New Physics Explaining The Real Reaso...

New Physics Explaining The Real Reason Behind Climate Change and Global Warming

Posted in the Global Warming Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Jamal Shrair

Budapest, Hungary

#1 May 31, 2013
Hello dear readers,
Einstein once wrote that one of the most important unsolved problems in physics centered around Earth's magnetic field. I sincerely believe I have came up with the real physics that not only solves all contradictions of the present theories but also Earth's magnetic field. But, mainstream science cannot accept the magnetic structure of matter because it will cause large magnitude earthquakes in the present physics.
My name is Jamal S. Shrair, I am a physicist and researcher currently living in Budapest, Hungary. I have been working for the last decade on physics theory, which gives an explanation for what I believe to be the real reason behind global climate-change as well as global weather and geological phenomena. I have compiled my research and hypotheses in a book, which I published on the 19 of April 2013 on Amazon.
The book provides a good theory for why earth reverses its magnetic field, what is the source of heat at the earth’s core and a rational explanation for the observable climate-change and geological phenomena which we are experiencing. In the first part of the book I explain the physics background and the reason why our current understanding of climate-change focuses on the “human influence”. I then explain to the reader how the sun is actually travelling through our galaxy on a helical path, which periodically crosses the galactic plane (above and below). Over thousands of years the strength of the sun’ s magnetic field increases as it moves above the galactic plane because the plasma region is denser. This in turn means an increased number of high energy cosmic particles in the magnetosphere and of course intense solar radiation. This variable behaviour of the sun influences the weaker magnetic field of the earth, which is experiencing a rapid shift in polarity at the present time. Compared to recent history, this polarity change has sped up considerably in the 20th century. Currently the magnetic poles are moving faster than at any other time in human history, changing position at almost 40 miles per year! This suggests that we are approaching the end of a polar chron! The rapid movement of the inner core which only recently has been recognized is the reason behind the “stirring” of molten magma in the earth. This influences the earth’s crust, causing earthquakes, volcanic activity to increase and the release of methane and carbon dioxide greenhouse gases. It is a scientific fact that oceans contain a huge amount of CO2, and when heat escapes from inside the earth and combines with solar radiation from above, they induce heat on the surface and at the inner layers of our planet. That causes the release of vast amounts of methane and carbon dioxide greenhouse gases. Therefore, the main reason for climate change is not “man-made” CO2. No doubt the picture becomes increasingly clear when you follow this logic. There is an abundance of reputable research in the book to support each point and almost daily news of unusually global weather phenomena, beside an amazing increase in earthquakes and volcanic eruptions – often in geographic locations which are not known for these occurrences. At the same time this is a very sensitive topic, especially since there are so many environmental groups who believe that pollution, global warming and climate-change are all the result of “man-made” CO2.Please also see on the website my publications in low temperature nuclear fusion Thank you for your time, Sincerely yours Jamal S. Shrair
http://www.amazon.com/Helical-Universe-ebook/...
http://www.helical-universe.info/
Zoltan Nagy

Budapest, Hungary

#2 Jun 1, 2013
With all these natural disasters and changing weather patterns around the globe that are breaking records every year does anyone have doubt about the rapid changing of earth's magnetic field and the natural cycle of these changes and the role of our star(the sun) in all of that. There is great book that explains all of these changes and why are they are speeded up.
http://www.amazon.com/Helical-Universe-ebook/...
Z.Nagy

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Since: Feb 07

Near Detroit

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Great, another arm chair amateur climatologist.
Fun Facts

Huntsville, AL

#4 Jun 1, 2013
At least they are well credentialed arm chair climatologists.

“EnvironMENTAList ”

Since: Feb 07

Near Detroit

#5 Jun 2, 2013
Name me on "scientist" that has ever said their "maybe" crisis WILL happen. Just one!
You just need someone or something to believe in bible thumper.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#6 Jun 2, 2013
Jamal Shrair wrote:
I sincerely believe I have came up with the real physics that not only solves all contradictions of the present theories but also Earth's magnetic field. But, mainstream science cannot accept the magnetic structure of matter because it will cause large magnitude earthquakes in the present physics.
Perhaps what you're interpreting as "cannot accept" is actually "doesn't warrant acceptance". For every scientist that actually is another Galileo, there are a million that think they are.
Jamal Shrair wrote:
I have compiled my research and hypotheses in a book, which I published on the 19 of April 2013 on Amazon. There is an abundance of reputable research in the book to support each point ...
If there is "an abundance of reputable research", it would be published after peer review.
Jamal Shrair wrote:
At the same time this is a very sensitive topic, especially since there are so many environmental groups who believe that pollution, global warming and climate-change are all the result of “man-made” CO2.
They "believe" that? The overwhelming evidence has nothing to do with it?
Jamal Shrair wrote:
Please also see on the website my publications in low temperature nuclear fusion.
Do you understand what appearance you present when you claim to have overturned basic particle physics, climate science, geology, AND discovered cold fusion? Do you know what such people are called in the English language?
LessHypeMoreFact

Etobicoke, Canada

#7 Jun 3, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is "an abundance of reputable research", it would be published after peer review.
I have a friend that swears 'free energy' is being suppressed by corporations. Challenging him to produce even a model of ANY 'free energy' device leass quickly to a change of subject.
Fun Facts

Huntsville, AL

#8 Jun 3, 2013
mememine69 wrote:
Name me on "scientist" that has ever said their "maybe" crisis WILL happen. Just one!
You just need someone or something to believe in bible thumper.
I think most scientists are not in the business of predicting crisis. Most would predict outcomes. In fact you can tell a lot by whether a scientist is predicting a crisis or an outcome.

What I read in the first post is a description of a physical process that would result in certain conditions. An outcome statement, not a crisis of unimaginable human devastation.

Solar physicist are predicting and have correctly predicted the current solar minimum. The prediction is that our sun will produce very low levels of energy for this and the next two cycles. Haven't seen one of these scientist predict 'unimaginable human devastation' their prediction is for lower solar output.

That's the kind of work I expect from a scientist. I'd like to follow up on what the original poster stated. The magnetic field is doing what he described, moving very quickly. The mag field does change, we can see that in various rock formations on the surface and in the ocean depths. And our mag field is impacted by the solar magnetic field which at this time is losing strength.
Jamal Shrair

Budapest, Hungary

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Regading the comments of number 6 about my theory and book.
To tell you truth you did not mention any thing worth commenting on. Because It is whelmingly clear that your scientific knowledge is almost equal to nothing. You cannot argue with science terms but rather with a simple language that are used by common people. Common people get their knowledge from news media and show business.
It is obvious that you do not have any idea about basic physics laws and how they contradict each other. So, the first step is to understand these basic facts and then give your opinion. Also to evaluate a scientific paper or book you have to read that paper or a book and then go through the basic notions and analyze them and only then one can say he or she gives an opinion. capisce
Zoltan

Budapest, Hungary

#10 Jun 3, 2013
red alert pole shift news it has moved

Kyle

Ligonier, IN

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Jamal Shrair wrote:
Regading the comments of number 6 about my theory and book.
To tell you truth you did not mention any thing worth commenting on. Because It is whelmingly clear that your scientific knowledge is almost equal to nothing. You cannot argue with science terms but rather with a simple language that are used by common people. Common people get their knowledge from news media and show business.
It is obvious that you do not have any idea about basic physics laws and how they contradict each other. So, the first step is to understand these basic facts and then give your opinion. Also to evaluate a scientific paper or book you have to read that paper or a book and then go through the basic notions and analyze them and only then one can say he or she gives an opinion. capisce
TRANS: "You're an idiot because you don't recognize my genius. No one can question that i have single-handedly overturned basic physics, climate science, and geology while succeeding in discovering cold fusion unless they read 100's of pages of shite, none of which will pass peer review."

Yep. That's how science works, eh?

That word you were searching for? CRANK
Jamal Shrair

Budapest, Hungary

#12 Jun 4, 2013
You are a man with a very low level of intelligence and also lacking basic morels. You proved that in the language you used. You are also full of anger and sadness because your level of intelligence does not allow you to produce anything worth mentioning in this life. People like you are so simple for anyone to understand. What are you doing for a living? "peer review." What degree in science do you hold? Are you one of the peer reviewers of MIT that are reviewing my book right now. I have wasted so much time responding to someone like you who does not have a basic morels which are basic requirements for elementary education
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#13 Jun 4, 2013
Jamal Shrair wrote:
You are a man with a very low level of intelligence and also lacking basic morels. You proved that in the language you used. You are also full of anger and sadness because your level of intelligence does not allow you to produce anything worth mentioning in this life. People like you are so simple for anyone to understand. What are you doing for a living? "peer review." What degree in science do you hold? Are you one of the peer reviewers of MIT that are reviewing my book right now. I have wasted so much time responding to someone like you who does not have a basic morels which are basic requirements for elementary education
get back with me when your book PASSES MIT peer review. Then you'll have a point. As it stands now, everything else in your response is more of what I just revealed it to be.

Good luck with single-handedly revolutionizing four scientific disciplines, Einstein.
Jamal Shrair

Budapest, Hungary

#14 Jun 4, 2013
I am not Einstein. This is what I think about Einstein!s theory. Read the link below and please tell me your scientific assessment. Can you do that. If not then for God's sake get a job and stop wasting people!s time.
http://gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Researc...
LessHypeMoreFact

Etobicoke, Canada

#15 Jun 4, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text> get back with me when your book PASSES MIT peer review. Then you'll have a point. As it stands now, everything else in your response is more of what I just revealed it to be.
Good luck with single-handedly revolutionizing four scientific disciplines, Einstein.
He's no Einstein. Fer Sure.

Someone may make an advance on STR some day, but he isn't the one.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#16 Jun 4, 2013
Jamal Shrair wrote:
I am not Einstein.
One point upon which we agree.

Jamal Shrair wrote:
This is what I think about Einstein!s theory. Read the link below and please tell me your scientific assessment. Can you do that.
I'd be happy to oblige.:

1) It was published in one of the mushrooming number of shiny new "journals" created specifically to allow wingnuts a place to publish pseudoscience. This journal has no peer review of any kind and will publish almost anything - by their own admission.

2) This journal has already accumulated hundreds of anti-relativity papers alone, some of them with similar arguments to yours, others completely different, some utterly incompatible with yours, many obvious rantings of delusional minds, and none but the reprints of old papers (back to Einstein) passed peer review in a reputable journal.

3) Like every good nutter, you're not content to posit one or two minor errors in the current understanding. I lost count of the number of "errors" that you found in damn near everything, most if them supposedly fundamental and egregious.

For example, on your planet, Lorentz is a bumbling buffoon that failed Algebra I, yet no non-cranky peer reviewed paper has discovered a single one of them!

Jamal Shrair wrote:
If not then for God's sake get a job and stop wasting people!s time.
1) I have a job.
2) Stop wasting your time and the time of all the rubes that you distract from reality inre: a half dozen fields.
3) Stop wasting humanity's time inre: taking action on global warming with your cranky pseudoscience.
jamal shrair

Budapest, Hungary

#17 Jun 4, 2013
I gave up you are truly genius.Thank you for your outstanding scientific assessment.Now you can concentrate on your job.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#18 Jun 4, 2013
jamal shrair wrote:
I gave up you are truly genius.Thank you for your outstanding scientific assessment.Now you can concentrate on your job.
You give up on me?! Really now. It's quite obvious that you have simply given up. Else you would have refuted something that I wrote.

I suppose I should give you some credit for not lying about the quality of the publication in which you added overturning relativity to overturning climate science, geology, particle physics, cosmology, and discovering cold fusion. What's your plans after lunch? ;o)
Professor Nils-Axel

Budapest, Hungary

#19 Jun 5, 2013
Dear Shrair,
All those things are very well known to me
and I have writen a lot on it - long ago.
There are very exciting connections between magnetism and other variables.
The present change may well be a new "trans-polar shift" 
(Mörner, N.-A.(1991). Trans-polar VGP shifts and Earth’s rotation. Geophys. Astrophys. Fluid Dynamics, 60, 149-155.)
best wishes
Nils-Axel
http://gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Researc...
Best Regards
PDF]
Solar Wind, Earth's Rotation and Changes in Terrestrial Climate
www.sciencedomain.org/download.php... örner32201...&#8206;
Oldal lefordítása
2013.03.08.– Mörner N-A. Trans-polar VGP shifts and Earth's rotation. Geophys.Astrophys. F luid. Dynamikcs. 1991;60:149-155. 83. Mörner N-A. Sea level ...
Late Quaternary palaeoceanography of the North Atlantic margins - 369. oldal - A Google Könyvek találata
books.google.com/books...  - Oldal lefordítása
John T Andrews - 1996 - Science
The El Nino, the Southern Oscillation and the Earth's Rotation. JPL Geodecy and ...Morner, N. A. 1969. The Late ... 1991. Trans-polar VGP shifts and Earth's rotation.Geophysics and Astrop hysics Fluid Dynamics, 60, 149-155. 1993a. Global ...
Dear Jamal,
Your research is very interesting; both the magnetic theories
and your reactor concept.
It would have been perfectly interesting to have you at my institute of Palegeophysics & Geodynamics in Stockholm. The problen is, however, that I retired in 2005
and the intitute closed down because it was a personal institute
at Stockholm University.
I wish you all the best of luck in your future work.
with all the very best wishes
Nils-Axel
18 maj 2013 kl. 13:50 skrev Shrair Jamal:
Thank you Prof.
I know that you are well known scientist and your research is well known to the whole physics community and this is the reason I contacted you. My concept can be more accurate with your knowledge and experience. It would be great if I can join Stockholm University for a limited period of time, because I also need experts to help me with my reactor concept ( Low Temperature Nuclear Fusion reactor)
http://gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Researc... %

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#20 Jun 5, 2013
They laughed at Galileo. They also laughed at Bozo the clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Global Warming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,261
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 hr Beams 63,943
Why is it -57 below at the South Pole Aug 14 wedontneedaboat 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Roper: Yes, electric cars are practical Aug 13 Solarman 1
News About those climate denials: You're wrong Aug 13 Patriot AKA Bozo 1
News Princeton researcher explores Southern Ocean pa... (Oct '13) Aug 9 Madison 6
More from around the web