Alarming verdict on year of wild weather

Alarming verdict on year of wild weather

There are 2 comments on the The New Zealand Herald story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Alarming verdict on year of wild weather. In it, The New Zealand Herald reports that:

No single weather event can prove or disprove climate change, but in its review of 2013 the world's leading meteorological authority suggests that many of last year's weather extremes are likely to have been heavily influenced by rising global temperatures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New Zealand Herald.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Don't you just LOVE climate mode#3.

Have a nice day: Ag
SpaceBlues

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2014
"There is no standstill in global warming. The warming of our oceans has accelerated, and at lower depths. More than 90 per cent of the excess energy trapped by greenhouse gases is stored in the oceans."

"Levels of these greenhouse gases are at record levels, meaning that our atmosphere and oceans will continue to warm for centuries to come. The laws of physics are non-negotiable."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricane Andrew: A look back Aug 14 Razor Bronco 1
News What are the chances? Tropical Storms Don, Hila... Jul 19 anonymous 2
News Stormy weather wreaks havoc in Vigo County again Jul '17 Duke 1
News New Jersey shutdown: 'Gov. Christie, get the he... Jul '17 Anthony 4
News Clean energy is a matter of national security; ... Jul '17 Solarman 1
News Wind, power lines named as likely causes of Gat... Jul '17 NPS Failure 5
News Kentucky Family Vacations During Tropical Storm... Jun '17 Really 1
More from around the web