Say goodnight, Lisa

Jan 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Post

Jackson joined Team Obama at the outset in 2009, eager to roll out a far-reaching, radical, anti-global-warming agenda.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Lisa left the building.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

EPA chief Lisa Jackson, with an environmental background extending back to her childhood, has been mauled by rabid wide-ranging re-pubic-lick-un opposition from the beginning. Standing strong on the scientific basis for her decisions, re-pubic-lick-uns stood strong in their business-bound, loud & propagandistic PR duty to oppose truth.

Ms. Jackson will be missed. Few people will be able to aspire to her role, accomplishments, & the definition of her career.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nope not missed and replaced. Her accomplishments sure didn't influence you.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 13, 2013
 
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Nope not missed and replaced. Her accomplishments sure didn't influence you.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The troll is wrong about EPA's influence.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SpaceBlues wrote:
The troll is wrong about EPA's influence.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Actually, I told you that Topix knows what you publish. And that attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. The rest is your own usual attacks and namecalling copy/paste.

You published this to the world today:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

Any apologies?
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SpaceBlues wrote:
Actually, I told you that Topix knows what you publish. And that attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. The rest is your own usual attacks and namecalling copy/paste.
You published this to the world today:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
Any apologies?
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It's better if you apologize to the world for this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

You did it. Now ask for forgiveness.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SpaceBlues wrote:
It's better if you apologize to the world for this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
You did it. Now ask for forgiveness.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

From another toxic topix AGW forum thread & Wallop10: Mercury pollution report by geochemist David Krabbenhoft, EPA & EPA director Lisa Jackson:
//////////
\\\\\\\\\\

USGS geochemist David Krabbenhoft and his colleagues discovered that industrial emissions are transformed into methylmercury in mid-depth ocean waters.
"This study gives us a better understanding of how dangerous levels of mercury move into our air, our water, and the food we eat, and shines new light on a major health threat to Americans and people all across the world,” U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa P. Jackson said in a statement.
see more at the USGS website
http://toxics.usgs.gov/highlights/pacific_mer ...
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SpaceBlues wrote:
It's better if you apologize to the world for this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
You did it. Now ask for forgiveness.
You can line toxic topix AGW deniers up in front of a firing squad & they would die happily for the lies they have told. What Captain Kirk ,said applies to toxic topix AGW deniers:
how on earth can history get past people like me?
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You can line toxic topix AGW deniers up in front of a firing squad & they would die happily for the lies they have told. What Captain Kirk ,said applies to toxic topix AGW deniers:
how on earth can history get past people like me?
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
And you think.......
"phud fetid feces face fiend" copies because it has no PhD & can't think for itself.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"phud fetid feces face fiend" copies because it has no PhD & can't think for itself.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
And you think topix ......
"phud fetid feces face fiend" copies because it has no PhD & can't think for itself.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 23, 2013
 
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wallop10 wrote:
The one on the right hand side.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"phud fetid feces face fiend" copies because it has no PhD & can't think for itself.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••