Second Amendment Foundation Warns Alabama City, Forego Gun Regulations Or Face Lawsuit

Mar 1, 2013 Full story: AmmoLand

The Second Amendment Foundation has warned the City of Guntersville, Ala. to drop its effort to pass an emergency citizen disarmament ordinance or face legal action.

Full Story
Oathkeeper360

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 3, 2013
As a police officer in a large city in Tx, I would call on the police in that city to come out and tell the city trying to pass the ord. That you took an oath in which to uphold the constitution, and that that document supersedes any city ord., that they can pass it but your dept will refuse to enforce it. I can't believe that a city would want to turn its law abiding citizens against the police, when the police would need the community's support the most. It's like the city council is trying to get law enforcement killed in that city. They need to run out of town whatever politician brought that ord. up.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Never trust police. The rank and file, the patrol cop, will always obey orders regardless of their Constitutionality.

New Orleans was only one example of police behaving like gestapo.

Oathkeeper stuff is bs. Also, the idea of people not supporting police is bs too. Few peope would be silent if they saw a serious crime (unless it's drug related). The cops are full of crap. They say only they care about law and peace (most of them are thugs too).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gonzalo becomes a hurricane while moving throug... 4 hr c3po 2
Filipinos crowd capital for huge Catholic parade (Jan '14) Nov 19 ELIAS IBARRA 42
Madison can expect highs in the 30s Nov 18 thank you 1
Wintry Mess Heads East Nov 13 Elise Gingerich 1
Germany marks 25 years since fall of Berlin Wall Nov 9 Sam 2
Toppled Philippine church cross overlooks typho... (Nov '13) Nov 9 ELIAS IBARRA 223
Northwestern Pacific: Category 5 Super Typhoon ... Nov 7 dj1d27258 1

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE