Gay Couple Accepts Responsibility For Every Major Disaster of the Last 50 Years

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wessexscene.co.uk

Following the destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy, a homosexual couple in Suffolk have stepped forward to take responsibility for the event and countless others before it.

Comments
21 - 40 of 86 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
fr luv:
>...TOPIX certainly leans liberal and liberals love to silence freedom of speech. <
Gee, you might just want to take a world history refresher course, and see who the ones were who restricted speech. I suggest that mommy take you to the library and sign you up for a library card.
Do you think they will have pictures of Obama crying as he gives his concession speech at the library?

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE ?! The Obamanaics brook NO DISSENT !
If you disagree with them in the slightest, then you are labeled "insane". Papa Joseph Stalin is PROUD of you and your (obviously wildly mis-named) Democratic Party !
Oh puhlease.

Take whatever people take today to chill out.

You're not REALLY insane - just terribly misdirected.

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and have posts dissapear but I have also judged you and NOQ and few others agree and brilliant symbols which never take.
TOPIX certainly leans liberal and liberals love to silence freedom of speech.
No I don't want to silence freedom of speech - Speak all you want.

As Republican President Abraham Lincoln once said:

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”

The more you talk the more you prove yourself to be a fool.

So please - talk all you like.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puhlease.
Take whatever people take today to chill out.
You're not REALLY insane - just terribly misdirected.
Just explain why you are so opposed to the concept of "LIBERTY".

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't want to silence freedom of speech - Speak all you want.
As Republican President Abraham Lincoln once said:
“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
The more you talk the more you prove yourself to be a fool.
So please - talk all you like.
That was Benjamin Franklin.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think they will have pictures of Obama crying as he gives his concession speech at the library?
Are you going to cry now that Obama is back?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
As of right now Romney is ahead with 19 and Obama only 3 LOL.
Kiss it good-bye .
Told you so, told you so. I put the handwriting on the wall for you the other day that your Mittens was about to get toasted. Did you listen?

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Told you so, told you so. I put the handwriting on the wall for you the other day that your Mittens was about to get toasted. Did you listen?
I prepared for this possible horrible nightmarish contingency. One of the reasons I moved to Arizona last year (besides th BEAUTIFUL weather) is because there is plenty of open desert land for sale here.

I bought 19 acres of land out in the desert (since a lot of Arizona is desert, a lot of cities, towns and places are located in the desert). I also bought seven 40 foot long cargo containers very cheap.

I am looking at general contractors who will excavate part of my land, place the cargo containers in the excavation, and then bury them (leaving some openings of course). I will then convert them nito a beautiful undrerground home (where the temperature remains a constant 55 - 60 degrees year-round), and I will be "off the radar screens" and away from the prying eyes of The Obamanaic's black helicopters and Kenyan thugs and henchmen.

SUPPORT THE 2ND AMENDMENT !

SUPPORT THE U.S. CONSTITUTION !

GOD BLESS RONALD REAGAN !

from my cold dead hands.....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I prepared for this possible horrible nightmarish contingency. One of the reasons I moved to Arizona last year (besides th BEAUTIFUL weather) is because there is plenty of open desert land for sale here.
I bought 19 acres of land out in the desert (since a lot of Arizona is desert, a lot of cities, towns and places are located in the desert). I also bought seven 40 foot long cargo containers very cheap.
I am looking at general contractors who will excavate part of my land, place the cargo containers in the excavation, and then bury them (leaving some openings of course). I will then convert them nito a beautiful undrerground home (where the temperature remains a constant 55 - 60 degrees year-round), and I will be "off the radar screens" and away from the prying eyes of The Obamanaic's black helicopters and Kenyan thugs and henchmen.
Good, does that mean you will disappear?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

But what about the KITTIES !?!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL LOL LOL

LOSE

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but the tantrum that Romney threw was a bit ridiculous.....all because he didn't bother to write a concession speech.......however, he was very gracious in losing!!!

I guess you'll have to pin your hopes on Ryan in 2016......though he could lose to a rather intelligent Woman out of the New York Senate......we will have to see!!!

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and have posts dissapear but I have also judged you and NOQ and few others agree and brilliant symbols which never take.
TOPIX certainly leans liberal and liberals love to silence freedom of speech.
Does it hurt to be so stupid? You have"judged you and NOQ and few others agree and brilliant symbols which never take"? FYI, that's because people DISAGREE with you so there are MORE people clicking the clueless, spam, disagree and funny ICONS.

Trust me nut job, there isn't a "lib" here who wants to "silence (your) freedom of speech" since YOUR ignorance does more to help and support our causes that YOU can ever know.

BTW, now that your hopes and dreams have been dashed by the democratic process are you an "LowIQ" packing for your move to the gay free paradise of Uganda?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss it good-bye .

My, my...what a difference a few hours make...what was it I told you a few days back when (according to you) the polls where predicting that Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Ohio would go GOP, I said Obama would WIN all FOUR states. I also said that, unless Romney swam to Cuba and strangled Castro with his bare hands, Obama would probably win Florida as well. It appears that only miss was Virgina, because I though Romney would win there...But, oh dear, Romney DIDN'T win Virgina did he?

Would you like a nice cup of tea with that big fat slice of Humble Pie?

BYE BYE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser, Do you want us to PM you some recipes for crow?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss it good-bye .
You do realize that Romney would lead in the early part of the night just because of what states closed first..........and he did, but Romney was counting on winning Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Ohio, Virginia and Florida...... UNFORTUNATELY the American people didn't agree with him!!!

I guess the only one kissing this election GOOD-BYE is Mitt Romney, former Governor and Former Republican Candidate!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but the tantrum that Romney threw was a bit ridiculous.....all because he didn't bother to write a concession speech.......however, he was very gracious in losing!!!
I guess you'll have to pin your hopes on Ryan in 2016......though he could lose to a rather intelligent Woman out of the New York Senate......we will have to see!!!
Mitt isn't used to not getting his way and was grinding his teeth so hard I thought he would crack one.

I don't think the Ayn Rand loving Ryan can survive four years of scrutiny.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
That would actually be pretty badass, I just wish your reasons weren't batshit crazy.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

I love this couple. Anybody willing to accept responsibility for anything is OK in my book.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, does that mean you will disappear?
Satellite dish for tv & internet access !

:)

So I can watch FOX NEWS and report the TRUTH to you damn commies !

And ALWAYS be Fair. And Balanced.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••