Do the Math - Count the Cash

Oct 26, 2013 Full story: Townhall 7

Some years ago, a telegenic televangelist built quite an empire, before publicly falling from grace and adopting a less opulent life style.

Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 26, 2013
WOW. Have coffee over this one with friends who are not educated in science or math.

Otherwise, waste of time..
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 27, 2013
Who's against coffee or friends?

Message to the cowardish judgeiters: Oh OK have a drink with your family, who's obviously as uneducated as you...
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2013
After what Al Gore tried to do to the US Constitution in Florida and showing he didn't have the character of Richard Nixon in respect to the nation's soundness, it's a wonder anyone believes anything he says. Idiots like the above fill Gore's pockets with boodles of cash. Having done so, instead of realizing NOT ONE of Gore's projections has come true in the slightest, they look the other way as he air conditions his spare, empty rooms and skull.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
After what Al Gore tried to do to the US Constitution in Florida and showing he didn't have the character of Richard Nixon in respect to the nation's soundness, it's a wonder anyone believes anything he says. Idiots like the above fill Gore's pockets with boodles of cash. Having done so, instead of realizing NOT ONE of Gore's projections has come true in the slightest, they look the other way as he air conditions his spare, empty rooms and skull.
Thanks for the reply showing I was correct in my posts, Container Trout.

Let's just summarize: 1. You got it all WRONG. You fail in History and US politics.

2. You used boodles of cash in a wrong way. You fail in English.

P.S. Are you trying to get your ged? Hope this helps.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the reply showing I was correct in my posts, Container Trout.
Let's just summarize: 1. You got it all WRONG. You fail in History and US politics.
2. You used boodles of cash in a wrong way. You fail in English.
P.S. Are you trying to get your ged? Hope this helps.
Gore threatening the US Constitution and still currently making asinine claims about the climate may stem from him not checking his dictionary just like you, compulsive child.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Check it yourself.. given that you are short on.. err education..
litesong

Monroe, WA

#7 Oct 27, 2013
colddeadtrout wrote:
....... didn't have the character of Richard Nixon ......
"colddeadtrout" loves re-pubic-lick-uns & hates AGW........

Nothing new here folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min litesong 46,613
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 13 min bacon hater 588
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr harmonious 32,647
Will it, won't it? Part 3 (Aug '12) 9 hr litesong 1,622
Massive renewable energy project alters German ... 9 hr Solarman 5
New producer of crucial vitamin B12 discovered 16 hr SpaceBlues 1
What is the most STUPID post made by an AGW'er.... (Sep '09) 18 hr Earthling-1 996
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Global Warming People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••