An "ungodly stupid" get-rich scheme: The real border security story

Full story: Salon

Last week, John McCain gleefully announced that the Senate immigration bill would result in the "most militarized border since the fall of the Berlin Wall."
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2013

“Wall of Denial”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Border Town USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Immigration is the big issue right now. Earlier today, the Senate voted to build a 370-mile fence along the Mexican border. ... Experts say a 370-mile fence is the perfect way to protect a border that is 1,900 miles long.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Border Security wrote:
Immigration is the big issue right now. Earlier today, the Senate voted to build a 370-mile fence along the Mexican border.... Experts say a 370-mile fence is the perfect way to protloect a border that is 1,900 miles long.
lol just send them all home.
WhatsGoing On

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> lol just send them all home.
could we Please... I can't stand them
WhatsGoing On

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Mexican are Horny perverts!
Plain and simple !

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Bring the troops home from Afghanistan, put an armed soldier every 2600 feet with orders to shoot to kill anything crossing the border.

Run 6 hour shifts, and with drivers for watch reliefs, it would utilize only about 16,000 troops.

Save money, in more ways than one, give service members a clear cut mission with an element of success, something they will never have in Afghanistan, and put them a lot closer to home.

A clear cut win for everyone..... except the illegals and their loving liberals. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••