Obama to ask Congress for cash for roads, bridges

May 14, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wichita Eagle

President Barack Obama speaks during a meeting of law enforcement leaders from across the country to discuss immigration reform, Tuesday, May 13, 2014, in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House complex in Washington.

Comments
541 - 560 of 679 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 7

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#580 Jun 16, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
"Mission Accomplished" in Iraq.....G.W. Bush...(5-1-03)....Another Lie....
President Obama declares end to Iraq War May 2013

How's that war going "Go Blue Forever"?

You do know that Obama lied 36 times about his Obamacare?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#581 Jun 17, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Here he goes again making up dogshit - there is absolutely no basis in reality for this other than the usual wingnut fantasies
I like asking them, for a list of Republican Congressional Achievements, during the last 5 years......lol........sometime s they never post again....lol.....

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#582 Jun 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I like asking them, for a list of Republican Congressional Achievements, during the last 5 years......lol........sometime s they never post again....lol.....
The only time people ask what Congress has achieved, is when their President is as lame as barock, the resume-less.

barock turned arab spring to winter and recession to global depression.

It's in all the papers.

I wonder how all those progressive Europeans feel about his Russian reset meaning the re-establishment of the USSR?

Fore!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#584 Jun 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like others have fantasies too!
Many Obamacare enrollees haven't paid their premiums yet - why not?
BySTEPHANIE CONDONCBS NEWSMay 1, 2014, 6:00 AM
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said as much herself: "You are not fully enrolled [in Obamacare] until you pay your premium." Yet data collected by the Republican-led House Energy and Commerce Committee shows that as of April 15, just 67 percent of enrollees in the federally-run Obamacare marketplace had paid their first month's premiums.
There are a variety of factors that explain why more than 30 percent of enrollees have yet to pay. To begin with, it's worth noting that millions of Americans waited until the final weeks and days of the open enrollment period (which closed on March 31) to sign up for Obamacare. Many were allowed to finish the enrollment process after March 31, due to the flexibility the Obama administration granted. Consequently, many Americans on the new marketplace simply didn't owe any premiums by April 15.
"Americans are not in the habit of paying something earlier than they have to," said Tim Jost, a consumer advocate and professor of health law at Washington and Lee University.
Report: 67% of Obamacare enrollees have paid so far
Obamacare "is working," time to move past political fight, Obama says
Even so, the nature of the individual health insurance market -- factors like the fluidity of the marketplace and consumers' lack of familiarity with the system -- make it difficult to collect premiums from all enrollees.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/33-of-obamacare-e...
There is no excuse for your posting idiocy after idiocy, you just can't help your profound hatred of Obama - how incredibly sad. Insurance executives took offense to the CBS article by responding that the pattern of pay is within the norm of over 80 % are paid up

Level 7

Location hidden

#585 Jun 17, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
What did harry pelosi accomplish when Bush was President?
$150/bbl oil?
Fannie Mae implosion?
See there....they have NOTHING!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#586 Jun 17, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>Here he goes again making up dogshit - there is absolutely no basis in reality for this other than the usual wingnut fantasies
Prove it.........crickets.

Level 3

Location hidden

#587 Jun 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I like asking them, for a list of Republican Congressional Achievements, during the last 5 years......lol........sometime s they never post again....lol.....
You seem to have trouble finding the congressional record.

Level 3

Location hidden

#588 Jun 17, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>There is no excuse for your posting idiocy after idiocy, you just can't help your profound hatred of Obama - how incredibly sad. Insurance executives took offense to the CBS article by responding that the pattern of pay is within the norm of over 80 % are paid up
Empty denial seems all you have.

Level 3

Location hidden

#589 Jun 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>See there....they have NOTHING!!!!!
Obama, true. We have been telling you that.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Huntington, NY

#590 Jun 17, 2014
IRS 'Loses' Emails From 6 More Involved in Targeting...

Attkisson: This doesn't happen...

House steps up IRS probe over 'missing' e-mails...

Convenient computer crash...

LERNER:'Sometimes stuff just happens'...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#591 Jun 17, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
IRS 'Loses' Emails From 6 More Involved in Targeting...
Attkisson: This doesn't happen...
House steps up IRS probe over 'missing' e-mails...
Convenient computer crash...
LERNER:'Sometimes stuff just happens'...
Must be more of those "fake scandals" Democrats are always talking about.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#592 Jun 17, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no excuse for your posting idiocy after idiocy, you just can't help your profound hatred of Obama - how incredibly sad. Insurance executives took offense to the CBS article by responding that the pattern of pay is within the norm of over 80 % are paid up
Really? And I guess you have a site for that.

You are correct on one thing though, I hate DumBama. I have disagreed with other Presidents in my lifetime, but I do really hate this guy.

In my entire life, no presidential administration has caused me more damage personally and professionally than DumBama. How could anybody not hate him?

I was talking with a coworker today that likes to ride his motorcycle into work when there is little or no rain in the forecast. He had to repair his motorcycle in spring because of all the terrible weather we had during the winter thanks to Global Warming.

After he repaired his motorcycle, he couldn't get it started, so he went to the auto store to purchase a new battery.

They were 50% higher in cost than the battery he purchased last year. He asked the manager of the store WTF is up with battery prices. Guess who is responsible for that? Yep, DumBama.

So he explained, DumBama had his minions close down the last lead producers in the US; the same lead producers that provided product to US battery makers. Now we have to purchase all our batteries from overseas, and they are not cheap.

Now I wonder what ammunition is going to cost those of us that like to shoot targets for fun.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#593 Jun 17, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I like asking them, for a list of Republican Congressional Achievements, during the last 5 years......lol........sometime s they never post again....lol.....
What can Republicans achieve when you have two other entities blocking their achievements? Senate and President.

It's the fire that called the kettle black. These jokers have no desire to work with anybody but other Democrats. What caused the sequester, the government shutdown, losing our three star credit rating for the first time in US history?

Republicans are striving to spend less while DumBama is striving to spend more. The Democrats are not giving an inch and neither are the Republicans, however, it's the Republicans that are keeping Americas best interest in mind.

We elected to put Republicans in charge of Congress to be the party of NO; NO more unnecessary spending.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#594 Jun 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be more of those "fake scandals" Democrats are always talking about.
you got any real scandals?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#595 Jun 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What can Republicans achieve when you have two other entities blocking their achievements? Senate and President.
It's the fire that called the kettle black. These jokers have no desire to work with anybody but other Democrats. What caused the sequester, the government shutdown, losing our three star credit rating for the first time in US history?
Republicans are striving to spend less while DumBama is striving to spend more. The Democrats are not giving an inch and neither are the Republicans, however, it's the Republicans that are keeping Americas best interest in mind.
We elected to put Republicans in charge of Congress to be the party of NO; NO more unnecessary spending.
what achievements would those be? trying to repeal the same law 40 times or so?

Level 7

Location hidden

#596 Jun 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is the long winded version of...NO REPUBLICAN ACHIEVEMENTS FOR AMERICA????

Level 7

Location hidden

#597 Jun 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So he explained, Obama had his minions close down the last lead producers in the US; the same lead producers that provided product to US battery makers. Now we have to purchase all our batteries from overseas, and they are not cheap.
Your friend should be so pleased...he was able to assist our suffering, Global Environment......a good deed, for sure....

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#598 Jun 18, 2014
Tea Party Is Still at the Kids' Table

...the third-ranking House Republican, Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, who supports giving legal status to undocumented immigrants and is a generally bluer version of the pro-business Cantor, was lined up to take over the No. 2 House leadership post.

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2014-06...

....more tapioca? LMAO.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Huntington, NY

#599 Jun 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And I guess you have a site for that.
You are correct on one thing though, I hate DumBama. I have disagreed with other Presidents in my lifetime, but I do really hate this guy.
In my entire life, no presidential administration has caused me more damage personally and professionally than DumBama. How could anybody not hate him?
I was talking with a coworker today that likes to ride his motorcycle into work when there is little or no rain in the forecast. He had to repair his motorcycle in spring because of all the terrible weather we had during the winter thanks to Global Warming.
After he repaired his motorcycle, he couldn't get it started, so he went to the auto store to purchase a new battery.
They were 50% higher in cost than the battery he purchased last year. He asked the manager of the store WTF is up with battery prices. Guess who is responsible for that? Yep, DumBama.
So he explained, DumBama had his minions close down the last lead producers in the US; the same lead producers that provided product to US battery makers. Now we have to purchase all our batteries from overseas, and they are not cheap.
Now I wonder what ammunition is going to cost those of us that like to shoot targets for fun.
You left out the part where the tax from the battery went to lazy blacks and illegal crimmigrants to buy votes for the surrendercrats.

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Huntington, NY

#602 Jun 18, 2014
CHUCK TODD: Presidency 'is over'...

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the last 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant ... 2 min ronnie 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Sunnier 256,137
5 things Obama may do to change immigration system 6 min ronnie 2
Rubio: 'We'll 'never have the votes' for reform... 9 min the Light 230
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 10 min ronnie 4
Immigrants fill aging void 16 min ronnie 17
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 18 min betrayed 207
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 36 min X -Man- 135,510
•••
Enter and win $5000