Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37484 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#33056 Apr 23, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
And what makes the wheels on the bus go round and round? Everyone pedals?
Ride Share is always a good choice to celebrate Earth Day&#65279; Check this out: http://www.earthday.org/greencities/share-rid...
litesong

Everett, WA

#33057 Apr 23, 2014
Fair Game wrote:
Nobody up there is looking after you.
The coal is an accident of biology and geology.
Of course, we are alive & still functioning because God is Alive.... up there in the Universe, down here in Earth actions, & even occasionally in the actions of willful people &/or when rare willful people willing let God.

Coal deposition was no biological or geological accident.

Since: Dec 06

Charlie's

#33058 Apr 23, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
I Ride Share and own a bike
I rise a bike too, sorry I never share it because it's customised my own measures and right brake commands front wheel http://donpanic.org/IMG/Velo2.png

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#33059 Apr 23, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth is A PLANET, it is so isolated that the nearer landmass is probably 224000 miles away, and doesn't bear any life
exactly......and earth has all the ingredients for sustained life. unlike a remote island here or a potential planet that possess some ingredients..... some places aren't meant to be for human colonization. thank goodness for mother earth and her bounty!!
litesong

Everett, WA

#33060 Apr 23, 2014
motheaten muffed:
finesse yourself out of an absurd statement.
//////////
frontporchreactionary wrote:
I Ride Share and own a bike......
//////////
motheaten muffed:
And what makes the wheels on the bus go round and round? Everyone pedals?
//////////
litesong wrote:
Sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars pretend to believe that AGW advocates must use no fossil fuel energy & AGW advocates demand all people to produce no GHGs. However, AGW advocates only advocate reductions in GHGs gases & strong use of energies that produce fewer or no GHGs.

Indeed, sleazy slimy steenking toxic topix AGW denier liars "finesse themselves into absurd statements" because they have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.

Charlie's

#33061 Apr 23, 2014
Don't know if it's GW, but yesterday night, I killed first year mosquito.
In Paris, our ducks didn't suffer any canal icing http://donpanic.org/IMG/Nok02-2014-04-23.jpg
and our trees look like being in summertime today's snapshots
http://donpanic.org/IMG/Nok03-2014-04-23.jpg
http://donpanic.org/IMG/Nok04-2014-04-23.jpg

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#33062 Apr 23, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
I think that you're just lying, I had a coal heather, it needed plenty room to store the winter reserves you don't even mention. Each severe winter, we have victims of carbon monoxyde because they don't ventilate house.
That's why I'm going to buy a chimney with my new coal stove.

I'm looking at the Leisure Line Coal Stove selection, any suggestions?
http://www.leisurelinestoves.com/

DonPanic wrote:
Populist politicians feed with peoples whises.
A populist politician promises to save the world from catastrophic climate change with an easy and fun new carbon tax.

Charlie's

#33064 Apr 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
coal is energy dense and cheap.
So dense and cheap that coal & steam locomotives were replaced by diesel or electric powered ones. Railways owners probably went mad.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#33065 Apr 23, 2014
litesong wrote:
MEDS! MEDS! MEDS! TAKE YOUR MEDS!

I have no problem reminding you ... no matter how many threads you post your gibberish.

Charlie's

#33066 Apr 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
That's why I'm going to buy a chimney with my new coal stove.
I'm looking at the Leisure Line Coal Stove selection, any suggestions?
Yes, have your house built around your new coal stove

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#33067 Apr 23, 2014
litesong wrote:
motheaten muffed:

because they have no science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in poorly (or non-) earned hi skule DEE-plooomaas.
are those the courses required for one to wander aimlessly in the woods shooting helpless birds with a pellet gun and then stabbing them to death with a pocket knife?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#33068 Apr 23, 2014
Modern coal stoves are amazingly simple to operate, extremely efficient and clean burning and require significantly less tending than a similar wood burning unit. This article will focus primarily on burning hard coal, also referred to as anthracite coal, however of the concepts will be just as useful when considering soft or bituminous coal.
http://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/arti...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#33069 Apr 23, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
So dense and cheap that coal & steam locomotives were replaced by diesel or electric powered ones. Railways owners probably went mad.
dense, cheap & bulky
litesong

Everett, WA

#33070 Apr 23, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
Don't know if it's GW, but yesterday night, I killed first year mosquito.
Here in the Pacific Northwest U.S., we've had mosquito hatches 3 decades ago..... in February.

Charlie's

#33071 Apr 23, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Modern coal stoves are amazingly simple to operate, extremely efficient and clean burning and require significantly less tending than a similar wood burning unit.
The difference with wood is that coal doesn't grow up unlike forests which are now about 1/3 of the surface of France, just notice that at the end of XVIIIth century, France forests surface had reached a low point under 15% of the territory, therefore wood is a true renewable energy. Cuts in forests make them healthier.
Right now, it's the cheapest heating source in France, wood pellets being made of woodwork inexploitable parts of the trees.

Charlie's

#33072 Apr 23, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
are those the courses required for one to wander aimlessly in the woods shooting helpless birds with a pellet gun and then stabbing them to death with a pocket knife?
hey, he's not going to cook and eat birdies still alive, does he ?

Charlie's

#33073 Apr 23, 2014
litesong wrote:
Here in the Pacific Northwest U.S., we've had mosquito hatches 3 decades ago..... in February.
You're the foreigners to local mosquitoes while mosquitoes are foreigners to Parisians

Charlie's

#33074 Apr 23, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
exactly......and earth has all the ingredients for sustained life. unlike a remote island here or a potential planet that possess some ingredients..... some places aren't meant to be for human colonization. thank goodness for mother earth and her bounty!!
You miss this point, like an island, planet or Mother Earth isn't expandable.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#33075 Apr 23, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, he's not going to cook and eat birdies still alive, does he ?
you'd have to ask him, frenchie. i know your countrymen enjoy exotic foods just as i do......but i don't know of many people who enjoy starlings. besides....he claimed to murder them because they were a nuisance.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#33076 Apr 23, 2014
DonPanic wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss this point, like an island, planet or Mother Earth isn't expandable.
actually, you're missing the point. unlike easter island and other planets we have observed.....the earth as a whole has the only required ingredients to make the soup for sustainable life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 43 min Shame Shame Shame 280
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Wisdom of Ages 11,652
News Tony Abbott: On Global Warming, Dare to Doubt 6 hr ChemEngineer 1
The Global Warming Fraud 6 hr ChemEngineer 9
Global Cooling (Apr '15) Wed Keep The Faith 2,566
News Global Warming Hypocrites: Their CarbonFootprin... Wed ChemEngineer 1
News The poor suffer most from climate change Wed ChemEngineer 1
More from around the web