Border Agents bust 5 stash houses, ar...

Border Agents bust 5 stash houses, arrest 230 illegal immigrants

There are 6 comments on the KSAT-TV San Antonio story from May 1, 2013, titled Border Agents bust 5 stash houses, arrest 230 illegal immigrants. In it, KSAT-TV San Antonio reports that:

U.S. Border Patrol agents have shuttered five stash houses and arrested some 230 immigrants near the U.S.-Mexico border in South Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAT-TV San Antonio.

Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 May 1, 2013
Oh, don't worry, the gang of 8's amnesty will take care of all of this!!!No worries...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 May 1, 2013
why no charges for conspiring to break federal law? how about working with organized crime?

thta gets me, before they come here they planned it ,used organized crime to get here yet those crimes are over looked.
August

Belleview, FL

#3 May 1, 2013
Good work, border agents! ICE will just let them go.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#4 May 1, 2013
If they have not committed any serious crimes they should be released. If deported they'll be back before daylight.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#5 May 4, 2013
I thought they were not coming here anymore?
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#6 May 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
If they have not committed any serious crimes they should be released. If deported they'll be back before daylight.

Deport them, and keep on doing it until they are 90 or die in the desert. They will never have a normal life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Media Buzz: Why the Trump spousal 'rape' story ... 22 min Black Annie 14
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 26 min Dee Dee Dee 66
News Santa Fe Republican Treasurer ousted over Donal... 57 min -Dont Panic- 7
News Undocumented Immigrants Beg Ohio Governor To Pr... 57 min Urineidiot 4
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... 59 min Denny CranesPlace 11
News A Chicago family hurt by sanctuary city politics 1 hr VeganTiger 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 138,654
More from around the web