Severe Tstorm Warning for Emanual and...

Severe Tstorm Warning for Emanual and Treutlen Counties

There are 4 comments on the WSAV story from Mar 26, 2011, titled Severe Tstorm Warning for Emanual and Treutlen Counties. In it, WSAV reports that:

Severe thunderstorm warning is in effect for southern Emanuel and Treutlen Counties in east central Georgia until 4:00 pm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAV.

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2011
What is going on with all this hail? I mean the weather is crazy and the hail is ridiculous. It is messing up some of the peoples vechiles and everything else. does anybody know why its hailing. first it starts to hail and then it rains and rains. what is going on. it has to stop sometime.

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2011
Sure let me hit my stop button......smdh

Soperton, GA

#3 Mar 28, 2011
Yes I ordered some rain guess we got the hail instead.Sorry for the mix up. DUH.

Gainesville, FL

#4 Mar 28, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hailstorm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heavy rain in West TX floats some trailers Oct '15 huey goins 1
News Weather alert as rain turns to snow and tempera... (Dec '14) Sep '15 harescrambles 2
News Storm damage (Jul '11) Aug '15 is roof off 9th line 5
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Toronto, V... Aug '15 news community 1
News A storm in Goderich on Aug. 2, 2015. Image cred... Aug '15 Storm 1
News Snowplows in July: 'Definitely weird' storm lea... Jul '15 Ex Senator Stillborn 4
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul '15 Msgtdon 1
More from around the web