Obama to ask Congress for cash for ro...

Obama to ask Congress for cash for roads, bridges

There are 650 comments on the The Wichita Eagle story from May 14, 2014, titled Obama to ask Congress for cash for roads, bridges. In it, The Wichita Eagle reports that:

President Barack Obama speaks during a meeting of law enforcement leaders from across the country to discuss immigration reform, Tuesday, May 13, 2014, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House complex in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wichita Eagle.

First Prev
of 33
Next Last
brad

Bolton, CT

#724 Jul 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Including you....correct?....
STFU and get back under your bridge.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#725 Jul 15, 2014
His contribution is STEALTH normalization.
He will destroy at will because he does not answer to the electoral process.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#726 Jul 15, 2014
It's like going shopping on sunday morning when all the ham-shap and jaypapers are bible pounding, equals clear sailing at the local Chinese products stores. No dough to fix roads and bridges means you can travel the highways without pesky flaggers in your way. Take the money and give it to isreal and palastine for more bombs, rockets and other assorted corporate american war s--t. They love that self persecution, feel sorry for us crapola since neither leach country produces diddley

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#728 Jul 17, 2014
RayOne wrote:
His ordered actions can be done without Federal Government funding,'.
....Actions like the holding facilities and processing of this Child Immigration problem?......That the teaparty House republican's REFUSE TO FUND??????

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#729 Jul 18, 2014
Remember the viral video from the 2008 presidential election, showing a sycophantic Obama supporter, caught up in the “hope and change” mantra, believing that his election win would put an end to her having to pay her own gas and mortgage bills?

Well, she’s had what you might call a “fundamental transformation.” Meet Peggy Joseph.

“I won’t have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won’t have to worry about paying my mortgage,” a worshipful Ms. Joseph said after attending a 2008 Obama rally at the height of his messianic euphoria stage.

Joel Gilbert caught up with Peggy Joseph for the filming of his new full-length documentary film,“There’s No Place Like Utopia,” six years after Joseph thought that Barack Obama would pay for her gas and her mortgage.

Ms. Joseph told Gilbert, after viewing the 2008 segment together that gave her notoriety, that not only has Obama not been paying her gas or mortgage, but both have gotten progressively harder to pay.

“During that time, we needed a change, but change for the better, not for the worse,” an awakened Peggy Joseph told Gilbert.

“He had a very big voice, just like the Wizard of Oz,” Joseph said, comparing Obama to the famous phony wizard.“The wizard was this little teeny-teeny tiny man, and I think it’s the same thing with Obama, the man behind the curtain,” Ms. Joseph said in a reflective, disappointing tone.

Ms. Joseph looks back at the time of her 2008 interview, saying,“I was Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. That’s how I feel.”

“What I learned is never trust the Wizard,” Joseph now says.“It’s within ourselves to have the determination, the courage, and the brains, to bring us to our destiny.”

Gilbert told WND that he was shocked to find Peggy Joseph “was a suburban soccer mom with four children, who earned her living as a hard-working nurse, the daughter of Haitian immigrants,” and had “no history of ever accepting any form of government assistance or taxpayer-funded handouts.”

Read rest of story below:

http://www.teaparty.org/video-remember-woman -...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#731 Jul 19, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want my tax dollars to fund anything for illegals. I want them ordered out of my country, at gunpoint, if necessary. Make the teenage gang members carry the toddlers back into Mexico. Or get your half dead ass down to the border and volunteer to help "the children" that you hypocrites claim to care for. Idiot.
We will just have to charge it....Like Bush's Wars....Don't bitch about Deficits, though.....you don't get it, both ways in life.....

Level 8

#733 Jul 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
We will just have to charge it....Like Bush's Wars....Don't bitch about Deficits, though.....you don't get it, both ways in life....
Clinton Signs Iraq Liberation Act

Iraq News, SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 1998

http://www.fas.org/news/iraq/1998/11/01/98110...

President Clinton orders attack on Iraq

&fe ature=related

Obama Sends 30,000 More US Troops to Afghanistan

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

U.S. to send 1,400 extra troops to Afghanistan: report

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The United States plans to send 1,400 additional
Marines to Afghanistan to boost its combat forces ahead of the spring
fighting season, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
The United States, which led a 2001 invasion of Afghanistan that toppled the
Taliban, has about 100,000 troops in the country, and President Barack Obama
is under pressure to show results so he can begin a promised withdrawal this
year.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_afghanistan_usa... ;

Obama orders soldiers to central Africa

Mark S. Smith and Bradley Klapper - Associated Press Writers - 10/15/2011

6:00:00 AM

WASHINGTON - The United States is venturing into one of Africa's bloodiest
conflicts, sending about 100 U.S. troops to central Africa to support a
years-long fight against a guerrilla group accused of horrific atrocities.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Headlines/Default.a...

Level 8

#735 Jul 23, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, everyone was happy to pass it. Back then it was the best thing to do. However it is that law that is stopping them from turning back those kids at the border. You blame Obama for this. If he turns them away he is breaking the law. But you would prefer that so you can blame him for something more. We are not whining on bush, but the repigs that you support. They are the liars here. They just pull stuff from their arses and you buy it line and sinker. They are now suing Obama on ACA. They will fail miserably. Their base is benefitting so much from it that they are going to turn on them. Watch and see.
The repigs claim to put the bible at the heart of their party. This is an humatarian crisis, little kids are running for their lives. In case you don't know we only have one shot at life, no do over. They are just trying to survive like anyone else. We need those we put into power to come up with a solution not politicize this for gain. What makes one life more valuable than another?
I will agree the way they are doing it is wrong. But it is done. Get a law to fix this to stop more and deal with those here.
The border is as secure as it is going to get. No one is slipping through. The repigs need to stop beating a dead horse

. We are not whining on bush, but the repigs that you support. They are the liars here. They just pull stuff from their arses and you buy it line and sinker."

Did you whine that loud when B.O. lied 36 times about his Obamacare?

Obama lied 36 times about his Obamacare

Count them!

Level 8

#737 Jul 28, 2014
OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS AND MORTGAGE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Remember the viral video from the 2008 presidential election, showing a sycophantic Obama supporter, caught up in the “hope and change” mantra, believing that his election win would put an end to her having to pay her own gas and mortgage bills?
Well, she’s had what you might call a “fundamental transformation.” Meet Peggy Joseph.

“I won’t have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won’t have to worry about paying my mortgage,” a worshipful Ms. Joseph said after attending a 2008 Obama rally at the height of his messianic euphoria stage.

Joel Gilbert caught up with Peggy Joseph for the filming of his new full-length documentary film,“There’s No Place Like Utopia,” six years after Joseph thought that Barack Obama would pay for her gas and her mortgage.

Ms. Joseph told Gilbert, after viewing the 2008 segment together that gave her notoriety, that not only has Obama not been paying her gas or mortgage, but both have gotten progressively harder to pay.

“During that time, we needed a change, but change for the better, not for the worse,” an awakened Peggy Joseph told Gilbert.

“He had a very big voice, just like the Wizard of Oz,” Joseph said, comparing Obama to the famous phony wizard.“The wizard was this little teeny-teeny tiny man, and I think it’s the same thing with Obama, the man behind the curtain,” Ms. Joseph said in a reflective, disappointing tone.

Ms. Joseph looks back at the time of her 2008 interview, saying,“I was Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. That’s how I feel.”

“What I learned is never trust the Wizard,” Joseph now says.“It’s within ourselves to have the determination, the courage, and the brains, to bring us to our destiny.”

Gilbert told WND that he was shocked to find Peggy Joseph “was a suburban soccer mom with four children, who earned her living as a hard-working nurse, the daughter of Haitian immigrants,” and had “no history of ever accepting any form of government assistance or taxpayer-funded handouts.”

http://www.teaparty.org/video-remember-woman -..

Level 8

#739 Aug 7, 2014
why don't we just enforce our existing immigration laws?

After all they were designed to control the number of immigrants from each country,but when you have 11.6 million illegal aliens with 6.3 million of them Mexicans,then we have a power shift which the Hispanic American voters support in the guise of amnesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 4 min whiney beech 360
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 min Quirky 149,255
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 11 min Taletha 20,223
News Trump: No immigration deal unless 'real wall,' ... 12 min tomin cali 1
News New 'zero tolerance' immigration crackdown fill... 17 min FARTS KARI 7
News President Trump Wants the U.S. Military to Patr... 20 min ULYSSES FART 475
News Homeland Security chief lauds Texas 'sanctuary ... 23 min POLLY FART 8