Missing King of Prussia infant found dead

Oct 26, 2012 Full story: ABC 27 18

Grandmother Killed-Missing Baby Infant missing since grandmother's killing is dead Eds: APNewsNow.

Full Story
John

Springboro, OH

#1 Oct 26, 2012
This guy has no remorse whatsoever. He wanted the reward to be paid to his wife since she "turned him in". People like him make me believe in capital punishment again.
Dudedette

Pasadena, CA

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Hello! Where exactly is King of Prussia? And what an odd name indeed. I kept trying to look for it on my globe - a large one...but had a hard time finding it. Does the real King of Prussia live there? And name drive people crazy...especially when it is winter. What do you say when people ask, "Where do you live?" "I live in King of Prussia!" And the response is, "Oh, and which body organ do you live in?"

You might want to shorten it and say, "I live in KOP", which sounds like COP...which has its own problems.

I don't mean to be rude, but is there a large Indian population there? Are they all Hindoos who wear dots on their foreheads? Are they new immigrants? Can they speak English? Do they spit and urinate on the roads? Are they very nice to Anglos and Black but yell at each other, or kill each other!Is this the new Indian ghetto of the Midwest and the East coast. So far away from Silicon Plateau or Platinum card!
Carla

Lansdale, PA

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Dudedette wrote:
Hello! Where exactly is King of Prussia? And what an odd name indeed. I kept trying to look for it on my globe - a large one...but had a hard time finding it. Does the real King of Prussia live there? And name drive people crazy...especially when it is winter. What do you say when people ask, "Where do you live?" "I live in King of Prussia!" And the response is, "Oh, and which body organ do you live in?"
You might want to shorten it and say, "I live in KOP", which sounds like COP...which has its own problems.
I don't mean to be rude, but is there a large Indian population there? Are they all Hindoos who wear dots on their foreheads? Are they new immigrants? Can they speak English? Do they spit and urinate on the roads? Are they very nice to Anglos and Black but yell at each other, or kill each other!Is this the new Indian ghetto of the Midwest and the East coast. So far away from Silicon Plateau or Platinum card!
You're either nuts, extremely stupid or insensitive or just a plain old troll. A child and her grandmother were murdered and who cares about their ethnic backround--that type of pain is the same in any language or ethnicity. Even hard-ass criminals would reject the killing of an innocent child. We have many Indian imigrants in Pa and they do not cause trouble and they live in nice homes, own businesses and pay taxes. Oh yes, and they are educated, unlike you.
Arab Rage

Danielson, CT

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Carla wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either nuts, extremely stupid or insensitive or just a plain old troll. A child and her grandmother were murdered and who cares about their ethnic backround--that type of pain is the same in any language or ethnicity. Even hard-ass criminals would reject the killing of an innocent child. We have many Indian imigrants in Pa and they do not cause trouble and they live in nice homes, own businesses and pay taxes. Oh yes, and they are educated, unlike you.
You can't prove that either of these people were murdered. All we know is that they are dead.

For all we know, they could have committed suicide.during some weird Hindu death ritual. Who in he hell do you think you are anyway?

If they were, in fact, victims of a homicide, they probably deserved it.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Arab Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove that either of these people were murdered. All we know is that they are dead.
For all we know, they could have committed suicide.during some weird Hindu death ritual. Who in he hell do you think you are anyway?
If they were, in fact, victims of a homicide, they probably deserved it.
hmm last I checked according to the police reports- grandmother WAS murdered & a baby purposely placed in a suitcase w/a cloth over it's mouth suffocating, would be seen as murder..or is that how you treat all your family?
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Arab Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were, in fact, victims of a homicide, they probably deserved it.
really? you think a grandmother & a 10month old deserve it? are you just mad your mom didn't abort you sooner? gimme the story there Stevie.
Carla

Hatfield, PA

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Arab Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove that either of these people were murdered. All we know is that they are dead.
For all we know, they could have committed suicide.during some weird Hindu death ritual. Who in he hell do you think you are anyway?
If they were, in fact, victims of a homicide, they probably deserved it.
Shame on you.
teepee caca

Pottstown, PA

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has proven that these two people were murdered. They possibly were killed, but it could very well have been a case of self defense or simply an accident.
so IF I stuff you in a suitcase nobody would care?
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sick and tired of people always automatically taking the side of people because of their age. You had absolutely NO IDEA what happened in this case, so stuff a rag in it buddy.
you can't really be this idiotic. if you are I'll be glad to smack some sense into you till you agree you're an idiot. oh wait, you're an online troll w/no actual use for society.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I'm upset over getting AIDS from getting anally gang banged at a Dunkin Donuts. I'm sorry
& I'm sure you deserved it. do you hear that? that's the sound of the smallest violin playing..
Costard

New York, NY

#23 Nov 10, 2012
wilma fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
& I'm sure you deserved it. do you hear that? that's the sound of the smallest violin playing..
You landed on your head when your mother plopped you out of her filthy gash.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#24 Nov 13, 2012
Costard wrote:
<quoted text>
You landed on your head when your mother plopped you out of her filthy gash.
maybe, but tell your wife & my kids to stop calling me will ya?
Arab Rage

Bronx, NY

#25 Nov 13, 2012
wilma fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe, but tell your wife & my kids to stop calling me will ya?
I'm not married. But my Great Dane has been trying to use the phone. Hmmmm....

Your mother hates you, you sick little bugger.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#26 Nov 13, 2012
Arab Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not married. But my Great Dane has been trying to use the phone. Hmmmm....
Your mother hates you, you sick little bugger.
sorry ahab, go back to pumping your pecker at my responses.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#27 Nov 13, 2012
Arab Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not married. But my Great Dane has been trying to use the phone. Hmmmm....
Your mother hates you, you sick little bugger.
but you keep at it & one day.. just one day.. someone will love you more than the dog licking peanut butter off your junk.. i promise it'll happen.. or you can put lipstick on Roxy, whatever floats your boat.
Arab Rage

Bronx, NY

#28 Nov 13, 2012
wilma fingerdu wrote:
<quoted text>
but you keep at it & one day.. just one day.. someone will love you more than the dog licking peanut butter off your junk.. i promise it'll happen.. or you can put lipstick on Roxy, whatever floats your boat.
You are the loser who has so much to say that it takes two posts to pump your pecker. You're a complete loser at every possible facet of your pathetic existence. Q.E.D.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#29 Nov 14, 2012
Arab Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the loser who has so much to say that it takes two posts to pump your pecker. You're a complete loser at every possible facet of your pathetic existence. Q.E.D.
is that a comeback? I can't tell. it sounds like something but really sad.
wilma fingerdu

Norristown, PA

#30 Nov 14, 2012
Arab Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
it takes two posts to pump your pecker
do you know why I make two posts? I try to not make things too confusing for simpletons when they have to read it. what's interesting is knowing that you take the time out to read it..so who's the pathetic loser there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Nino may bring drought to Tonga 39 min Josh 2
Body of Texas sheriff's deputy found in lake 15 hr paddyomalley 1
New hurricane heads toward... Fri rollo 1
Filipinos crowd capital for huge Catholic parade (Jan '14) Fri ELIAS IBARRA 39
Rain From Tropical Storm Begins Falling on Arizona Sep 18 Gary 1
Pacific storm blast pushes rain into Arizona Sep 17 Phoenix 1
Utahns stranded in hotel destroyed by Hurricane... Sep 17 Phoenix 1
•••

Hurricane People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••