Dozens dead in air attack on Syrian fuel station - Rough Cuts

Jan 3, 2013 Full story: Reuters 12

If lawmakers cannot reach a deal averting automatic spending cuts and tax hikes, investors should park their money in staples like food, energy and healthcare, says Jeffrey Carter, author of the Points and Figures blog and former member of the CME board.

Full Story
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Yes the terrorist in Syria have killed many .The sad part is these terrorist are being armed and funded by the american government and israel.
Ethan beard

Cedartown, GA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
Yes the terrorist in Syria have killed many .The sad part is these terrorist are being armed and funded by the american government and israel.
why an he'll kill people that's just plan worng want you go to hell for that kind of stuff like that want you
rockardgb

Sheffield, UK

#3 Jan 3, 2013
I have seen the video.Loads of bandana wearing terrorists with AK 47s and camo gear.Legitimate target and a good shot.Well done Syrian Air force.
Ahmad bin laden

Glasgow, UK

#4 Jan 3, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
Yes the terrorist in Syria have killed many .The sad part is these terrorist are being armed and funded by the american government and israel.
That's right mate keep telling yourself its 'terrorists', please tell me, where would these 'terrorists' get hold of a fighter jet plane??
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#5 Jan 3, 2013
rockardgb wrote:
I have seen the video.Loads of bandana wearing terrorists with AK 47s and camo gear.Legitimate target and a good shot.Well done Syrian Air force.
I agree 100%
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Ahmad bin laden wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right mate keep telling yourself its 'terrorists', please tell me, where would these 'terrorists' get hold of a fighter jet plane??
The entire world knows they are terrorist and the government of Syria has a right and duty to fight and kill these terrorist just as any other country would do.
Syrian

New London, CT

#7 Jan 4, 2013
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The entire world knows they are terrorist and the government of Syria has a right and duty to fight and kill these terrorist just as any other country would do.
Absolutely!!!
Ethan beard

Cedartown, GA

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely!!!
yes absolutely for sure
Syrian

New London, CT

#10 Jan 4, 2013
rockardgb wrote:
I have seen the video.Loads of bandana wearing terrorists with AK 47s and camo gear.Legitimate target and a good shot.Well done Syrian Air force.
Yep!! The US uses drones to do the exact same thing against terrorists in Afghanistan!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Jan 4, 2013
No one cares about Syria. Wake us when it is over.
Ethan beard

Cedartown, GA

#12 Jan 4, 2013
rockardgb wrote:
I have seen the video.Loads of bandana wearing terrorists with AK 47s and camo gear.Legitimate target and a good shot.Well done Syrian Air force.
yep I've see it to
Ethan beard

Cedartown, GA

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
No one cares about Syria. Wake us when it is over.
100 0/0 for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama push leaves 136 prisoners held at Guantanamo Dec 15 Better DEAD than RED 7
Toppled Philippine church cross overlooks typho... (Nov '13) Dec 15 ELIAS IBARRA 227
Storm 'folded homes like paper', rescuers strug... Dec 12 joe 1
California prepares for powerful storm that cou... Dec 10 Pete 1
Wintry storms set to batter Britain Dec 9 Canada too 1
BC Hydro keeping close eye on coming storms Dec 9 Flooding 1
Travelers Unit Sued Over Allegedly Manipulated ... Dec 9 Fema Regions map 1
More from around the web