all goin' away!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
litesong

Everett, WA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
All the Arctic September sea ice is GOIN' AWAY!

http://iwantsomeproof.com/extimg/siv_septembe...

All the Arctic September sea ice is GOIN' AWAY!

http://iwantsomeproof.com/extimg/siv_septembe...

When the Arctic September sea ice is gone(maybe before), AGW scientists will have graphs for August......... then July...... then June........ somewhere might even get a graph for October......

We'll see.......
SpaceBlues

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Astonishing demise of Arctic sea ice because: It took just 100 years for the global average temperature to change by 1.3 degrees, when it had taken 5,000 years to do that before.

What happened?

After the end of the ice age, our planet got warmer. Then, 5,000 years ago, it started to get cooler — but really slowly. In all, it cooled 1.3 degrees Fahrenheit, up until the last century or so. Then it flipped again — global average temperature shot up.

"Temperatures now have gone from that cold period to the warm period in just 100 years," Marcott says.

So it's taken just 100 years for the average temperature to change by 1.3 degrees, when it took 5,000 years to do that before.

Why? Man-made greenhouse gases that are released into the atmosphere in vast amounts daily. Now, 90,000,000 tons of CO2 each day.

"The climate changes to come are going to be larger than anything that human civilization and agriculture has seen in its entire existence. And that is quite a sobering thought." [Gavin Schmidt, a climate researcher at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies]
No warming

Van Wert, OH

#3 Mar 9, 2013
If you're concerned about the arctic ice why not post the NASA link ? Its updated daily. Explains why all of 10 people look this forum.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#4 Mar 9, 2013
They only look at scientific sceince fiction. Real science will end their scare tactic agaenda.NASA also deals in scientific sceince fiction.
No warming

Van Wert, OH

#5 Mar 9, 2013
PHD wrote:
They only look at scientific sceince fiction. Real science will end their scare tactic agaenda.NASA also deals in scientific sceince fiction.
I agree NASA needs funding and they're willing to kiss any butt to get it, yet the arctic ice isnt in question. Why use some obscure web site to prove what ?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#6 Mar 9, 2013
No warming wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree NASA needs funding and they're willing to kiss any butt to get it, yet the arctic ice isnt in question. Why use some obscure web site to prove what ?
To justify their being. Get ready the scientific science fiction poster will soon use their scare tactic name calling methods when you disagree with their no logic method of thinking.
No warming

Van Wert, OH

#7 Mar 9, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>To justify their being. Get ready the scientific science fiction poster will soon use their scare tactic name calling methods when you disagree with their no logic method of thinking.
Not worried about name calling, Space Man is arguing warming when he doesnt even know the temperature. Couldnt find it in his shirt pocket. And the thorium, I'd want to hide before I'd let anyone know about that.
litesong

Everett, WA

#8 Mar 9, 2013
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
They only look at scientific sceince fiction. Real science will end their scare tactic agaenda.NASA also deals in scientific sceince fiction.
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" is a toxic topix AGW denier without science & mathematics degrees or upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa (or no DEE-ploomaa, at all), who pops its ugly, copied & repeating posts on topix AGW threads.
Kyle

Rensselaer, IN

#9 Mar 9, 2013
No warming wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree NASA needs funding and they're willing to kiss any butt to get it, yet the arctic ice isnt in question. Why use some obscure web site to prove what ?
But you don't agree that oil and coal corps and billionaires are willing to buy your ignorance?

Why are you using some obscure website to peddle denialist BS?
Kyle

Rensselaer, IN

#10 Mar 9, 2013
PHD wrote:
They only look at scientific sceince fiction. Real science will end their scare tactic agaenda.NASA also deals in scientific sceince fiction.
If the HUGE amount of science is all fiction, then PLEASE, by all means, stop posting your content-free BS and post the real science.
Anything else IS A CONCESSION.
No warming

Van Wert, OH

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't agree that oil and coal corps and billionaires are willing to buy your ignorance?
Why are you using some obscure website to peddle denialist BS?
You're the one in denial, whats the global temp gone up in the last 15 years.
No warming

Van Wert, OH

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't agree that oil and coal corps and billionaires are willing to buy your ignorance?
Why are you using some obscure website to peddle denialist BS?
I'll drop some science on ya, just tell me the temperature change from 1998 till 2012. Global land surface temp.
No warming

Van Wert, OH

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Looks like kyle's a troll.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#14 Mar 9, 2013
No warming wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one in denial, whats the global temp gone up in the last 15 years.
How deniers see global warming:

http://www.skepticalscience.com/graphics.php...

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#15 Mar 9, 2013
No warming

Van Wert, OH

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Fair Game wrote:
<quoted text>
How deniers see global warming:
http://www.skepticalscience.com/graphics.php...
Didnt bother to look at your link, if you dont know the temperature why would I ?
No warming

Van Wert, OH

#17 Mar 9, 2013
This is a thread about arctic ice, why do none of you have the balls to put up the NASA link for arctic ice ?
litesong

Everett, WA

#18 Mar 9, 2013
No warming wrote:
I'll drop some science on ya, just tell me the temperature change from 1998 till 2012. Global land surface temp.
toxic topix AGW deniers been around this block dozens of times.

Cherry-picking the year 1998, which had a powerful El Nino warming, then comparing it to future years, that contained a 100 year record, 3 plus year low TSI, where the sun radiated 1 to 2 parts per thousand below its average, show you are an AGW denier. Until you show that Earth temperatures retreated to early 20th century levels, you got nothing to say.
SpaceBlues

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2013
No warming wrote:
<quoted text>
Not worried about name calling, Space Man is arguing warming when he doesnt even know the temperature. Couldnt find it in his shirt pocket. And the thorium, I'd want to hide before I'd let anyone know about that.
You are the one who confuses Celsius with parallels!

You never showed your claim about Th after promising you would.
LIAR.

ANNNDDDD you don't know how to convert C into F!!!!

Yes, you should hide.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#20 Mar 9, 2013
No warming wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt bother to look at your link, if you dont know the temperature why would I ?
That's the traditional way of remaining in ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biofuels might be worse for climate than gasoli... 3 hr Curiouser And Cur... 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 4 hr Apostate 661
News Humans Have Caused Global Warming for Longer Th... 7 hr tina anne 3
Global Warming Standup Comedy (Apr '07) 8 hr tina anne 4,602
The Ultimate Biological Dooms Day Weapon 8 hr Earthling-1 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Actual Science 35,574
More from around the web