A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To...

A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To Classrooms

There are 506 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 27, 2013, titled A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To Classrooms. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

By the time today's K-12 students grow up, the challenges posed by climate change are expected to be severe and sweeping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

litesong

Everett, WA

#391 Apr 29, 2013
middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
middle of the down wrong gully.
is the spanglish?
I know it really is 'middleofthewrongdowngully', but the two gg's must make you feel so warm & romantic.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#392 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it really is 'middleofthewrongdowngully', but the two gg's must make you feel so warm & romantic.
lol.....whatever you believe is all your own, skippy.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#393 Apr 30, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you people always jump to ideology! it's so funny and so lame. i'm not a tea party member, i could "school you" and i don't subscribe to the buybull.
you are too stupid to defend your position!!!!!
you are an idiot!!!
bwahahahaha!!
all you can do is call me names or label me because i'm smart enough to think for myself. you just do and believe what your "party" tells you.
you people are hilarious!
and to think good veterans gave their lives for people like you.....who can't even think for themselves....let alone embrace freedom and diversity of thought.
what a pathetic bunch of loons....and cowards!!!
You stupid arogant mentally defective asshole. I'm a Viet Nam Veteran. I'm the one that defended your right to post your ignorant frightwingnut fundie shit. You have the freedom to be ignorant and stupid from sacrifices people like me have made. You even have the right to lie. I can tell you're not a teabagger, teabagger.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#394 Apr 30, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid arogant mentally defective asshole. I'm a Viet Nam Veteran. I'm the one that defended your right to post your ignorant frightwingnut fundie shit. You have the freedom to be ignorant and stupid from sacrifices people like me have made. You even have the right to lie. I can tell you're not a teabagger, teabagger.
thanks for your service to my country, dummy.
litesong

Everett, WA

#395 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
/////////
'middleofthedownwronggully' gaffed:
whatever you believe....... skippy.
//////////
litesong wrote:
"gg" or "pp"...... you're advanced for your age.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#396 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
/////////
'middleofthedownwronggully' gaffed:
whatever you believe....... skippy.
//////////
litesong wrote:
"gg" or "pp"...... you're advanced for your age.
lol... are you trying to make a point, son? Or better yet....do you ever have a point?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#397 Apr 30, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>
1. i never claimed that.
2. no funnier than you claiming to have "scientific" facts on your side! lol
3. no need to count them....the number of posts are provided by your avatar, dummy. "tha professor"lol.....what a contradiction.
Let's compare with my original points:

1. You pretending you've read all of my posts and know their contents?

>>Didn't say you'd literally CLAIMED to have read every one, only that you were acting as if you had.

2. You pretending to be a judge of what constitutes a "serious post?"

>>ANY supporter of science when it comes to AGW has "facts on his side." You're the one who's missing them.

3. You evading any kind of intelligent answer by counting the number of my posts, instead?

>>Deliberate missing of my point, which was that you evaluated my posts based on how many I'd made. Dumbass.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#398 Apr 30, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol... are you trying to make a point, son? Or better yet....do you ever have a point?
SO typical of your posts in general. Just railing and squawking at other posters, jeers without facts or substance.

Yaawwwnnnn

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#399 Apr 30, 2013
Science has a method of testing theories; experiments. Look at the experimental record of climate change mitigation and AGW published in peer reviewed journals; there are none that show man can change global climate.
litesong

Everett, WA

#400 Apr 30, 2013
do you ever have a point?
re-pubic-lick-un pointillism...... when you look closely, there is no recognizable intelligent structure..... & far away is still too close.
litesong

Everett, WA

#401 Apr 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="lyin' brian"]Science..........Q UOTE]

You didn't get much out of your 5th grade science book because you didn't open the book.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#402 Apr 30, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Science has a method of testing theories; experiments. Look at the experimental record of climate change mitigation and AGW published in peer reviewed journals; there are none that show man can change global climate.
Liar. There are many papers on AGW, which in case you didn't know is "anthropogenic (human-caused) global warming."

You can keep pretending we can't mitigate it all you want, but if you're claiming we aren't DOING it or at least CONTRIBUTING heavily to it, you're simply lying.

Dismissed.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#404 Apr 30, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's compare with my original points:
1. You pretending you've read all of my posts and know their contents?
>>Didn't say you'd literally CLAIMED to have read every one, only that you were acting as if you had.
2. You pretending to be a judge of what constitutes a "serious post?"
>>ANY supporter of science when it comes to AGW has "facts on his side." You're the one who's missing them.
3. You evading any kind of intelligent answer by counting the number of my posts, instead?
>>Deliberate missing of my point, which was that you evaluated my posts based on how many I'd made. Dumbass.
LOL!!!!
this is where i think you so easily get tripped up.
1. if you could read and comprehend....you'd see i never CLAIMED to have read all your posts. I never acted like it or made any such claim. are you that thick? reallY? all i said was that after so many posts you should have at least one that was honest, interesting, or factual. i hadn't then....and still not have....seen evidence of such a post. I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT......AND YOU OBVIOUSLY FAILED ALL WHILE BEING OBVIOUSLY OBLIVIOUS TO MY COMMENT AND POINT!!! LOL!!!
2. as for point 2....you can easily end the debate and explain to the forum: a) when will catastrophic climate change occur. b) when will government intervention make a difference. c) what are the natural occurences beyond man's contribution to CO2's and the like....and the plan to deal with those "intangibles"? AND, THESE ARE JUST FOR STARTERS.......BUT FROM WHERE I STAND THIS IS WHERE ALL THE SCIENTIFIC "GENIUSES" HANGOUT WHO HAVE THE FACTS ON THEIR SIDE.
3.i read the number beside your avatar.....i don't have to count them, "stooopit".
you people are hysterical!!
i love all you useful idiots....

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#405 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
re-pubic-lick-un pointillism...... when you look closely, there is no recognizable intelligent structure..... & far away is still too close.
one need not look closely to tell that you're a cluless idiot. it can be detected from two blocks away......EASY!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#406 Apr 30, 2013
i should've known that this forum was filled with people incapable of debating the merits of science.

everyone has shown their hand.....you're all political idiotic trolls. haahaahaa

you could care less about science and facts....(something that is lost on most all of you)

especially lapdog litesong, but also lobo larry, and the poochy prof.

you guys are good for a laugh.....but little else!!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#407 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't get much out of your 5th grade science book because you didn't open the book.
don't blame us if you're too lazy to prove climate change is the result of mankind!! after all, that's your belief and your burden.

good luck with it, though.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#408 Apr 30, 2013
EVEN HOWARD DEAN HAD TO LAUGH AT THE 'CLIMATE CHANGE' FIASCO TONIGHT ON LARRY KUDLOW.
YOU PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL.....AND INDOCTRINATED FOOLS.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#409 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
little home schooled lapdog litesong.....begging for attention like a puppy wanting a treat!:-D
don't let your emotions get the best of you, son!!! you get all emotional and by doing so release >37% more co2.
BAD BOY!!!! YOU'RE A REALLY BAD ENVIRON-MENTAL POLLUTER!!!
SHAME ON YOU, LAPPYLITE....
litesong

Everett, WA

#410 Apr 30, 2013
..... it can be detected from two blocks away....
I've never been within 2(even 40) blocks of the downwronggully.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#411 Apr 30, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!
this is where i think you so easily get tripped up.
1. if you could read and comprehend....you'd see i never CLAIMED to have read all your posts. I never acted like it or made any such claim. are you that thick? reallY? all i said was that after so many posts you should have at least one that was honest, interesting, or factual. i hadn't then....and still not have....seen evidence of such a post. I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT......AND YOU OBVIOUSLY FAILED ALL WHILE BEING OBVIOUSLY OBLIVIOUS TO MY COMMENT AND POINT!!! LOL!!!
2. as for point 2....you can easily end the debate and explain to the forum: a) when will catastrophic climate change occur. b) when will government intervention make a difference. c) what are the natural occurences beyond man's contribution to CO2's and the like....and the plan to deal with those "intangibles"? AND, THESE ARE JUST FOR STARTERS.......BUT FROM WHERE I STAND THIS IS WHERE ALL THE SCIENTIFIC "GENIUSES" HANGOUT WHO HAVE THE FACTS ON THEIR SIDE.
3.i read the number beside your avatar.....i don't have to count them, "stooopit".
you people are hysterical!!
i love all you useful idiots....
Bravo! We all love it when you skip your meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Into The Night 11,923
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,509
global warming keeps on keeping on (Apr '17) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 177
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 1,648
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 64,310
Poll What is the most STUPID post made by an AGW'er.... (Sep '09) 9 hr Talkin Bout daStupid 1,271
The Eco-Friendly Realtorís Paradox? Thu Eco-FriendlySteve 1
More from around the web