Is this the end of Glowbull Warming?

Is this the end of Glowbull Warming?

Posted in the Global Warming Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Earthling

Almería, Spain

#1 Jul 8, 2009
cricket wrote:
Solar Physicist Predicts Ice Age. What happened to global warming?
http://www.examiner.com/x-13886-New-Haven-Cou...
I hope not, global cooling would be a disaster.
Earthling

Almería, Spain

#2 Jul 8, 2009
We keep trying to tell these AGW alarmists that the Sun has more to do with climate change than they care to admit, but no, they insist that GHGs are solely responsible, citing CO2 as the main culprit, even though there's no real proof that it is.
Fun Facts

AOL

#3 Jul 8, 2009
Hope not but I think it could be. The Griffith paper also predicts cooler temps because of low solar activity.

http://www.griffith.edu.au/conference/ics2007...
Earthling

Almería, Spain

#4 Jul 8, 2009
Most posters here sit in one camp or the other, there are few who consider all the possibilites that cause climate change.
Basically, people are referred to as either Warmists or Deniers.
Everyone should be sceptical about the strength of AGW and not accept it at face value, no matter how convincing the science may appear.
Fun Facts

AOL

#5 Jul 9, 2009
It really is too bad. Truthist responded to my comments on this report, but the response was "rubbish". If the response had been about any of the facts as presented then some amount of understanding of solar activity might have been achieved.

There never is discussion, just name calling. Opportunity wasted.
Earthling

Almería, Spain

#6 Jul 9, 2009
It would be asking too much for convinced Warmist zealots to consider anything other than anthropogenic CO2 emissions as a cause of GW.
They can see no further than that.
Music Lover

Eden Prairie, MN

#7 Jul 31, 2009
It's the trade winds. And the Hand of God.

Hence the poles get warmer and the rest of the world between gets cooler.
Idiot Spotter

Zephyrhills, FL

#8 Jul 31, 2009
Fun Facts wrote:
Hope not but I think it could be. The Griffith paper also predicts cooler temps because of low solar activity.
http://www.griffith.edu.au/conference/ics2007...
You are such an idiot who will not quit. You are so proud of it.
truthist

Zephyrhills, FL

#9 Jul 31, 2009
Fun Facts wrote:
It really is too bad. Truthist responded to my comments on this report, but the response was "rubbish". If the response had been about any of the facts as presented then some amount of understanding of solar activity might have been achieved.
There never is discussion, just name calling. Opportunity wasted.
As usual you are no facts and no fun at all.

You are a coward not just a name caller. You have no science but provide lots of "rubbish." Your words back at you ;)

Why is this sudden rash of confidence in yourself? I never thought you were the lowest denominator but you have come to almost there in this post.

Leave my name alone, you "fake facts.'
Earthling

Almería, Spain

#10 Jul 31, 2009
truthist wrote:
Leave my name alone, you "fake facts.'
That's a late reply to a post made on, Thursday Jul 9th???

Try to keep up, deary.
truthist

Zephyrhills, FL

#11 Jul 31, 2009
Earthling wrote:
Most posters here sit in one camp or the other, there are few who consider all the possibilites that cause climate change.
Basically, people are referred to as either Warmists or Deniers.
Everyone should be sceptical about the strength of AGW and not accept it at face value, no matter how convincing the science may appear.
If you were trying to be neutral, you failed miserably.

Your side plays dirty. It is not just the lies and fake facts of "Fun Facts" but also many ugly icons and deletion of science posts by abuse pretense.

You guys are so desperate as to even pretend to be neutral when you are here in the paid-business of misinformation and disinformation to sway the USA public .. all the way from Spain.

You say you are at the end of life but you are going with burning lies and more lies

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12 Jul 31, 2009
Global warming was sooo last century.
Fun Facts

AOL

#13 Aug 1, 2009
Fun Facts wrote:
It really is too bad. Truthist responded to my comments on this report, but the response was "rubbish". If the response had been about any of the facts as presented then some amount of understanding of solar activity might have been achieved.
There never is discussion, just name calling. Opportunity wasted.

Truthist replied:

As usual you are no facts and no fun at all.

You are a coward not just a name caller. You have no science but provide lots of "rubbish." Your words back at you ;)

Why is this sudden rash of confidence in yourself? I never thought you were the lowest denominator but you have come to almost there in this post.

Leave my name alone, you "fake facts.'

Fun Facts:

"Rubbish" was your word, not mine.
Fun Facts

AOL

#14 Aug 1, 2009
truthist wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you are no facts and no fun at all.
You are a coward not just a name caller. You have no science but provide lots of "rubbish." Your words back at you ;)
Why is this sudden rash of confidence in yourself? I never thought you were the lowest denominator but you have come to almost there in this post.
Leave my name alone, you "fake facts.'
Here's the post so you can read what you wrote, July 8, 2009,'Once slow moving threat....' post #10830.
Earthling

Almería, Spain

#15 Aug 1, 2009
Alarmists say we sceptics have no facts, but all they have to lean on is the dubious science, based on "archaic" computer models that prove nothing.
Are we expected to act on an unproven science that they're trying to sell us?

I'm sitting here sweating because it's hot, but I certainly don't believe it's because of a 1ºF temperature rise over the last 100 years!
Why?
Because it's happened many times before, that's why!
And that's why I chose to live here in preference to the UK, because Spain at least has an almost guaranteed summer!

Fair Game lives in Turkey, either because he can find employment there, is unemployable in the UK, he prefers warm weather or he likes Turks, I don't know which and don't care to.
Earthling

Almería, Spain

#16 Aug 1, 2009
truthist wrote:
Your side plays dirty.
If that's the level of intelligence we're dealing with, I don't see a problem.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#17 Aug 1, 2009
Just the fact that CO2's greenhouse warming effect is too small for experimental tests convinces me, it's a hoax. You can't have it both ways, believe in your scientists when they write a nifty computer model but forgive them when they can't manage a simple empirical test. If you can’t experimentally detect a temperature change when a sample’s CO2 is doubled from 250ppm to 500ppm, you have to suspect the whole climate change mitigation thing is a hoax.
Earthling

Spain

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Whatever happened to old Truthist, did a gater geter?
PHD

Thornton, TX

#19 Apr 7, 2013
You’re dealing with scientific science fiction useless babble commanders. Have you ever seen their peer reviewed published work? No they use the cut and paste useless scare tactic babble method.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#20 Apr 7, 2013
I don't know, did gcaveman forget his password?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 min Into The Night 39,957
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 4,659
The Pseudoscience of Global Warming 25 min hojo 127
Poll What is the most STUPID post made by an AGW'er.... (Sep '09) 1 hr Into The Night 1,485
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr BOZO FARTS 64,675
Global Cooling (Apr '15) Sun hojo 2,615
Deniers List 2018 Sun Acolyte and Heretic 16