Spencer & McKitrick: Why we deny

Posted in the Global Warming Forum

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Northie wrote:
<quoted text>
More like "God is in his heaven and the oil industry is in my pocket".
He probably sees wealth as a sign of God's blessing, that he's doing something right.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2012/10/4189...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 8, 2012
GOP Rep. Jon Hubbard of Jonesboro, AK claimed that slavery was a "blessing in disguise" for blacks:

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2400-slaver...
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#6 Oct 8, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2012/10/4189...
Wow! Just what I've proved on these toxic topix AGW forums, over & over & over & over & over........ & over

.....& over.......& over

& over.....
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Correction: GOP Rep. Jon Hubbard of Jonesboro, AR claimed that slavery was a "blessing in disguise" for blacks.
PHD

Houston, TX

#8 Oct 9, 2012
WHY WE DENY?

Simple the dirtling spews useless babble tainted with hate covered with span cut and paste hot air. Now the dirtling finds it fashionable to poke fun at the mentally challenged adults.A new record low for the dirtling. How low you ask? Low enough for the earth worms to go wee wee on that point above the dirtlings shoulders.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#9 Oct 12, 2012
PHD wrote:
WHY WE DENY?
Simple the dirtling spews useless babble tainted with hate covered with span cut and paste hot air. Now the dirtling finds it fashionable to poke fun at the mentally challenged adults.A new record low for the dirtling. How low you ask? Low enough for the earth worms to go wee wee on that point above the dirtlings shoulders.
earthling hasn't commented on this.

The irony of an atheist touting the views of religious fanatics is probably something he doesn't want to focus on.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
Correction: GOP Rep. Jon Hubbard of Jonesboro, AR claimed that slavery was a "blessing in disguise" for blacks.
That is an old re-pubic-lick-un idea from decades ago. re-pubic-lick-uns love america with the darkest blinders ever strapped onto eyeballs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Captain Yesterday 50,201
Residents need to adjust to global climate changes (Nov '09) 30 min litesong 539
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 3,003
Will it, won't it? Part 3 (Aug '12) 3 hr SpaceBlues 1,891
Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 28,059
2014 was Earth's warmest year 4 hr SpaceBlues 102
Why we need to address population growth's effe... 5 hr IBdaMann 2
More from around the web