Strong storms sweep thru county

Strong storms sweep thru county

There are 1 comment on the Wayne County Outlook story from May 3, 2011, titled Strong storms sweep thru county. In it, Wayne County Outlook reports that:

While Wayne County experienced its share of storms several days last week, no serious damage was reported, according to Emergency Management Director Bubby Corder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wayne County Outlook.

Sydney Danielle Harris

Danville, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2011
I hate it when people lose their lives to severe storms. It's very sad to see that awful explanation.
The people who have lost their lives I am very sorry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hailstorm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Severe thunderstorm watch extended to include a... May 18 storm watch lifted 1
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for most of so... May 18 storm watch lifted 1
News Storm damage (Jul '11) May 18 storm watch lifted 7
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for much of so... May 18 Hail 2 as USA ham... 1
News 11 dead after storms rip through Georgia Jan '17 FireyFellow44 1
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Sault and ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hail 1
News Severe thunderstorm watch issued for Sault and ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Marie 1
More from around the web