric" is about to be torn apart at the seam!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
The "fabric" of America, huh? Well that "fabric" is about to be torn apart at the seam!
It's raveling along the edges too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 29 min La La Land 10,398
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 2 hr Responsibility 27
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 3 hr Brian_G 495
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr Responsibility 5,388
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 hr Brian_G 7,039
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr leprechauna 141,916
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 7 hr Smartest Man Alive 1
More from around the web