How Liberals Live

How Liberals Live

There are 5 comments on the Free Republic story from Mar 3, 2013, titled How Liberals Live. In it, Free Republic reports that:

But a large swath of wealthy people, especially those whose wealth was inherited rather than earned, wouldn't dream of voting for a Republican.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#1 Mar 3, 2013
March 2, 2013 | John C. Goodman
"But a large swath of wealthy people, especially those whose wealth was inherited rather than earned, wouldn’t dream of voting for a Republican".

More comedy from the media.
litesong

Everett, WA

#2 Mar 3, 2013
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
More comedy from the media.
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" is never funny.

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Since: Feb 07

Near Detroit

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Is it conservatism or republicanism that is based on religion? I'd be happy to be a conservative if religion wasn't part of it because I want freedom for me and surrendering to a collective OR a God makes politics just another religion? The problem with the left is that it's like a herd of sheep moving without a goal since they stand for nothing because they are against everything.
The libs won't take me because I believe a healthy economy is the ONLY cure for poverty and the right calls me an evil atheist. What to do fellas?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#4 Mar 3, 2013
There you go again poster #2 (no surprise how it picks #2 for its post) has diarrhea and another diaper rash.
litesong

Everett, WA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
There you go again has diarrhea and another diaper rash.
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" isn't Ronny Reagan, isn't a PHD, isn't a doctor, tho it diagnoses, & loves sheep bottoms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,261
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 hr Beams 63,943
Why is it -57 below at the South Pole Aug 14 wedontneedaboat 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Roper: Yes, electric cars are practical Aug 13 Solarman 1
News About those climate denials: You're wrong Aug 13 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
News Princeton researcher explores Southern Ocean pa... (Oct '13) Aug 9 Madison 6
More from around the web