Biggest storm yet heads for Calif; homes evacuated

Dec 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KNDU

After days of relentless rain, Southern California is awaiting the most intense storm system yet, with evacuations ordered, rescue crews on standby and residents anxiously eyeing already saturated mountainsides denuded by wildfires.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2010
blackie87934

Medellín, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

I have no sympathy for residents of a state which consistently elects liberal politicians who cause so much economic misery for the rest of the country. Screw you California. You deserve everything bad happening to you. Ask your celebrities, labor unions and Bay Area freaks to help you.
wtf

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

blackie87934 wrote:
I have no sympathy for residents of a state which consistently elects liberal politicians who cause so much economic misery for the rest of the country. Screw you California. You deserve everything bad happening to you. Ask your celebrities, labor unions and Bay Area freaks to help you.
What is wrong with you? So, your saying babies, children and completely innocent people deserve bad things to happen to them? You are completely ignorant. You must have a miserable life. I feel sorry for you.
moss

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? So, your saying babies, children and completely innocent people deserve bad things to happen to them? You are completely ignorant. You must have a miserable life. I feel sorry for you.
Most babies in California are anchor babies anyway. A hell with Californians and their dirty attitudes.The majority of Californians are idiots.I have no mercy for them.
matilda

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

NEWS FLASH
not all californians are illegal immigrants or anchor babies

many are upstanding good people-just like you
don't stereotype us. That is just ignorant.
Sam

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Heh heh. What the media reports as a major killer storm in California is what most parts of the world would define as mildly inclement weather. The reason that it's "news" is because most of the time the weather is so beautiful here. A few people make poor choices, and build in unstable areas, and pay the price (with great grief expressed for the cameras).
Wait, wait, California is a terrible place to live, horrible weather all the time , earthquakes, floods, illegal aliens, gang shootings...
All you people in other states, QUIT MOVING HERE!
Why do you keep coming to CA? Because it's SO much nicer than anywhere else!
Humbertoitorito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

blackie87934 wrote:
STFU and send the blow, third worlder! And don't step on it!
Humbertoitorito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? So, your saying babies, ch!ldren and completely innocent people deserve bad things to happen to them? You are completely ignorant. You must have a miserable life. I feel sorry for you.
Just tell it to STFU and send the blow third worlder, and don't step on it, and put some shoes on!
Humbertoitorito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Most babies in California are anchor babies anyway. A hell with Californians and their dirty attitudes.The majority of Californians are idiots.I have no mercy for them.
STFU and middleman the blow, and don't step on it dick!
Humbertoitorito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

And make sure it has a pink hue and is chippy, monkeys!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hailstorm Discussions

Search the Hailstorm Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Small tornadoes happen, climate has not changed' Jul 18 Carthage 2
Severe thunderstorm watch for parts of Saskatch... Jul 15 Martensville Sask 2
Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Halton Jul 8 council here is disaster 1
Hen egg sized hail, record heat, and tornadoes Jul 3 Uhuh 2
Severe Thunderstorm Watch in effect Jun '14 lucky 1
Tornado watch in effect for Caledon Jun '14 Homes damaged in Angus 1
McLellans Mountain flood of 1895 was devastating Jun '14 Ira 1
•••
•••