Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Correction, should have read HOMO expand your horizons.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Expand your horizons. The BS comes from wallop10 AKA walloped again and again. Did you have your first cup of coffee today?
Yes, I've read way, WAY more of Wallop10's posts, on this & other fora. He's generally pretty careful to post accurate science. You should try reading it sometime.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've read way, WAY more of Wallop10's posts, on this & other fora. He's generally pretty careful to post accurate science. You should try reading it sometime.
Yes to that first cup or yes to wallop? Yes the wallop10 is accurate with its scientific science fiction and careful with its science. The issue with the wallpo10 is when you disagree with its scientific science fiction and science it goes on a rant calling name and gives out peanuts. So with that said anything posted by the wallp10 true or untrue becomes BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes to that first cup or yes to wallop? Yes the wallop10 is accurate with its scientific science fiction and careful with its science. The issue with the wallpo10 is when you disagree with its scientific science fiction and science it goes on a rant calling name and gives out peanuts. So with that said anything posted by the wallp10 true or untrue becomes BS.
Yes to both Wallop10 & coffee.

You're the one who starts in with the inflammatory posts, making fun of his handle, mistakenly saying what he says is wrong.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes to both Wallop10 & coffee.
You're the one who starts in with the inflammatory posts, making fun of his handle, mistakenly saying what he says is wrong.
Your statement is incorrect again, please do your homework before you point your finger. I do respond in kind. Inflammatory, so when someone disagrees with your statement you find it inflammatory? Never said anybody’s statement was wrong unless they beg the for the statement. I do say its scientific science fiction.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes to that first cup or yes to wallop? Yes the wallop10 is accurate with its scientific science fiction and careful with its science. The issue with the wallpo10 is when you disagree with its scientific science fiction and science it goes on a rant calling name and gives out peanuts. So with that said anything posted by the wallp10 true or untrue becomes BS.
PHD, I make it a point not to call another poster a name, unless they have done it to me/ first.

Meaning, if I see you stop doing it and posting substance. I promise to stop calling you names too.

I can pick out some good compliments here from you. I am careful with my science. Thanks!

I'm going to SAVE this post. So you will be hearing about it likely again in the future.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Haha the lying troll cheats as well.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
PHD, I make it a point not to call another poster a name, unless they have done it to me/ first.
Meaning, if I see you stop doing it and posting substance. I promise to stop calling you names too.
I can pick out some good compliments here from you. I am careful with my science. Thanks!
I'm going to SAVE this post. So you will be hearing about it likely again in the future.
Well you are incorrect. When are you going to post anything of substance? No, you are careful with your scientific science fiction. Call all the names you wish to and add more peanuts it only supports what I said__________ do fill in the blank. Unlike you, I do believe this is still the Greatest Country in the universe and can voice your opinion.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

to PennyHD:

Look above that and you said.
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said anybody’s statement was wrong ,,,. I do say its scientific science fiction.
I'm going to have a LOT of fun with that one.
You admitted there really wasn't anything wrong with that.
But you blasted it 100Xs of times as nonsensical -- and even you knew it didn't mean anything was wrong.

Still earning those peanuts, I see.
Tell me when you want a truce.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
.......you are careful with your scientific science fiction.
You are careful with your copying & changing pronouns, as you blanket, toxic topix AGW forum threads with your last posted avatar.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are careful with your copying & changing pronouns, as you blanket, toxic topix AGW forum threads with your last posted avatar.
In addition, you think topix does not know what you publish. Attacks on me will not delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
I make it a point to call another poster by its much more accurate avatar. As such, PHD is much more accurately addressed as,'phud fetid feces face fiend'.'phud fetid feces face fiend', carefully helped with its name construction & takes pleasure in its usage, since it loves the accuracy of 'phud fetid feces face fiend'.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I make it a point to call another poster by its much more accurate avatar. As such, PHD is much more accurately addressed as,'phud fetid feces face fiend'.'phud fetid feces face fiend', carefully helped with its name construction & takes pleasure in its usage, since it loves the accuracy of 'phud fetid feces face fiend'.
In addition, you think topix does not know what you publish. Attacks on me will not delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I don't disagree.
But for new posters (which I was not too long ago) it looks VERY strange, and gives you the appearance of having a possible problem.

Best to drop the past, and post purely on recent topics.
THEN insult them on that -- but clearly showing why they deserved it.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

My apologies. was typing fast, and I mistakingly looked down, vs up for the vote. Topix won't let me fix it either. Will try and slow down.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I don't disagree.
But for new posters (which I was not too long ago) it looks VERY strange, and gives you the appearance of having a possible problem.
Best to drop the past, and post purely on recent topics.
THEN insult them on that -- but clearly showing why they deserved it.
"WOW" you made a statement that you don't call names first and your statement above advocates calling names. A simple disagreement with the response would suffice. You choose to take the low bumpy road trip. All will see how that works for you soon real soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are incorrect. When are you going to post anything of substance? No, you are careful with your scientific science fiction. Call all the names you wish to and add more peanuts it only supports what I said__________ do fill in the blank. Unlike you, I do believe this is still the Greatest Country in the universe and can voice your opinion.
Wallop10 posts PLENTY of solid science. You should try reading more of it. He left you a reasonable post, yet you attacked him.

No, I don't accuse people of inflammatory posts if they disagree with me. They have that right. But I also have a right to respond, & tell them, in detail, why I think they're wrong. I also try not to name-call unless someone else starts it.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wallop10 posts PLENTY of solid science. You should try reading more of it. He left you a reasonable post, yet you attacked him.
No, I don't accuse people of inflammatory posts if they disagree with me. They have that right. But I also have a right to respond, & tell them, in detail, why I think they're wrong. I also try not to name-call unless someone else starts it.
Wallop10 post plenty of scientific science fiction also. You said it, what you think its right. That surely doesn’t make you right. As mentioned before I respond in kind.Oh wallop10 only post from the cut and paste method.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Wallop10 post plenty of scientific science fiction also. You said it, what you think its right. That surely doesn’t make you right. As mentioned before I respond in kind.Oh wallop10 only post from the cut and paste method.
Wallop10 understands the science he cuts & posts. There's a reason to do it that way, since NASA websites are likely to have been edited to be correct but still comprehensible to the lay person.

You think NASA posts science fiction? Really?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NO. The lying troll above cheats as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••