Just a quick list of mistakes.
(1) You said Mercury was hotter than Venus -- you ran off after I proved you wrong.
(2) You said it was Venus' atmospheric pressure not its CO2 atmosphere than made Venus abnormally warm. I showed you there is stronger pressure under Earth's oceans -- no warmth. You ran off
(3) You claimed volcanic eruptions should be warming the earth. It is well documented in the science literature it has a cooling effect.
(4) You proclaimed no one took global warming seriously anymore. I showed how virtually all the reputable world renown SCIENCE organizations have strong statements supporting the threat of manmade global warming.
You pretended to see only AAAS on the list and to proclaim it a lobbying organization. You ignore for example Britain's Royal Society -- knowing you, you probably don't know who they are.
(5) I showed you where NASA's official view was pro global warming and provided a link that showed a long list of evidence and asked you to respond: http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence
You gave me a whacky post on Spencer saying he was from NASA. I showed the paper you gave me on Spencer had such bad errors, that the editor of his journal that published it resigned in disgrace. You ran off.
(6) You came back insisting there were OTHER NASA websites that stated global warming was not valid. I challenged you for proof using a website with an official logo from NASA.
You ran off.
(7) So you suggested NASA was a liberal ideology site.
and more recently
(8) That your god, Rush Limbaugh could do just as good a job as putting a man on the moon as NASA.
Yeah, you're really and completely deranged.
You're absolutely right about Tina Anne. She's scientifically clueleess. However, I need to respond with a bit of a technicality.
It's true that volcanic eruptions are negative forcings that drive temperatures down. However, this is only temporary, since the ash & sulfur compounds fall out. There's a small amount of CO2 in volcanic gases, though, & over millions of years, it builds up & causes warming.
This is probably the mechanism for how we got out of snowball earth events in the past, most recently ~700 Mya.