Global Warming Standup Comedy
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2622 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
I couldn't figure out what made you tick at first.
When I saw the posts on the degrees, I realized you had some major inferiority complex going on.
That's why you make a great little mindless troll for the right wing.
SOME people actually get on and try and learn something. Too hard???
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2623 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I saw the posts on the degrees, I realized you had some major inferiority complex going on.
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#2624 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
Hey brains, you have two identical posts.

Showing your hypocrisy about screaming on cut and pastes.

WAIT, you only do that on SCIENCE posts, r-i-g-h-t???????

Well, I have to double my peanuts thrown at ya.

:-]
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2625 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey brains, you have two identical posts.
Showing your hypocrisy about screaming on cut and pastes.
WAIT, you only do that on SCIENCE posts, r-i-g-h-t???????
Well, I have to double my peanuts thrown at ya.
:-]

Fairfax, VA

#2626 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
Hey moron. You are cutting and pasting on he SAME thread now.

HA HA HA

I am going to call you the degreeless PHD.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2627 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron. You are cutting and pasting on he SAME thread now.
HA HA HA
I am going to call you the degreeless PHD.
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#2629 Feb 17, 2013
That's why I call it ph'd.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2630 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
That's why I call it ph'd.
Call it what you like but anyway you call it the wallop10 is walloped again and again.
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#2631 Feb 17, 2013
KWH, ph'd???
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2632 Feb 17, 2013
Yup, that is the stuff you burn up with your scientific science fiction. Well you have no concern the real tax payers pay your way with those free entitlements you receive.

Fairfax, VA

#2633 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
KWH, ph'd???
The degree-LESS, obviously uneducated PHD can only make up mindless rants.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2634 Feb 18, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
The degree-LESS, obviously uneducated PHD can only make up mindless rants.
Your wrong you don't have a character to insult.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#2636 Feb 19, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Venus is hotter than Mercury despite being much further away from the sun. This is because of radiative forcing (the "greenhouse effect") from CO2.
It's true that once CO2 has been emitted, mitigation will be very difficult. That's why it's so important to not emit the CO2 in the 1st place.
In a warmer world, there will be central continental droughts & more violent, wetter weather, with rising seas, on the coasts. The precise details are still unclear, but the general outline IS clear.
Venus is hotter because it has an atmosphere period. It would not matter if Venus had CO2, CH4, or O2. The atmosphere allows heat to be more evenly distributed.

http://www.space.com/18645-mercury-temperatur...

Norfolk va

#2637 Feb 19, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've read way, WAY more of Wallop10's posts, on this & other fora. He's generally pretty careful to post accurate science. You should try reading it sometime.
Actually I have read his posts and they rarely contain anything like accurate science. He also tends to limit himself to just a few remaining sites that support AGW and many of those sites like Wikipedia have a history of having wrong answer. To give Wikipedia credit, they are at least trying to purge some of that garbage that Connolley had posted but it would be foolish to think that they could get it all without dumping the entire site and starting over.

What you have with Wallop is someone who is so far to the left that anything that doesn't appear center to him is automatically to the right. I also suspect that like him you have less to do with science and more to do with social agenda that has repeatedly failed in the past.

The fact that you tend to read what agrees with you and seem to ignore what disagrees with you is a sign that you know less than you think you know.

Norfolk va

#2638 Feb 19, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
Funny thing is that those on the right would consider PHD at most center if not to the left. Then again I have often described people like you as to the left of Lennin.

Location hidden

#2639 Feb 19, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Venus is hotter because it has an atmosphere period. It would not matter if Venus had CO2, CH4, or O2.
You are incorrect. If Venus had a methane atmosphere, it would be REALLY warm because of increased radiative forcing. CO2 is intermediate. O2 does not absorb or emit significant IR radiation, so temps would be lower with pure O2.

http://www.universetoday.com/22577/venus-gree...

Location hidden

#2642 Feb 19, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
... Magazines in the end are a business and will do what it takes to survive.
You talk about how all those magazines support AGW/CC while ignoring the actual science studies that disproved it. In fact if you look in a recent issue of those magazines you will notice that AGW is absent. They will refer to it as climate change but not AGW. That is because of the research that disproved the teory that was AGW. Something that happens to many a theory.
You've tried to say this kind of thing before. If you have peer-reviewed science that "disproves" AGW/CC theory, by all means, enlighten us. Post the links.

Location hidden

#2643 Feb 19, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
... they are magazine and print what sells. How many of those magazines if they were back in the seventies would of been printing articles about a global ice age. Popular Science was and so was Popular Mechanics and Omni. Even Newsweek was and they were not a science magazine. Magazines in the end are a business and will do what it takes to survive...
It's true that magazines need to sell copy. But Scientific American is a very old publication, & they know full well that if they print lies & distortions, they'll eventually be discovered.

The truth ALWAYS comes out in science. It may take months, years, decades or centuries, but because science must by repeatable by others, deception is ALWAYS discovered. Reputable science magazines like Sci Amer wouldn't print lies like you imply.

Fairfax, VA

#2644 Feb 19, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Venus is hotter because it has an atmosphere period. It would not matter if Venus had CO2, CH4, or O2. The atmosphere allows heat to be more evenly distributed.
I was wondering how your credible looking citation would have it backwards about the atmosphere being the cause instead of its CO2 atmosphere.

So I pulled it up. And of course, it doesn't mention why Venus is hotter than Venus.

Your Rush Limbaugh Dittohead credentials are showing.

Fairfax, VA

#2645 Feb 19, 2013
was typing too fast-- CORRECTED
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.space.com/18645-mercury-temperatur... .
I was wondering how your credible looking citation would have it backwards about the atmosphere being the cause instead of its CO2 atmosphere.

So I pulled it up. And of course, it doesn't mention why Venus is hotter than Mercury.

Your Rush Limbaugh Dittohead credentials are showing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News My Word: Congress must counter Trumpa s damage ... 18 hr No doubt 1
News Hundreds Of Scientists Urge Trump To Pull Out O... Sun Mothra 255
News Climate cycles that could mean we're about to g... Sun VirtualRealityIsN... 28
Global Cooling (Apr '15) May 19 Believe Or Burn 2,449
News Rising sea levels could mean twice as much floo... May 18 Climate Science 1
No News About This Week's UNFCCC Meeeting in Bo... May 18 Where Is My Ticket 2
News Global Greening: Scientists Find 'Lost' Forests... May 18 Mr Fake Science D... 1
More from around the web