Zuckerberg Acknowledges Need to - Debug' Immigration Reform Group

Sep 18, 2013 Full story: KSFO AM 560 7

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is in Washington this week lobbying lawmakers in the House on immigration reform, but he acknowledged Wednesday that a political group he founded to support the issue, Fwd.us, has hit some snags in its foray into politics.

Full Story

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1 Sep 19, 2013
" Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida argued this morning on "This Week" that a key provision of the bill, the so-called "pathway to citizenship" for undocumented immigrants, would not give anything away".

Sure it does Senator, it gives or sells our American citizenship to 11 million illegal aliens that broke our Immigration Laws to get here!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's sad when some politicians and segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no value or meaning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this."

-- Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS!

"The agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in
years to secure our borders, bring millions of people out of the shadows and
into the sunshine of America"
May 17, 2007

Ted Kennedy -- Senator from Massachusetts
Member of the Democratic Party
Linda Spokane WA

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
" Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida argued this morning on "This Week" that a key provision of the bill, the so-called "pathway to citizenship" for undocumented immigrants, would not give anything away".
Sure it does Senator, it gives or sells our American citizenship to 11 million illegal aliens that broke our Immigration Laws to get here!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
It's sad when some politicians and segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no value or meaning.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this."
-- Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS!
"The agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in
years to secure our borders, bring millions of people out of the shadows and
into the sunshine of America"
May 17, 2007
Ted Kennedy -- Senator from Massachusetts
Member of the Democratic Party
This country is planning to give away our citizenship to illegal alien invaders, like it was the door prize.
Or may be we should say, the Boobie Prize! That sounds more like it. That is what our citizenship has come down to. Or what it is being made into.
spud

Dallas, PA

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Zuckerburg is a weasel. He's behind closed doors with Pelosi as we speak. She'll make out on that deal for sure. I just deleted my facebook account, no great loss, and I feel better already. Try it
spud

Dallas, PA

#6 Sep 19, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>Good job spud!!
Thank you my brother from Bethlehem. It would be nice if more people would do it. So are you really from Bethlehem because I'm from Bangor.
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
How many of you still have a Facebook page?
Thought so...very sad.
I dont and never had one.but every american should step up to the plate and stop using it.its the american thing to do.let him feel the loss,he is trying to make us feel.he is unamerican.who cares what he says just stop using it.
spud

Dallas, PA

#8 Sep 20, 2013
The next day after dropping facebook is here and I feel better already. What a waste of time, especially those idiotic games. Actually I had already stopped using it previously and found there are far more interesting and important things to do. I won't support that weasel or his slacker site.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2013
spud wrote:
The next day after dropping facebook is here and I feel better already. What a waste of time, especially those idiotic games. Actually I had already stopped using it previously and found there are far more interesting and important things to do. I won't support that weasel or his slacker site.
Nobody should be willing to compromise their privacy so callously.
If one wants to seek friends then they should seek real people in the real world and not virtual people in the virtual world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham thinking about presidential bid 5 min fatbacks x 10
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 44 min Mickey Ratt Club 137,081
Republicans preparing 2015 immigration legislation 1 hr OId Sailor 84
Democrats, Obama part on $1.1 trillion spending... 1 hr swedenforever 12
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 1 hr swedenforever 105
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr spocko 568
US judge says Obama immigration action invalid 4 hr Le Duped 5
More from around the web