Al and Tipper Gore separate, some Dem...

Al and Tipper Gore separate, some Democrats in "total shock"

There are 53 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from Jun 1, 2010, titled Al and Tipper Gore separate, some Democrats in "total shock". In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore and his wife Tipper leave a news conference in Palo Alto, Calif., October 12, 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LessHypeMoreFact

Woodstock, Canada

#1 Jun 2, 2010
And this story is news here because???
Earthling

Hellín, Spain

#2 Jun 2, 2010
The idiot Canuck posted without waiting to see if anyone else was stupid enough to.
Anyway, the throw away point was covered in another thread.
octabama

Anchorage, AK

#3 Jun 2, 2010
Hope Monica is not on the prowl again. She is a feminist cougar by now I guess and plenty of time for that good ol' SEx in THe cItY lifestyle the fems love so much.
LessHypeMoreFact

Woodstock, Canada

#4 Jun 2, 2010
YouHelpFixIt

Scottsdale, AZ

#5 Jun 2, 2010
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
Because no politician has ever had marital problems before :)

Honestly, its probably here (and wasting our time) because he has become a kind of global warming alarmist cult leader, and followers love to hear news about their heros.
LessHypeMoreFact

Woodstock, Canada

#6 Jun 2, 2010
YouHelpFixIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because no politician has ever had marital problems before :)
True. They usually have 'extramarital' problems.. but no evidence that this applied to Al Gore. He seems to be a fairly straight arrow in terms of following his principles.
YouHelpFixIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, its probably here (and wasting our time) because he has become a kind of global warming alarmist cult leader, and followers love to hear news about their heros.
I wouldn't know. You seem familiar with 'cultism' but I have never been attracted to it. I would like to say that no scientist or engineer is attracted to such things but you just have to read about Einstein or Newton to know that this is not completely true.
Earthling

Hellín, Spain

#7 Jun 3, 2010
How odd, that in a thread about Fat Al, LessFact is uncertain about the reasons for the marriage breakdown, while in a thread about Hansen, he wrote:
Looks like it has cost Al Gore his marriage
hal

Batchelor, LA

#8 Jun 3, 2010
who gives a crap about this besides tipper?now she can get half of als global warming scam billion.
june

Livonia, LA

#9 Jun 3, 2010
now we know what shocks dems.a lieing pres.doesnt do it.bribing other senators doesnt do it.voting for bills against public wishes doesent do it.playing up to minorities for votes doesent do it.getting rich off global warming scam doesent do it.islamist killing soldiers at fort hood doesent do it.it took the break up of the beloved al and tipper to shock them.what a piece of work the dems.are.maybe bill was sharing monica with him,who knows?
LessHypeMoreFact

Woodstock, Canada

#11 Jun 8, 2010
Dud Twenties wrote:
<quoted text>because Saint Al invented Global warming, the internet, the carbon credits scam, sliced bread, perpetual motion and Popeyes fried Chicken. And without Al, you wouldn't even be here defending his lies every day.
Still a dud I see.
orca

Martin, TN

#12 Jun 8, 2010
tipper got another stallion in the barn
LessHypeMoreFact

Woodstock, Canada

#14 Jun 9, 2010
Dud Twenties wrote:
<quoted text>a straight arrow? trouble is , his principles are crooked - he started the whole scam that is wasting so much money now, I think it helped cause the global credit crisis. AGW "cures" have made vast numbers of things cost more, including raised taxes over the whole civilised world.
Still a dud I see.
Too Darn Hot

Daventry, UK

#16 Jun 11, 2010
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
Gore has blamed it on global warming. His marriage reached the "tipping Tipper" point.
LessHypeMoreFact

Woodstock, Canada

#17 Jun 13, 2010
Too Darn Hot wrote:
<quoted text>Gore has blamed it on global warming. His marriage reached the "tipping Tipper" point.
Sounds more like Tipper Gore was 'fooling around'. Oh, well. A forty year long marriage is hardly a 'failure'.

Not easy for her under the 'denialist' spam and mud campaign. Guess she lost her taste for the spotlight and found a way to end her connection.

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#18 Jun 13, 2010
Anyone have Tipper's number. She is one rich B1tch now! It is time to tap it.
liz

Atlantic, VA

#19 Jun 13, 2010
Where are the morons who kept the lie about the
Bush family hiding? Cleaning yourself up after
you crapped yourself? Ignorance is tattoed on
your forhead. And you think its says, Bush did it!!
I Am Digitap

United States

#20 Jun 13, 2010
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like Tipper Gore was 'fooling around'. Oh, well. A forty year long marriage is hardly a 'failure'.
Not easy for her under the 'denialist' spam and mud campaign. Guess she lost her taste for the spotlight and found a way to end her connection.
Her husband is a failure at his presidential campaign

A failure at his MAGIC MONEY SCAM

A failure at his END of the WORLD CULT hijacking society and getting away with it

and Tipper Gore got tired of being snobbed by honest people, and being married to a narcissistic, criminopathological, mentally unstable wannabe.

There's never been any question what made Al Gore declare the end of the world. JEALOUSY and SHAME at blowing the easiest election in recent history.

He's a LOSER.
He snapped when it became so evident and he reduced to CRIMINOPATH t get EVEN

and now the birds are coming home to roost, and the ones who are honest birds

decided to roost somewhere else.

Next we'll see the Gore children being arrested for drugs, violence, suicide watches and the whole string of things that come from having a famous parent
who is a world class sociopath and extortionist.
LessHypeMoreFact

Woodstock, Canada

#21 Jun 13, 2010
I Am Digitap wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband is a failure at his presidential campaign
That is true. By failing to make his presidential big, he exceeded your level by about 1,000 times.
I Am Digitap wrote:
<quoted text>
A failure at his MAGIC MONEY SCAM
Now you are just plain delusional.
I Am Digitap wrote:
<quoted text>
A failure at his END of the WORLD CULT hijacking society and getting away with it
Please show any evidence of this cult. And while you are at it, please see if the BildBergers or the Illuminati are in charge.. HAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA
I Am Digitap wrote:
<quoted text>
and Tipper Gore got tired of being snobbed by honest people, and being married to a narcissistic, criminopathological, mentally unstable wannabe.
My My. You are just too pathetic even to be realistically jealous of Al Gore. Why do you try?
I Am Digitap wrote:
<quoted text>
There's never been any question what made Al Gore declare the end of the world. JEALOUSY and SHAME at blowing the easiest election in recent history.
He's a LOSER.
He snapped when it became so evident and he reduced to CRIMINOPATH t get EVEN
and now the birds are coming home to roost, and the ones who are honest birds
decided to roost somewhere else.
Next we'll see the Gore children being arrested for drugs, violence, suicide watches and the whole string of things that come from having a famous parent
who is a world class sociopath and extortionist.
As a world class sociopath yourself, desperate to prevent society from dealing with its problems, you must feel threatened by any reasonable debate. Taking it out on his wife is low even for a denialist.

I guess that Al GOre is just too EFFECTIVE for you? And HE isn't even in the sciences that are providing the data on global warming. He is just a 'side issue'. What would you do about any of the real researchers?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#22 Jun 13, 2010
Al and Tipper Gore separate, some Democrats in "total shock"

Funny - obama didn't put them in 'total shock' but Al & Tipper do????? Go figure.
I Am Digitap

United States

#23 Jun 13, 2010
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. By failing to make his presidential big, he exceeded your level by about 1,000 times.
<quoted text>
Now you are just plain delusional.
<quoted text>
Please show any evidence of this cult. And while you are at it, please see if the BildBergers or the Illuminati are in charge.. HAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA
<quoted text>
My My. You are just too pathetic even to be realistically jealous of Al Gore. Why do you try?
<quoted text>

As a world class sociopath yourself, desperate to prevent society from dealing with its problems, you must feel threatened by any reasonable debate. Taking it out on his wife is low even for a denialist.
I guess that Al GOre is just too EFFECTIVE for you? And HE isn't even in the sciences that are providing the data on global warming. He is just a 'side issue'. What would you do about any of the real researchers?
You've come here to try to peddle the end of the world, hick.

No one since the beginning of time has had any respect for such trash.

No one has any respect for it now, and the only reason it managed to get some traction for awhile is some government employees thought they could lock down their peers indefinitely.

They failed.

Now the recriminations are going to come and they aren't going to be slowed down by internet con men like you

they aren't going to somehow bring around the end of the world.

What's going to come about is the end of the government employees' EXTORTION SCAM.

Al Gore is the crown king of losers. He lost his presidential bid out of sheer incompetency

He lost his reputation with that miserable "magic climate money" he tried to float on world capital markets

He lost his wife trying to save face after doing those things.

He lost credibility declaring THE WORLD IS GOING to END.

That's enough for anyone in a lifetime but you can still keep his picture up in your boyfriend's room if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy

to the rest of us he's just a portrait of evil derived from jealousy and resentment of his own incompetency

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global Warming Standup Comedy (Apr '07) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 5,093
Global Cooling (Apr '15) 6 hr Into The Night 2,399
News Hundreds Of Scientists Urge Trump To Pull Out O... 6 hr Into The Night 173
News Battery Power Gives Boost to Renewables 16 hr tina anne 143
The Paradox of Contemporary Neo-Orthodox Climat... Fri don t drink the k... 2
global warming keeps on keeping on Fri Cabbage 3
News Prof at The Nation: CO2 'A Far More Deadly Gas'... Apr 25 okimar 3
More from around the web