Global Warming Standup Comedy
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2602 Feb 16, 2013
HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wallop10 understands the science he cuts & posts. There's a reason to do it that way, since NASA websites are likely to have been edited to be correct but still comprehensible to the lay person.
You think NASA posts science fiction? Really?
They all post scientific science fiction. Real science would have solved all issues in the world and everyone would be one and the same. You don't see a problem with editing to be correct? Your statement making there info comprehensible to the lay person would indicate they must be a lower class then you or them. Please name all the lay people that successfully drove the economy into the recession. Name all the lay people that bankrupt the banking and Manufacturing Industry. Really!!!
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#2603 Feb 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>There you have it were one and the same.
What are you saying? You are trying to cheat, again.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#2604 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Wallop10 understands the science he cuts & posts. There's a reason to do it that way, since NASA websites are likely to have been edited to be correct but still comprehensible to the lay person.
You think NASA posts science fiction? Really?
PennyHD must lead a sad life. She obviously doesn't have a degree as character rants is all she has.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2605 Feb 16, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>What are you saying? You are trying to cheat, again.
There you have it folks were one and the same.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2606 Feb 16, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
PennyHD must lead a sad life. She obviously doesn't have a degree as character rants is all she has.
Yes it’s true I don't have a degree like you do. I will make an effort to learn BS so I could be just like you. Then I could post cut and paste useless scientific science fiction babble. Can you tell me what school you attended so I can be just like you?

Fairfax, VA

#2607 Feb 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>There you have it folks were one and the same.
Your grammar is terrible. Did you graduate high school, PennyHD???

Fairfax, VA

#2608 Feb 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it’s true I don't have a degree like you do. I will make an effort to learn BS so I could be just like you. Then I could post cut and paste useless scientific science fiction babble. Can you tell me what school you attended so I can be just like you?
Why is posting SCIENCE from NASA on evidence from global warming == babble.

What do you call repeating the phrase scientific science fiction 100x of times.

It seems to give you a thrill? What is your motivation?

Location hidden

#2609 Feb 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>They all post scientific science fiction. Real science would have solved all issues in the world and everyone would be one and the same. You don't see a problem with editing to be correct? Your statement making there info comprehensible to the lay person would indicate they must be a lower class then you or them. Please name all the lay people that successfully drove the economy into the recession. Name all the lay people that bankrupt the banking and Manufacturing Industry. Really!!!
HUH???????

Real science is ALWAYS exploring the unknown, bringing the unknown into the known, however haltingly. No, it does NOT bother me that NASA edits their website. As more becomes known, they need to add to it. They may need to clarify things. That's science, not science fiction. Sorry.

Lay people aren't inferior to scientists!! They just may not be familiar with all the technical jargon. Things have to be explained to them in more comprehensible language. There's nothing wrong with that.

I don't know where your lines about who crashed the economy came from, but I probably agree with you there. The biggest welfare recipients in the history of the world are Wall St bankers. "Get your money for nothing & your chicks for free." They're STILL getting trillions as the fed keeps buying up toxic assets.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2610 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
HUH???????
Real science is ALWAYS exploring the unknown, bringing the unknown into the known, however haltingly. No, it does NOT bother me that NASA edits their website. As more becomes known, they need to add to it. They may need to clarify things. That's science, not science fiction. Sorry.
Lay people aren't inferior to scientists!! They just may not be familiar with all the technical jargon. Things have to be explained to them in more comprehensible language. There's nothing wrong with that.
I don't know where your lines about who crashed the economy came from, but I probably agree with you there. The biggest welfare recipients in the history of the world are Wall St bankers. "Get your money for nothing & your chicks for free." They're STILL getting trillions as the fed keeps buying up toxic assets.
You call it science I call it scientific science fiction. The top ten wealthy people in the US are lay people. I would venture a guess that they can teach you and me a few things in science. Actually, we continue to buy toxic assets. WE THE PEOPLE pay tax dollars. The politicians are hire hands and should be treated as workers at will and be replaced.

Fairfax, VA

#2611 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You call it science I call it scientific science fiction..
I also kept the post where you said
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said anybody’s statement was wrong ,,,. I do say its scientific science fiction.
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
The top ten wealthy people in the US are lay people. I would venture a guess that they can teach you and me a few things in science. Actually, we continue to buy toxic assets.
I'm sure you think the oil, gas, and mining companies and the Rush Limbaughs can tell all their Dittoheads everything they need to know about science.

They'd like that too.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2612 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm sure you think the oil, gas, and mining companies and the Rush Limbaughs can tell all their Dittoheads everything they need to know about science.
They'd like that too.
Sorry med head would not be in the top ten. Actually you couldn’t tell anybody anything about science unless you use your cut and paste Bull S degree. Commonly know as scientific science fiction. See walloped again and again.

Fairfax, VA

#2613 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry med head would not be in the top ten. Actually you couldn’t tell anybody anything about science unless you use your cut and paste Bull S degree. Commonly know as scientific science fiction. See walloped again and again.
you've already admitted where you said scientific science fiction meant nothing.

Need to see that again -- Dittohead???
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said anybody’s statement was wrong ,,,. I do say its scientific science fiction.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2614 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
you've already admitted where you said scientific science fiction meant nothing.
Need to see that again -- Dittohead???
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
You can’t even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#2615 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text> to ph'd:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
They'd like that too.
ph'd tries to copy/paste whenever possible. Alas.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2616 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>ph'd tries to copy/paste whenever possible. Alas.
You should feel important, I learned it from you.

Fairfax, VA

#2617 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>ph'd tries to copy/paste whenever possible. Alas.
Pot calling the kettle black.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2618 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can’t even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.

Fairfax, VA

#2619 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You should feel important, I learned it from you.
I couldn't figure out what made you tick at first.

When I saw the posts on the degrees, I realized you had some major inferiority complex going on.

That's why you make a great little mindless troll for the right wing.

SOME people actually get on and try and learn something. Too hard???

Fairfax, VA

#2620 Feb 17, 2013
I couldn't figure out what made you tick at first.

When I saw the posts on the degrees, I realized you had some major inferiority complex going on.

That's why you make a great little mindless troll for the right wing.

SOME people actually get on and try and learn something. Too hard???
SpaceBlues

Cypress, TX

#2621 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did give me a peanut?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... 18 min Earthling-1 106
News Hundreds of Scientists Urge Obama to Halt Arcti... 25 min Earthling-1 7
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) 27 min Earthling-1 2,394
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Earthling-1 60,048
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 33 min Earthling-1 9,821
News Climate change implicated in France floods 37 min Earthling-1 12
Poll Will it, won't it? Part 3 (Aug '12) 6 hr litesong 3,160
More from around the web