Global Warming Standup Comedy
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2498 Jan 3, 2013
mememine69 wrote:
Climate blame believers call their cars the "magical weather changing machines".
No they call themselves pinheadlitesout and spacedoutblues.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#2499 Jan 3, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>No they call themselves [name calling].
You are WRONG.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2500 Jan 3, 2013
SpacedoutBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are WRONG.
Sorry the vote was in yesterday, you and "pinheadliteout" made the useless babble grade again.
litesong

Everett, WA

#2501 Jan 3, 2013
phudd feces face wrote:
the vote was in yesterday, you and "litesong"......
Everyone agrees, they like the new name of 'phudd feces face', listing its accuracy & truthfulness, as its greatest endeavor. That 'phudd feces face' constructed its name, means that 'phudd feces face' thinks it can use its name as a confessional.
litesong

Everett, WA

#2502 Jan 3, 2013
me me me getting mine in the 69 position wrote:
Climate blame believers call their cars.......
I call "me me me getting mine in the 69 position", "me me me getting mine in the 69 position".
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2503 Jan 3, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone agrees, they like my new name of 'pinheadliteout', listing its accuracy & truthfulness, as its greatest endeavor. That 'pinheadlitesout ' I constructed my name, means that 'pinheadliteout'me. I think I can use my name as a confessional.
You will need more than a confessional to cure you. You really really don't know.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2504 Jan 3, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
I call "me me me getting mine in the 69 position", "me me me getting mine in the 69 position with spacedoutblues".
Ok now to much info.So you really really don't know.
litesong

Everett, WA

#2505 Jan 3, 2013
phud feces face wrote:
...... now to much info.
There isn't any info in your failed post. Ah...... Further failings of "phud feces face".

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Since: Feb 07

Near Detroit

#2506 Jan 3, 2013
What's the difference between a glowbull WARming believer and an end of the world freak?
Nothing!
litesong

Everett, WA

#2507 Jan 3, 2013
me me me getting mine in the 69 position wrote:
What's the difference between.......
....... between "me me me getting mine in the 69 position" & "me me me getting mine in the 96 position"

oh....... I see!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2508 Jan 4, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't any info on why I like the 69 position failed post. Ah...... Further failings of me"pinheadlitesout"s oon to arrive.
Now your getting it you really really don't know. Hay still to much info about your position in life.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2509 Jan 4, 2013
Another year goes by without even one experimental test of climate change mitigation.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#2510 Jan 4, 2013
Another version of the myth is the all-powerful but poorly understood volcanic source. For example,“Heaven and Earth” describes submarine volcanoes as “poorly understood because of the lack of continuous observation and measurement,” yet “carbon dioxide from tens of thousands of submarine hot springs associated with these submarine basalt volcanoes quietly dissolves in the cold high-pressure deep ocean water.” Then, this statement:“One hot spring can release far more carbon dioxide than a 1,000-megawatt coal-fired power station yet they are neither seen nor measured.” If this is neither seen nor measured, then how does Plimer know how much carbon dioxide a hot spring emits? No supporting evidence or references are offered. In fact, there are measurements on the carbon dioxide flux of mid-ocean ridge hydrothermal fluids, but they do not support the power station comparison.

According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average carbon dioxide emission rate from coal-fired power generation in the United States is 1.02 metric tons per megawatt-hour. So, 1.02 metric tons of carbon dioxide per megawatt-hour, times 1,000 megawatts, times 24 hours per day, times 365 days per year, equals 8,935,200 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year. Thus, one of these submarine hot springs allegedly generates “far more” than 9 million metric tons of carbon dioxide per year — or far more than three times the annual baseline output of Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii! Just 12 of these hot springs would exceed carbon dioxide emission rate estimates for the entire 65,000-kilometer-long mid-ocean ridge system.

To scale up volcanic carbon dioxide output to the current anthropogenic level would require adding thousands of volcanoes to the 50 to 60 normally active volcanoes of the subaerial landscape and more than a hundred additional mid-ocean ridge systems to the seafloor.

Global volcanic carbon dioxide emission estimates contain uncertainties and are variable, but there is virtually no doubt that volcanism adds far less carbon dioxide to the oceans and atmosphere than humans.
http://www.earthmagazine.org/article/voices-v...
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2511 Jan 4, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Another version of the myth is the all-powerful but poorly understood volcanic source. For example,“Heaven and Earth” describes submarine volcanoes as “poorly understood because of the lack of continuous observation and measurement,” yet “carbon dioxide from tens of thousands of submarine hot springs associated with these submarine basalt volcanoes quietly dissolves in the cold high-pressure deep ocean water.” Then, this statement:“One hot spring can release far more carbon dioxide than a 1,000-megawatt coal-fired power station yet they are neither seen nor measured.” If this is neither seen nor measured, then how does Plimer know how much carbon dioxide a hot spring emits? No supporting evidence or references are offered. In fact, there are measurements on the carbon dioxide flux of mid-ocean ridge hydrothermal fluids, but they do not support the power station comparison.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average carbon dioxide emission rate from coal-fired power generation in the United States is 1.02 metric tons per megawatt-hour. So, 1.02 metric tons of carbon dioxide per megawatt-hour, times 1,000 megawatts, times 24 hours per day, times 365 days per year, equals 8,935,200 metric tons of carbon dioxide per year. Thus, one of these submarine hot springs allegedly generates “far more” than 9 million metric tons of carbon dioxide per year — or far more than three times the annual baseline output of Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii! Just 12 of these hot springs would exceed carbon dioxide emission rate estimates for the entire 65,000-kilometer-long mid-ocean ridge system.
To scale up volcanic carbon dioxide output to the current anthropogenic level would require adding thousands of volcanoes to the 50 to 60 normally active volcanoes of the subaerial landscape and more than a hundred additional mid-ocean ridge systems to the seafloor.
Global volcanic carbon dioxide emission estimates contain uncertainties and are variable, but there is virtually no doubt that volcanism adds far less carbon dioxide to the oceans and atmosphere than humans.
More useless babble cut and paste.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#2512 Jan 4, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>More useless babble cut and paste.
Useless, no. There are posters who learn the truth. Not for you.

This is free America, remember.

Babble, no. That's by you and tina. Remember the sun is not a nuclear reaction.

Cut and paste, you can't even do that that. Remember, you published 2H, 3H, 4He, etc. Pitiful.

Let's be clear: you are here because of your mental defect not for science .

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#2513 Jan 4, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
And yet the number of "submarine volcanos" is not actually known. Unlike the dark side of the moon the underwater landscape has only had portions of it explored and they are still finding underwater mountains to this day. So the claim that there is only 50-60 active volcano's in the world is false. A more accurate claim would be that there are only 50-60 known active volcanos.

You also talk about how much CO2 is generated by a coal fired power plant and yet ignore how much you yourself generate with every breath. I came across the number .9kg which would be 328.5 kg a year or .362 tons.

As for how Pilmer knew how much CO2 a hot spring produces, there was a study on that by Ms. Werner and Prof. Susan Brantley of Penn State. They were the ones to discover how much was produced.

How about instead of trying vainly to support something that is a failure you instead dig for the data yourself. It turned out it was very easy to discover for anyone who wanted to look.

http://micpohling.wordpress.com/2007/03/27/ma...

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/26/us/yellowst...
litesong

Everett, WA

#2515 Jan 5, 2013
phud feces face wrote:
the vote was in yesterday......
toxic topix AGW denier conservative re-pubic-lick-un business PR propagandists know how to turn democratic votes in dicatators' favor. But all the anti-democratic ALEC actions are coming into daylight.....such bright daylight that 'phud feces face' can see through the feces on his face. & the light shows filth even worse than that on the face of 'phud feces face'.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2516 Jan 5, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Useless, no. There are posters who learn the truth. Not for you.
This is free America, remember.
Babble, no. That's by you and tina. Remember the sun is not a nuclear reaction.
Cut and paste, you can't even do that that. Remember, you published 2H, 3H, 4He, etc. Pitiful.
Let's be clear: you are here because of your mental defect not for science .
It's only the truth as you believe it to be or it supports your agenda. In your own words above you disagree with the cut and paste that I posted but yours to be fact. This is a free America and what I post is the truth. Yes you are here because you are lonely and pitiful. I would like to comment on your mental defect but there isn't a number in the negative to measure it at this time.

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Near Detroit

#2517 Jan 5, 2013
"Belief" is blind and ignorante faith. Reason however is knowledge.
"I see the signs of change." "The change is all around." "We must accept the word of the lab coat consultants."

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Near Detroit

#2518 Jan 5, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
toxic topix AGW denier conservative re-pubic-lick-un business PR propagandists know how to turn democratic votes in dicatators' favor. But all the anti-democratic ALEC actions are coming into daylight.....such bright daylight that 'phud feces face' can see through the feces on his face. & the light shows filth even worse than that on the face of 'phud feces face'.
GEES! What friggin planet are you on?

*Occupywallstreet does not even mention CO2 in its list of demands because of the bank-funded carbon trading stock markets ruled by corporations and trustworthy politicians
*Canada killed Y2Kyoto with a freely elected climate change denying prime minister and nobody cared, especially the millions of scientists warning us of unstoppable warming (a comet hit).
*Obama has not mentioned the crisis in the last two State of the Unions addresses.
*In all of the debates Obama hadn’t planned to mention climate change once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds Of Scientists Urge Trump To Pull Out O... 17 min Big Al 308
News Food security: Global perspectives and climate 5 hr B as in B S as in S 1
Global Cooling (Apr '15) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,466
News Europeans making sales pitch to Trump on climat... 11 hr POTUS 4 Sale 1
2016 year to date (Apr '16) 15 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 183
News High levels of carbon dioxide could negatively ... Thu don t drink the k... 1
News Interior Department agency removes climate chan... May 23 Fixin Stupid 1
More from around the web