Cantor: 'No regrets' after stunning p...

Cantor: 'No regrets' after stunning primary defeat

There are 13 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 15, 2014, titled Cantor: 'No regrets' after stunning primary defeat. In it, Washington Times reports that:

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor said Sunday he has "no regrets" about the build-up to his stunning Republican primary loss that toppled him from the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

All Politicians R VVhores

Bohemia, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2014
Such bee ess. He sounds like Hillary after 2008.
Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 15, 2014
I have no regrets either.
He was an inside out democrat anyways.
A real liberal.
Good riddance.
I wish Boehner would take a hike too.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Jun 15, 2014
The only regret I have is that we cannot bounce the Republicans that crusade for illegal alien reform. Tell little Eric we have immigration laws. Start enforcing them, or all of them will be gone. The party is over. Americans are in charge now, not Republicans or Democrats, Americans. We must sweep the swamp
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#4 Jun 15, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
We must sweep the swamp
Lindsey Graham must have missed your memo!
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#5 Jun 15, 2014
Why, you don't think Graham can be reelected? He will, and it won't matter if he wants illegal aliens to get something, because there won't be enough people like minded to get what he wants. It will be good to keep his seat, but he won't have any power.
budd

Pattaya, Thailand

#6 Jun 15, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
I have no regrets either.
He was an inside out democrat anyways.
A real liberal.
Good riddance.
I wish Boehner would take a hike too.
There is nothing more delightful than watching the conservative movement eat it's own young.

Bon Appétit.
Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Jun 16, 2014
This is what happens when you drink from the democrat toilet in San Diego.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#8 Jun 16, 2014
Eric Cantor Blames President Obama For His Primary Defeat

Cantor never took responsibility for the two things that likely cost him his seat. Rep. Cantor never admitted that he and his fellow House Republicans have been promising things to Republican voters that they knew they could never deliver.

A.failing to repeal the ACA despite all the bluster.

B. saying no to everything made Cantor an easy target for a primary opponent.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/15/eric-c...

hahahahaha...and now, eric couldn't the copoutboy, puts them blame elsewhere...in typical con fashion. Personal responsibility doesn't exist in these pretend cons. LMAO.
Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Jun 16, 2014
Democrats drink their own poo in California.

That's one party I don't want to belong to.
budd

Pattaya, Thailand

#10 Jun 16, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Democrats drink their own poo in California.
That's one party I don't want to belong to.
Now I understand your name. You are an eight year old boy posing on the internet as a man.

Go outside and play.
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 16, 2014
I thought you were just being funny about poo water. It's true? They reconstituted sewage? OMG, what is wrong with those people? It's the Marijuana. right?
budd

Pattaya, Thailand

#12 Jun 16, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I thought you were just being funny about poo water. It's true? They reconstituted sewage? OMG, what is wrong with those people? It's the Marijuana. right?
OK little boy you seem to really want to know so I'm going to give you some homework. No TV until you finish.

First google primary, secondary and tertiary sewage treatment then look up reverse osmosis and UV water purification.

When you're done go tell your mommy what you learned.
Cat74

West Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 16, 2014
It was in all the papers yesterday that gang members are entering the country by the Southern Border. Of course we are importing gang members. The current Administration, and their Democrats in Congress have opened the borders to all the worthless, useless scum they can find. Oh, that is right, it wouldn't be in any of your fairy tale newspapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump presses for action as House GOP struggles... 3 min Say What 29
News Freedom Caucus leader Meadows says farm bill no... 45 min D Evils Law Vu Tang 4
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 46 min Rico from East Lo... 1,035
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 49 min Rico from East Lo... 149,239
News Dreamer,' as a new lawyer, plans to focus her c... 1 hr Wildchild 2
News Sanctuary officials could get 5 years in prison... 1 hr Wildchild 21
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 2 hr God of the Aryans 20,143