Floods close down Route 46 in Netcong

Floods close down Route 46 in Netcong

There are 46 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Jul 23, 2012, titled Floods close down Route 46 in Netcong. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

NETCONG - Route 46 was closed in both directions near the Route 183 circle Monday afternoon, as floodwaters filled the road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Yea

Bergenfield, NJ

#21 Jul 29, 2012
Give it a Rest wrote:
<quoted text>
You can disagree all you want my children went to Wee Scholars since day one and Gina found out two days before she was closing for the summer to re-open for fall. Her lease was not to be renewed and the reasons for that were less then ethical on her landlords part. So stop talking from your ass you do not have first hand information so check your facts!! Oh and by the way we are all following her to her new location.
Well let's see..........if there was going to be a new location then shouldn't the sign state so? If this is true then why did she donate the playground equipment to the school in Town. None of it makes sense! She can try to back peddle all she want's and you can continue to be her Cheerleader, however, the facts are all out there. Everyone knows what happened.......so leave it alone.
Give it a Rest

Randolph, NJ

#22 Jul 29, 2012
Screamer wrote:
<quoted text>
She did not find out 2 days before......I know that for a fact. It is all lies!!!!!
Really how do you know that I am interested to hear what you have to say
Give it a Rest

Randolph, NJ

#23 Jul 29, 2012
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's see..........if there was going to be a new location then shouldn't the sign state so? If this is true then why did she donate the playground equipment to the school in Town. None of it makes sense! She can try to back peddle all she want's and you can continue to be her Cheerleader, however, the facts are all out there. Everyone knows what happened.......so leave it alone.
Apparently I do not know so why don't you educate me!!
Yea

Bergenfield, NJ

#24 Jul 29, 2012
Give it a Rest wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently I do not know so why don't you educate me!!
Ask around and educate yourself!
Funny

Randolph, NJ

#25 Jul 29, 2012
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask around and educate yourself!
I have a question, This forum was started to talk about route 46 and it's flooding. Why did you drag Wee Scholars into it? It seems to me you have some sort of vendetta you are trying to carry out. If you are as informed as you say you are, let everyone know the facts.. otherwise you just come off as a loser trying to start trouble. My bet is you don't know s..t and are the loser you sound like.
Yea

Bergenfield, NJ

#26 Jul 29, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question, This forum was started to talk about route 46 and it's flooding. Why did you drag Wee Scholars into it? It seems to me you have some sort of vendetta you are trying to carry out. If you are as informed as you say you are, let everyone know the facts.. otherwise you just come off as a loser trying to start trouble. My bet is you don't know s..t and are the loser you sound like.
"GIVE IT A REST" or "Gina", I believe your Friend Knucky started that.
Oh and by the way, everyone already knows the facts! Just wanted you to know.
Funny

Randolph, NJ

#27 Jul 29, 2012
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, Just as I thought a loser starting trouble.
Yea

Bergenfield, NJ

#28 Jul 29, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, Just as I thought a loser starting trouble.
No wrong Idiot! If calling me a loser makes you feel better so that you can sleep tonight....whatever...hahahaha ha! It does not change what is, however.
Funny

Randolph, NJ

#29 Jul 29, 2012
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
No wrong Idiot! If calling me a loser makes you feel better so that you can sleep tonight....whatever...hahahaha ha! It does not change what is, however.
Yea, I'm the Idiot.lol Still no facts.
I have no trouble sleeping I dont start trouble for people.
And, your still a loser!!!
Give it a Rest

Randolph, NJ

#30 Jul 29, 2012
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!! Guess you can keep trying maybe if you throw enough shit out something might stick or you can just listen and "Give it a Rest"
agree

Landing, NJ

#31 Jul 30, 2012
I gotta say i am in agreement with "give it a rest and "Funny" thay make valid points and "yea" keeps spinning his wheels and repeating the same nothingness to support his argument!!
agree

Landing, NJ

#32 Jul 30, 2012
And for the record Knucky did nor start any discussions what so ever on this particular topic about wee scholars "yea" and "town resident" i believe that was YOUR doing and if you go back to post #13 you'll see it in black and white. You are really an ignorant person because you state in writing one thing only to contradict what you said in an earlier post. I think someone needs a serious reality check because there is a mental hospital somewhere that is missing a patient...
Blondie

Landing, NJ

#33 Jul 30, 2012
You people are so quick to blame the PD for alot! I'm sick of it! We have one of the best PD'S AROUND! You people should thank your lucky stars! Now if you really want to complain about......look at your mayor and council and your administrator! Point your fingers at them!
Two Cents

Madison, NJ

#34 Jul 30, 2012
Blondie wrote:
You people are so quick to blame the PD for alot! I'm sick of it! We have one of the best PD'S AROUND! You people should thank your lucky stars! Now if you really want to complain about......look at your mayor and council and your administrator! Point your fingers at them!
Yeah, you must be a member of the PD, right?
netcong resident

Flagtown, NJ

#35 Jul 30, 2012
Knucky Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Indian
And another thing. The property values in Netcong are horrible. The assessments compared to selling prices are totally upside down. There's your homework assignment.
Knucky
when they did the assessments it was the beginning of the end, try to sell you house for that it worth half. Your paying taxes on a house that is way overvalued.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#36 Jul 30, 2012
Blondie wrote:
One of the best PD's would not be wasting their time and the tax payers money by being on this forum on company time. Call me Blondie, or is it red head?
So Sad

Landing, NJ

#37 Jul 30, 2012
Topix is Toxic. How SAD!!!!! Dragging innocent people into your drama!!!
Forever Grateful

Landing, NJ

#38 Jul 31, 2012
Kylos Creed wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the best PD's would not be wasting their time and the tax payers money by being on this forum on company time. Call me Blondie, or is it red head?
Why all the bitterness? Your posts have so much anger in them. You don't have to work there to stick up for the police dept. I want you to know, they saved my life and I will be forever grateful to them. Thank God for their quick response. Now I can see my grandchildren grow up. Thank you Netcong Police Dept. There are people who appreciate what you do. God Bless You.
Cousin It

Madison, NJ

#39 Jul 31, 2012
Forever Grateful wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the bitterness? Your posts have so much anger in them. You don't have to work there to stick up for the police dept. I want you to know, they saved my life and I will be forever grateful to them. Thank God for their quick response. Now I can see my grandchildren grow up. Thank you Netcong Police Dept. There are people who appreciate what you do. God Bless You.
Really don't know how you get bitterness outta that comment?
Enlighten us, please.
knucky thompson

Landing, NJ

#40 Aug 1, 2012
indian wrote:
knucky, you really should take an english class, or math. my post was responding to kylos, and had no reference to yours in any way shape or form. thats why we read top to bottom, left to right. but if you want to jump in feel free. the other posters comment was three sentences long, last one being a refrence to how we are being taken on a "$$$$$$ ride". and the square mile of a town does not mean anything. est. 4,500 residence, ranking #3 in the county for calls per officer according to the daily record. then you comment that the property values are horrible and selling prices are upside down.....are you saying they will improve with no police dept? what class did you do homework for, recess? netcong lifer? you bet, just like the rest of the "lifers" that care about were they live, rather then someone like you that prob. rents, or is in a first home that thinks they are above this town. so if your not a lifer, just move on and find a better place that suites your supierior attitude.
Indian: Very interesting and very contradictory at the same time. I'll stick to you specific post here. Are you proud that Netcong ranks #3 according to the Daily Record in calls per officer? What exactly do the calls relates to. Sex? Drugs? Crime? Do you have that breakdown? And are you saying that property values are going to increase when you have a town that ranks #3 in calls per officer, or that the property values are going to increase because of our superior police department? And let me ask you another thing. Where did i say the police department here was no good? I agreed that the "cost" was excessive. And I said "Mayberry" did it with two officers - sticking on the theme of our town being small.

The post I initially started was about the flooding. The post then was giving the "contractor" a smack in the amount about having to pay the police department for flood control and traffic control as a result of the flooding. Did you get that part or not?

And no I am not a lifer nor do I intend on being one. In fact, if were able to get 3/4 value for what my home is appraised for, I'd probably leave here tomorrow. I just do not care for the people around here, most, not all. There are some good eggs here but more rotten ones; such as yourself. So if you think the police department is going to help me sell my house and get close to the assessed value, please send the caravan today and get it done. Because i do very much care about where i live; if i didn't, I'd probably stay here with the likes of an idiot like you now wouldn't I?

Knucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hailstorm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record heat in Bridgeport Monday, hot again Tue... Jun '17 BPT 1
News Severe Thunderstorm watch for south of North Bay May '17 Good 4 em 1
News Severe thunderstorm watch extended to include a... May '17 storm watch lifted 1
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for most of so... May '17 storm watch lifted 1
News Storm damage (Jul '11) May '17 storm watch lifted 7
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for much of so... May '17 Hail 2 as USA ham... 1
News 11 dead after storms rip through Georgia (Jan '17) Jan '17 FireyFellow44 1
More from around the web