GOP congressman asks if rocks are cau...

GOP congressman asks if rocks are causing sea levels to rise

There are 4 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from May 18, 2018, titled GOP congressman asks if rocks are causing sea levels to rise. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

A member of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology evinced skepticism about climate change during an exchange with a witness about rising sea levels. A study released in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences in March documented accelerating sea-level rise driven by climate change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 May 19, 2018
I think Rep. Mo Brooks has rocks in his head.

Since: May 13

Owasso, OK

#2 May 20, 2018
They realize they can no longer claim "climate change isn't affecting anything...it's a hoax...keep burning my company's oil into the atmosphere, please,'cause my great-great-great-grandchildre n must go to college!"

So now they're grasping at straws.... or at rocks...
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#3 May 20, 2018
Necromateur wrote:
They realize they can no longer claim "climate change isn't affecting anything...it's a hoax...keep burning my company's oil into the atmosphere, please,'cause my great-great-great-grandchildre n must go to college!"

So now they're grasping at straws.... or at rocks...
Yeah, it's too bad three won't be any air left for those Great Great Grandchildren to breath, not water left for them to drink. College will be the least of their worries. And how will these grandchildren look back upon those who destroyed the environment? With pride or shame? Not a legacy I would want to leave.
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#4 May 20, 2018
*there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov. 'Moonbeam' says California to launch clima... 1 hr Raydot 4
Global Warming Standup Comedy (Apr '07) 4 hr Into The Night 5,674
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Into The Night 41,286
Global Cooling (Apr '15) 8 hr hojo 2,646
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr Hilloryfartedthepoo 64,972
News Extreme weather like Hurricane Florence shows w... Wed Solarman 1
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) Sep 17 hojo 5,888