Video: Republican congressmen on what...

Video: Republican congressmen on what to expect from immigration reform

There are 5 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 14, 2013, titled Video: Republican congressmen on what to expect from immigration reform. In it, CBS News reports that:

Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Penn., and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, R-Fla., on what to expect from the House's immigration reform debate and the plan that results.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Your Ex

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2013
No amount of re-districting, gerrymandering or voter suppression can prepare the GOP for the results of immigration reform.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Jul 14, 2013
What to expect from comprehensive immigration reform? Just like when Reagan did it promises of securing the border will be ignored and we will repeat the same process in another 20-30 years for the next wave of undocumented immigrants.
malikai

Odessa, TX

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Illegals are filthy diseased criminals. They need to be eliminated from this planet!!
Brenda besson

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Reno juped ship because Obama's ship is on fire. it is sinking fast and she's smart emough to get off. All of this bullcrap about immigration to get the Hispanic vote has been hurt by Obama's slander and obstructing justice in the Zimmerman case. That's right. Zimmerman is a Hispanic. Don't underestimate the fury of the people Obama just pissed off. He owes Zimmerman a personal apology and for votes I can see Obama already groveling at his feet for forgiveness.
yes may he fail,i think you mean napolitano you said reno.they are both manly looking women,so I can see the mix up.
Cat74

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2013
The only reform for Republicans is close the borders first. Period. We have more then enough illegal aliens, and let them stay hidden. We don't want them out in the open unless they are coming legally. Republicans will lose elections, even if they had every illegal alien vote, because they have lost the Republican voter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 min mdbuilder 1,645
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 min Chilli J 15,825
News Dunkin Donuts is ditching the Coffee Coolatta 23 min Texxy 15
News Mexican government helping illegal alien, welfa... 59 min Fed Up in North C... 9
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 144,691
News Why many patients are afraid to come to the clinic 1 hr Wait a sec 42
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 60
More from around the web