A Catholic church in USA helps save a Filipino town

Nov 18, 2013 Full story: KSDK-TV Saint Louis 11

Making her way through the ruins of this flattened village on Monday, Michigan native Elsa Thomasma called out the names of parents and children who lived here before Haiyan hit.

Full Story
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Thank you Mighty, Just and Wonderful Catholic Church .:)
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#3 Nov 19, 2013
The Vatican State is strangely absent!!! Her billions could really not be used in helping the poor victims!!! With millions of faithfuls, both Catholicsm and Protestantism are still images of those who abandoned the poor:

“In practice, both Catholics and Protestants neglect poor of our land. The group that has significantly moved into this vacuum is the Iglesia ni Cristo…

By passing the enigma of how many members they really have, we must acknowledge that the Iglesia ni Cristo provides much that the common tao needs; a sense of belonging, of community, of being part or a successful enterprise”

Reference: A. Leonard Tuggy & Ralph Toliver. Seeing the church in the Philippines, 1972, p.140.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Bwhahahahah bait the line and the fish shall bite lol.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#6 Nov 19, 2013
heressssssss kenny wrote:
Kenny,

Honestly, I did not see your post at first!!! Only after I had done my first did I realize that you own the first posting!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lol d original

San Francisco, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenny,
Honestly, I did not see your post at first!!! Only after I had done my first did I realize that you own the first posting!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
lolllllllllllllll If you are truthful, no matter who is posting, you don't feel challenged to become defensive..........
rizalkany

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#11 Nov 20, 2013
who was the fish, you or the INC freak?
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

#12 Nov 20, 2013
rizalkany wrote:
<quoted text> who was the fish, you or the INC freak?
Well seeing as i posted the bait is SHOULD be obvious -even to you .
rizalkany

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#13 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Well seeing as i posted the bait is SHOULD be obvious -even to you .
using mobile device snd it doesnt show who started the thread. Juet thwt you commented 1st. We all know any USA topic is sure to lure old kenny dick in hand
heressssssss kenny

Las Piñas, Philippines

#14 Nov 20, 2013
rizalkany wrote:
<quoted text> using mobile device snd it doesnt show who started the thread. Juet thwt you commented 1st. We all know any USA topic is sure to lure old kenny dick in hand
the bait was laid by posting bait for E-lies in a Catholic topic - i know you are a few cans short of a six pack -but i though even you would have picked up on that .
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#16 Nov 22, 2013
rizalkany wrote:
<quoted text> who was the fish, you or the INC freak?
Kanyoto,

Obviously, kenny was directing the bait and line to you!!! It just happened that I was also posting when his idea got in first and without me seeing it!!! A friendly fire took place!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Yigo, Guam

#18 Dec 17, 2013
lol d original wrote:
<quoted text>
lolllllllllllllll If you are truthful, no matter who is posting, you don't feel challenged to become defensive..........
Lol,

Never did I become defensive!!! I was on the attack that the Vatican failed her faithfuls in the Philippines!!! Their dead were rotting in the streets but there was still no sight of the cult with concern for her beguileds!!!

The Catholic Church is an all-air and fart religion!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's a blizzard warning in effect for ... Ha... 18 hr IBdaMann 8
Timeline of the Ice Storm of 2013 (Dec '13) Sat too bad town neve... 4
Tropical storm warning issued for North Carolina Dec 25 Kim Jong Un 5
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... Dec 24 Native Landlord 7
Top 2014 weather story goes to Canada's long co... Dec 23 week no hydro 1
Activists try to rile up Chris Christie, pile u... Dec 23 Billy Ringo 17
Don't expect a white Christmas Dec 23 will rain freeze ... 1
More from around the web