Northeast Readies for 1st Major Snowstorm of Year

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSTP

People in the Northeast stocked up on food and supplies and road crews readied salt and sand Thursday as the region braced for a major winter storm that could bring up to 2 feet of snow to places that haven't seen significant accumulations in more than a year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Pmd

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Who is lady with fan behind govenor Patrick during storm speech?
Mary Durham

Plymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Who in God's name is that standing behind you while you are trying to address the commonwealth about the seriousness of this storm. She seemed too busy fanning her face and fixin her hair to care about the state of emergency required during this time.
Hitch

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

What was that hot flashing person's purpose up there on stage? I was so aggravated by her fanning her sweaty self that I didn't hear a word Gov Patrick said.
Archer

Whitinsville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

My gawd. Get that lady a fan. Did we pay her for fanning people with an actual job??
Biily

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Who was the fat lady with the fan behind Patrick? She was a RIOT!!! A real life SNL skit. The best your tax dollars can buy.
Mac

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I was so distracted by the woman constantly fanning herself as she stood directly behind Gov. Patrick last night during his storm speech. The woman was never introduced and added nothing to the storm update, yet those called to the podium to address the citizen of Massachusetts, i.e. Rich Davey, had to step around her to get to the microphone.

C'mon Governor, you can find a better token woman to window dress your stage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••