March for immigration reform planned ...

March for immigration reform planned amidst government shutdown

There are 4 comments on the 12NewsNow.Com story from Oct 2, 2013, titled March for immigration reform planned amidst government shutdown. In it, 12NewsNow.Com reports that:

It's part of a bigger nationwide effort to put pressure on United States Congress to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 12NewsNow.Com.

Brenda besson

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
Its so sad how the traitor Democrat vote whores and Anti American worker corporations have been not only weak on this issue, but actually encourage it.
But, you know what TRULY disgusts me and makes blood shoot out of my eyes and ears? THE AVERAGE COMPLACENT, JACKASS CITIZEN THAT LET'S THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.
Why aren't YOU out marching, calling, faxing, voting instead of just bitching.
,i call every day.fax,vote.we should just stop.paying taxes that would wake them up.we should all say we refuse to buy obamacare.we should call and say we want to impeach obama .i do it all the time.call harry reid leave a messsge that says we dont want amnesty,if you need cheap labor move to mexico.we dont want gun control.we dont blame republicans for shutdown.we blame you,obama,pelosi no one wants you obamacare.lol its fun.
boricua slayer

Lodi, CA

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Brenda bison wrote:
<quoted text>,i call every day.fax,vote.we should just stop.paying taxes that would wake them up.we should all say we refuse to buy obamacare.we should call and say we want to impeach obama .i do it all the time.call harry reid leave a messsge that says we dont want amnesty,if you need cheap labor move to mexico.we dont want gun control.we dont blame republicans for shutdown.we blame you,obama,pelosi no one wants you obamacare.lol its fun.
oh you surely make diffrance.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2013
boricua slayer wrote:
<quoted text> oh you surely make diffrance.
im not the only one doing it,why do you think obama cant pass amnesty,go to syria,they hate his sucky obamacare,because of us not you us,
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
Its so sad how the traitor Democrat vote whores and Anti American worker corporations have been not only weak on this issue, but actually encourage it.
But, you know what TRULY disgusts me and makes blood shoot out of my eyes and ears? THE AVERAGE COMPLACENT, JACKASS CITIZEN THAT LET'S THEM GET AWAY WITH IT.
Why aren't YOU out marching, calling, faxing, voting instead of just bitching.
"You know what TRULY disgusts me and makes blood shoot out of my eyes and ears"?

Apparently it is people expressing their views in a lawful peaceful manner. Yeah. That is terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Quirky 138,652
News House to vote on 'sanctuary cities' bill 4 hr An NFL Fan 165
News Jeb Bush: Deporting illegal aliens not an 'Amer... 5 hr DRX 4
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 5 hr Quirky 56
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 6 hr Responsibility 296
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 78
News Texas Fights Suit After Denying Birth Certifica... 8 hr ronnie 130
More from around the web