Tropical Storm Andrea provides an ear...

Tropical Storm Andrea provides an early kickoff to hurricane season

There are 1 comment on the SCC Observer story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Tropical Storm Andrea provides an early kickoff to hurricane season. In it, SCC Observer reports that:

Tropical Storm Andrea provided an early kickoff to the 2013 hurricane season on June 6. While the fast moving, relatively weak storm didn't pack the lingering flooding headaches of Tropical Storm Debbie last year, it did provide more than a few moments of fright and hours of clean up for some people in Sun City Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SCC Observer.

Judi Long

Ruskin, FL

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Dear Andrea tornado hit a few of us on Ft. Duquesna as well. Lost two palm trees, a huge pine tree and a few shingles from the roof. I slept through the entire storm! Can't believe it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cookeville Regional feeling effects of Hurrican... Dec 12 Maggie 1
News NTSB to issue probable cause of El Faro's sinking Dec 12 marg 1
News Hurricane Harvey Flooded Houston's Theater Dist... Dec 11 FART LUMPS 5
News Grads of LifeVoice: Solar Energy: A Sustainable... Dec 8 Solarman 1
News Lady Gaga dedicates emotional show to Houston f... Dec 8 Lady and the Tramp 2
News Harding High School on Central Avenue in Bridge... Dec 7 America Gentleman... 6
News Poll finds many Harvey victims saying they stil... Dec 7 Dee Dee Dee 35
More from around the web