KABC's Doug MacIntyre fired from radio show

Posted in the Immigration Reform Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
MexicanFuture

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Anti-Mexican radio talk show host Doug MacIntyre was "released from duties" by KABC radio.
Today is his last show.

He was known for stirring up Minuteman protests against an indigenous school in East LA.

MacIntyre is the latest of many racist talk show hosts to get the boot (or die) recently:
* Paul Harvey (died)
* Doug MacIntyre (fired)
* Al Rantel (fired)
* Larry Elder (fired)
* Mark Scinto (Ohio)
* Michael Graham (Fox News)
* Bill O'Reilly (ratings tanked)
* Michael Savage (show removed from flagship station)
GrandOleFlag

Pomona, CA

#2 Sep 24, 2009
The Mexican in all their enlarged EGOS, can't see the writing on the wall....

We don't want RACIST in our countries, that includes the WETBACK CLAN of MEXICANS having the WETT DREAM they've always had of re-conquering a piece of land.

Radio People like Immus and Rush are still housed in upper Echelons of MEDIA, so don't understamate or your MEXICAN FUTURE.

California and many SouthWestern states have little appreciation for the ILLEGAL LOVERS PLIGHT....

This is the United States of America, Not MEXICO.

What your nationls will recieve is what OUR President and Congress decide is best four OUR NATION under God, Indivisible, With Justice and Liberty for all....U.S. Citizens.
GrandOleFlag

Pomona, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2009
Edit: OVER-ESTIMATE.

P.S.

America will not allow Illegal Third World Citizens to make a mockery of a Great Nation: AMERICA.
Robertn584

North Hollywood, CA

#4 Sep 25, 2009
It's a said day for L.A Radio
clueless

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 25, 2009
MexicanFuture wrote:
Anti-Mexican radio talk show host Doug MacIntyre was "released from duties" by KABC radio.
Today is his last show.
He was known for stirring up Minuteman protests against an indigenous school in East LA.
MacIntyre is the latest of many racist talk show hosts to get the boot (or die) recently:
* Paul Harvey (died)
* Doug MacIntyre (fired)
* Al Rantel (fired)
* Larry Elder (fired)
* Mark Scinto (Ohio)
KABC morning host Doug McIntyre is leaving the station to do an early-morning show in New York.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/radio-krla...
clueless

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 25, 2009
So what kind of "racist" is Larry Elder?. lol
http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20090910/cm_uc_crl...

p.s. NOT FIRED.
clueless

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Sep 25, 2009
who the hell is Mark Scinto?
Ohio?
Fired,died,quit,got a better job?
who is he?
clueless

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2009
O'Reilly is tanking against whom? lol
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-oreillys-demo...
clueless

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Sep 25, 2009
Mike Savage...I don't care about...to abrasive for me.
BUT
John and Ken are good.
http://news.puggal.com/michael-savage-radio-s...
clueless

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Sep 25, 2009
Michael Graham (Fox News)
Do you mean he went to the highest rated news/talk channel?
He didn't get fired!?!
He didn't die?!?

This Michael Graham?
http://michaelgraham.com/
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Sep 25, 2009
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
KABC morning host Doug McIntyre is leaving the station to do an early-morning show in New York.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/radio-krla...
You didn't expect him to tell the truth, did you? About the 3rd person down I knew it was a lie!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Sep 25, 2009
clueless wrote:
O'Reilly is tanking against whom? lol
Again you didn't xpect for him to tell the truth! He makes it up like Obama makes it up!
MexicanFuture

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2009
GrandOleFlag wrote:
The Mexican in all their enlarged EGOS, can't see the writing on the wall....
We don't want RACIST in our countries, that includes the WETBACK CLAN of MEXICANS having the WETT DREAM they've always had of re-conquering a piece of land.
Radio People like Immus and Rush are still housed in upper Echelons of MEDIA, so don't understamate or your MEXICAN FUTURE.
California and many SouthWestern states have little appreciation for the ILLEGAL LOVERS PLIGHT....
This is the United States of America, Not MEXICO.
What your nationls will recieve is what OUR President and Congress decide is best four OUR NATION under God, Indivisible, With Justice and Liberty for all....U.S. Citizens.
This entire continent is our ancestral homeland.
There isn't a godaam thing you can do about it.
WE ARE TAKING IT BACK and you have been 100% ineffective at stopping that.

So please go and shove your science fiction fantasies about trying to stop us. I've been hearing that loser talk for the last 10 years. You guys haven't stopped a damn thing.
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#15 Sep 26, 2009
MexicanFuture wrote:
<quoted text>
This entire continent is our ancestral homeland.
There isn't a godaam thing you can do about it.
WE ARE TAKING IT BACK and you have been 100% ineffective at stopping that.
So please go and shove your science fiction fantasies about trying to stop us. I've been hearing that loser talk for the last 10 years. You guys haven't stopped a damn thing.
Clueless, dosn't this tell you all. He is an Aztlanista!
MexicanFuture

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2009
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless, dosn't this tell you all. He is an Aztlanista!
Screw Aztlan...that's small potatoes thinking.

WE WANT THE WHOLE GODDAM CONTINENT.

“The true Californian!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2009
MexicanFuture wrote:
Today is his last show.
* Paul Harvey (died)
* Doug MacIntyre (fired)
* Al Rantel (fired)
* Larry Elder (fired)
* Mark Scinto (Ohio)
Indigenous school in L.A? Indigenous to what, Mexico? You guys are such fakes. So weak.

Always throwing the race card into the mix. Desperate.

Then you find it necessary to lie, pathetic.

Post a link proving Doug MacIntyre was fired this is from the KABC website wishing him luck-
Doug has been a huge part of KABC for nearly a decade. He will still be involved with both this radio station and Citadel in general, doing some work for WABC in New York in the short term, and working on a very exciting future project on KABC.

Peter Tilden will take over the KABC morning show starting Friday. Peter has been involved with this station in many different ways for the last 20 years, and has always had great ratings success and popularity with the KABC audience. Award winning news anchor Dave Williams will continue to do KABC’s morning news in the Peter Tilden show, and of course Capt. Jorge will do traffic and sports.

Please join me in thanking Doug for his effort and success in morning drive, and wishing Peter all the best as he starts his new role at TalkRadio 790 KABC!

http://www.kabc.com/Article.asp...

Also you lied about Al Rantel (also from KABC website)

KABC/790 AM talk show host Al Rantel will do his final broadcast June 25, the station has confirmed.

Rantel has suffered several health issues since 2007 when he was diagnosed with lymphoma. After four months of chemotherapy, Rantel reported he was cancer free and returned to the air in spring of 2008.

In the summer of 2008, Rantel reported he slipped on an oil puddle in his apartment complex parking lot. Following hip and shoulder surgery, he returned to the air but when the pain got worse last January, he saw his surgeon and learned the hip repair did not work and he needed a total hip replacement.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/rantel-pai...

Cable news ratings, September 23, 2009: Check out the highlights, and see the full ratings below:

• Bill O’Reilly’s A25-54 demographic viewership Wednesday night at 8pmET for Fox News (934,000) topped the total viewer average of his competition at CNN and MSNBC.

Using the fact that Famous Newsman Paul Harvey died is so ridiculous. So typicaly pathetic of your type. Always lying.

“The true Californian!”

Location hidden

#18 Sep 26, 2009
To Mexican Future- All of your lies are embarrassment even to me and I disagree with you! HAhahaha!
MexicanFuture

United States

#19 Sep 26, 2009
Chrgrfan wrote:
To Mexican Future- All of your lies are embarrassment even to me and I disagree with you! HAhahaha!
When the 2010 Census comes out next year, I can't wait to see the look on your face!

You'd better have an extra pair of pants nearby when you read it!

You guys are so f*cked.

“The true Californian!”

Location hidden

#20 Sep 26, 2009
MexicanFuture wrote:
<quoted text>
When the 2010 Census comes out next year, I can't wait to see the look on your face!
You'd better have an extra pair of pants nearby when you read it!
You guys are so f*cked.
I will look at the census and then my bank statement. I'll be smiling! Hahahaha! Least I don't have to write lies to make myself feel good! Hahahaha! Go help your people COWARD!
MexicanFuture

United States

#21 Sep 26, 2009
Chrgrfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I will look at the census and then my bank statement. I'll be smiling! Hahahaha! Least I don't have to write lies to make myself feel good! Hahahaha! Go help your people COWARD!
When you die, all your money goes to us!
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two things Clinton said in Las Vegas that set h... 25 min spytheweb 1
News Clinton calls for full citizenship path 36 min serfs up 10
News The Coming Summer Border Surge of Illegal Immig... 1 hr INFIDEL 4
News California's newest political force: Undocument... 2 hr tomin cali 3
News Republicans are not compassionate 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 154
News Carly Fiorina: Clinton 'pandering' on immigration 3 hr Cuauhtemotzin 1
News Jeb Bush is getting torched in Iowa 3 hr Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web