Mexico raps US immigration bill on border security

Jun 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ruidoso News

The Mexican government is objecting to an immigration bill that appears headed for approval in the U.S. Senate, saying the initiative's heavy focus on border security is not consistent with the relationship between the two countries.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2013
NYM8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Translation:Please don't close the border, we've got more sh!t to throw in America
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

they don't want the flow of illicit drugs to be stopped. pure and simple.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

So Sad, Too Bad.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
they don't want the flow of illicit drugs to be stopped. pure and simple.

Something that some of us can't live without.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Please who cares if they have 100million more people they want to get rid of.getting rid of their drugs,would be a plus!getting rid of their people would be a bigger plus.hell go ahead build that berlin wall,goodbye to all of them.

“"One for the claws"”

Level 6

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Mexico is afraid of losing their safety valve called the U.S. Being able to easily send their surplus of people to the U.S is how Mexico controls its population and unemployment. Also they want those remittances to keep flowing.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

NYM8387 wrote:
Translation:Please don't close the border, we've got more sh!t to throw in America
what's worst the $hit, or the CULO!!!
petro

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> what's worst the $hit, or the CULO!!!
You be the judge as to which is worse....you're always slinging shit out of your trap, could be because your full of it and your culo is clogged thus you can't expel it out of your ass so the next nasty orifice would be your nasty foul mouth.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> what's worst the $hit, or the CULO!!!
The sh!t pendejo,but petro put it in better words for your mojado azz
spud

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Wow, even Mexico is in on the con. They know that this amendment won't do anything but they are playing the media game. What they're doing is like Briar rabbit begging not to be thrown into the briar patch. They figure if they protest against this do nothing amendment, it might lead Americans to believe this amendment is the answer to border security. That would, in turn, make S744 more palatable. OK, this is only a theory, but it could very well be true.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

spud wrote:
Wow, even Mexico is in on the con. They know that this amendment won't do anything but they are playing the media game. What they're doing is like Briar rabbit begging not to be thrown into the briar patch. They figure if they protest against this do nothing amendment, it might lead Americans to believe this amendment is the answer to border security. That would, in turn, make S744 more palatable. OK, this is only a theory, but it could very well be true.
I think that they are hoping for the cocaine using, marijuana smoking, BRAIN DEAD, STUPID, hippies out there to support them.

these people have lost the mental capability to recognize the difference between right and wrong.

look at the liberals on capitol hill, and one will understand what I'm talking about.
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> The sh!t pendejo,but petro put it in better words for your mojado azz
ha ha! You CULO are worth d$&k! Prieto me lo siento en Los huevos! Ha ha, par de pendejos.
WeWantMexicoImmi grantLaws

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha! You CULO are worth d$&k! Prieto me lo siento en Los huevos! Ha ha, par de pendejos.
El ToTo
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> ha ha! You CULO are worth d$&k! Prieto me lo siento en Los huevos! Ha ha, par de pendejos.
You don't have papeles,I win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••